TripleHHH is offline Associate Member

Exclamation 6mg replica dbol

i have 6mg replica dbol they are thicker then the thais but have the same logo on the back....i was wondering if they were real...because i picked up dbol b4 from my source and it was real but they were the british dispensery with no logo..............ne 1 ever try these 6mg dbols? or heard of em

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHHH
    i have 6mg replica dbol they are thicker then the thais but have the same logo on the back....i was wondering if they were real...because i picked up dbol b4 from my source and it was real but they were the british dispensery with no logo..............ne 1 ever try these 6mg dbols? or heard of em
    That was a lie to sell them to you. They may very well be real, dbol is cheap but they are most likely 5mg's .... which isnt much difference. It just sounds like he markets them as "extra strength" dbol .

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHHH
    never heard of em

pelly789 is offline Member
    me either im thinking james is right good luck with that

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Pics? Also, fakes are known to crumble real easially if you take something with an edge and press on them.

Thread Information