ok so this is the new cycle i am gonna run
    wks 1-5 50 mg d-bol/ed
    wks1-14 1000mg test/wk
    wks 1-12 500 eq/wk
    wks 1-8 400/tren /wk
    wks 1-14 50 mg proviron /ed
    wks 1-14 20mg nolva/ed
    and proper pct
    post your cycle history, stats etc. looks like a good cycle but if i was running test at 1gram a week i'd have eq up between 600-800 per week and drop the d-bol down to 3-4 weeks @ 50mgs daily or maybe even not at all if your using tren acetate. be aware that you might wanna check your liver values if running tren and d-bol together as they are both pretty toxic. JMO

Irishguy22 is offline Junior Member
    I am 6'0 215 this woulds be my 7th cycle i ahve done tren deca pretty much every test the only thing i have never done yet is the eq i would usually do the deca but i have cycled twice and i seem to crash bad each time so i thought eq would be better

cutting_king is offline Associate Member
    I personally like eq because you don't really have a choice whether or not you get your diet in check because you are always so damn hungry you just have to eat. i'm running eq @450mgs per week with test at 550mgs so i would say possibly raise the eq a little if your running test that high but I've never really used test at such a high dose so i would like to hear someone opinion on that who has the experience to back it up just for confirmation. looks like a good cycle for good quality solid gains though

Folsom Cellmate is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishguy22
    I am 6'0 215 this woulds be my 7th cycle i ahve done tren deca pretty much every test the only thing i have never done yet is the eq i would usually do the deca but i have cycled twice and i seem to crash bad each time so i thought eq would be better
    The deca and Tren are equally bad in shutting you down, so you cant put all the blame on the deca, you will probably see the same problem in this cycle, although everyone is different...however I know that Tren shuts you down hard...EQ is a great choice for any cycle over deca IMO, increases hunger and brings about quality muscle...just make sure you run it for 12 weeks and the test 2 extra above that..also just kick the proviron from the cycle, I just dont see the point of taking it when you have tren and EQ in your cycle as niether aromatize and both harden muscle, so I would kick the proviron IMO....my cycle would look like this

14 Weeks Test 750 mgs
    12 Weeks EQ 400 mgs
    6 Weeks Tren 75 mg ed

For PCT I would run HCG and Nolva with the HCG for three weeks and run the nolva about a week longer if not two...im sure you know your PCT doses and everyone has their own so im not gonna get into my doses...

goodluck
    Last edited by Folsom Cellmate; 03-14-2006 at 04:25 PM.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if you are running deca or tren make sure you take something for the prolactin issues/progesterone gyno..............................

Irishguy22 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Folsom Cellmate
    The deca and Tren are equally bad in shutting you down, so you cant put all the blame on the deca, you will probably see the same problem in this cycle, although everyone is different...however I know that Tren shuts you down hard...EQ is a great choice for any cycle over deca IMO, increases hunger and brings about quality muscle...just make sure you run it for 12 weeks and the test 2 extra above that..also just kick the proviron from the cycle, I just dont see the point of taking it when you have tren and EQ in your cycle as niether aromatize and both harden muscle, so I would kick the proviron IMO....my cycle would look like this

14 Weeks Test 750 mgs
    12 Weeks EQ 400 mgs
    6 Weeks Tren 75 mg ed

For PCT I would run HCG and Nolva with the HCG for three weeks and run the nolva about a week longer if not two...im sure you know your PCT doses and everyone has their own so im not gonna get into my doses...

goodluck

what if i ran tren E, but some ppl say tren e can be more risky than a because it's in your system longer

Thread Information