jman82 is offline New Member

Question NEWBIES First Cycle on MON!!!

I think im finally goin to pop my cherry on Monday. I've researched, ask questions and thought it over for months. I'm down to my last decision which is dosage. I know you animals (no offense) out there might not agree with my low dose options but they are 250mg of Test E once a week for 8-10wks or 150mgs twice a week for 8-10wks. Not much different from each other, but I think im goin with 250mgs once a wk. I believe this will be sufficient since it is my first time and im not goin to be a fan on stickin myself. My diet and workout will be in check. Im takin it very serious and hope to gain 5-8lbs of lean muscle mass while decreasing BF%. Well start criticing.

WKS 1-8 (10) (depending on results + sides)

Test E@250mgs or 300mgs/nolva 10mgs ED

PCT 2wks POST CYCLE
    clomid/nolva

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I'd up it to 500mg/wk, injecting 2x per week, but its your choice. You will get better gains at this dosage. I have read people making some good quality gains on 250mg/wk, but not 25lbs, more, 8-15lbs with a perfect diet.

Run HCG , Nolva, Proviron for PCT. Clomid may bring emotional/vision problems with its use.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    run it atleast 10 weeks bro.. the real gains kick in around 5-6 while its just water for the first 3-4 weeks.
    it aint magic.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    No offense taken! 250mg per week is fine for a first cycle! Also, the sides will be far less as opposed to 500mg per week. Everything looks good, but run the test to at least weeks 10-12 as the long ester in test enanthate doesnt kick in till about week 4-7. Also, start your PCT 2 weeks after your last injection. Run the PCT for 4 weeks. For different PCT's, check out the PCT section on this site! it will give you a lot of help!

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    I look forward to seeing your results. Not many people jump into their first cycle at a low dosage, so this will be interesting. Keep us updated and train hard!

POSH is offline Member
    12 weeks @ 300+ per week. Do you know how much that will be raising your test levels over what they naturally are? I do.... Look it up!

Good Luck,

POSH

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yeah, that's not gonna do much.

BARELY a replacement dose.

Plan B?

~SC~

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Yeah, that's not gonna do much.

BARELY a replacement dose.

Plan B?