Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    dacada213 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3

    BEGINNER - Could Use Some Advice

    I'm 21 yrs old and I work out regularly and just can't get the gains that I'd like. I've been doing research on steroids for a while, but have always been a little skeptical about doing them. I'm on the verge of starting Deca , 150-200mg a week starting off. I was wondering what would be best to stack with it, and what about vitamins and that clomid stuff.. i dont know too much about that shit. I have a small frame, I'm not sure if Deca would even be my best option, but it seems like it, also seems like it has the least side effects. Another thing i'm worried about is hair loss, i have thinning hair and thats the last thing I need. i was wondering if you guys think that would have an effect on hair loss, and the loss of libido.
    Thanks alot i really appreciate and responses i get.
    Last edited by dacada213; 01-31-2006 at 01:38 PM.

  2. #2
    dacada213 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3
    probably should have added im only 5'7'' 160lbs, dont know if that matters

  3. #3
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    first you should research kuz deca alone bad idea LOL unless your a fan of impotence!

    reserach reserach research

  4. #4
    POSH's Avatar
    POSH is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    678
    Quote Originally Posted by dacada213
    probably should have added im only 5'7'' 160lbs, dont know if that matters
    Read all the educational threads and research the novice cycles on the main page. If you have truely reached your genetic max. (which you haven't) and you must start to juice, you should run

    weeks

    1-12 test-e @ 500mg. per week
    1-12 .5mg arimidex per day
    Also have nolvadex & clomid on hand for pct

    Run all those names through the "search" function and click on the blue links and you will be good to go. I didn't explain everything that much, but you don't need to be spoon fed, you can do your research like everyone else.

    Good Luck,

    POSH

  5. #5
    Njectable's Avatar
    Njectable is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    920
    Quote Originally Posted by dacada213
    I'm 21 yrs old and I work out regularly and just can't get the gains that I'd like. I've been doing research on steroids for a while, but have always been a little skeptical about doing them. I'm on the verge of starting Deca , 150-200mg a week starting off. I was wondering what would be best to stack with it, and what about vitamins and that clomid stuff.. i dont know too much about that shit. I have a small frame, I'm not sure if Deca would even be my best option, but it seems like it, also seems like it has the least side effects. Another thing i'm worried about is hair loss, i have thinning hair and thats the last thing I need. i was wondering if you guys think that would have an effect on hair loss, and the loss of libido.
    Thanks alot i really appreciate and responses i get.
    you have alot more research to do bro, luckily you came to the right place. The information here is endless, and theres pretty much nothing you won't be able to find. At 160lbs i would bet most are going to tell you that you still have alot of natural growing to go before you need Anabolics.

  6. #6
    longhorn814's Avatar
    longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    5,334
    bro, at your age you do not need steroids , you need food. If youre not gaining, youre not eating enough period. No amount of steroids will get you bigger if you dont eat a lot. Read this bulking diet and then go eat like that for a while, you'll easily put on 20lbs in no time. Diet is everything in bodybuilding, not drugs

    UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

  7. #7
    cfiler's Avatar
    cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Training my ninja Degu
    Posts
    7,222
    Yup, you are too young to juice... plus deca only cylce is no good.

  8. #8
    A&FGuy's Avatar
    A&FGuy is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    270
    First cycle should be 12 weeks of Test 500mgs weekly!

  9. #9
    dacada213 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3
    trust me .. i eat like an animal.. ive tried a bunch of supplements, im going to take something i just wanted to know from people who know a lot about this stuff if deca was the safest option.. and how come deca by itself is a bad cycle.. is it because of the gains or is it just bad for you.. because i have friends that have blown up on deca alone... thanks for the responses tho

  10. #10
    Jray1der's Avatar
    Jray1der is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Richmond, Cali.(Bay Area)
    Posts
    396
    I have a buddy that used deca and no test, he told me he may as well been a woman because he had no d**k whatsoever. So, with that being said, why mess up "lil willy"?
    Quote Originally Posted by dacada213
    trust me .. i eat like an animal.. ive tried a bunch of supplements, im going to take something i just wanted to know from people who know a lot about this stuff if deca was the safest option.. and how come deca by itself is a bad cycle.. is it because of the gains or is it just bad for you.. because i have friends that have blown up on deca alone... thanks for the responses tho

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •