BlueVenom is offline New Member

First time D-bol...

Hi,
    Im new to this forum and also new to AS... I just got me hands on some d-bol but havent taken any of it yet... I just wanted to know a few things... Im sorry if my questions sound dumb but like i said, im new to this whole thing.
    So.. here are some stats.
    Weight: 165lbs
    Height: 5'11"

My first question is... How should i be taking the d-bol? How many mg/day & should i pyramid them? When exactly is the best time of day to take them, before i work out, or staggered every few hours?

#2: I only have 100 tabs so what kinda side effects can i expect by the time im done them?

#3: What kinda gains will i have and is it worth it? I dont wanna do any really harmful damage to my body so what should i or shouldnt i do when im on dbol ?

Thanks again to every1 who helps me with this.
    I hope i dont only get bad news and chiken out.. LOL

Thanks.....

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    FIRST dont take that dbol by itself!!!

others will explain why...just wait...

I must commend you for posting before ingesting...
    Last edited by Myka; 01-30-2006 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    FIRST dont take that dbol byitelf!!!

others will explain why...just wait...

SECOND try to workout consistantly for another 2 years before you take any kind of aas.

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

Sides of DBOL and notes

[QUOTE=BlueVenom]Hi,
    Im new to this forum and also new to AS... I just got me hands on some d-bol but havent taken any of it yet... I just wanted to know a few things... Im sorry if my questions sound dumb but like i said, im new to this whole thing.
    So.. here are some stats.
    Weight: 165lbs
    Height: 5'11"

My first question is... How should i be taking the d-bol? How many mg/day & should i pyramid them? When exactly is the best time of day to take them, before i work out, or staggered every few hours?

#2: I only have 100 tabs so what kinda side effects can i expect by the time im done them?

#3: What kinda gains will i have and is it worth it? I dont wanna do any really harmful damage to my body so what should i or shouldnt i do when im on dbol ?

Thanks again to every1 who helps me with this.
    I hope i dont only get bad news and chiken out.. LOL

DO MORE RESEARCH!

I'm on my first cycle and have learned a TON from personal experience and this board. 1st, although I'd be willing to bet a large number of the members here have done a d-bol only cycle, it's not the best idea. Research here will tell you why.

I started my cycle with 30mg dbol/ed and plan on running 500mg test-e for ten weeks (the first 4 were with dbol). Now that the dbol is out of my system and I'm only on test-e and nolva, I like it better and don;t think I would use it again.

My experience: started 30mg dbol ed Dec 28, 2005 and took my first test shot on Jan 2, 2006. I was 5'10" and 189 (a fat ectomorph). Today, I'm 210 and my strength increases have been steady and increadible. HOWEVER, when you have two substances in your body, you don't know what is causing sides. I know now that dbol gives me EVIL headaches, such that I almost went to the emergency room; it gives me back pumps where I can barely sit to drive home from the gym after deadlifts and squats; and it seems to have given me good size and strength gains during the 4 weeks I took it. At week 4, I got stuck at 200lb for about 5 days. Now the test-e has kicked in, I'm up to the 210 mark and strength is still improving with every workout. Keep in mind that I'm on a pretty strict 6-7000 calorie /day diet which is a bitch.

I'm new, but IMHO, save the dbol for another cycle and run plain ole test-e or cyp with some nolva for ten weeks. Listen to your body about recovery and EAT. The headaches..........= high blood pressure.

Also, I forgot how old you are, but the vets here are serious about not starting AAS too early. I'm 33 and am happy so far with my progress. I'll admit that the dbol gives some quickly noticeable gains but the sides are too much for my head.

Finally, if you do the dbol, from what little I know, you shouldn't do it alone and when you do take it, take it 4-six times a day. Maybe start with 20mg/ed for two weeks and see how it treats you. DO NOT DRINK on it and take some milk thistle (1000mg/ed). Hope this helps.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    moving this to the steroid forum...

CFH
    CFH is offline Associate Member

Thanks...BUT

I've read alot on this forum and every1 seems to say different things... Some people say i shouldnt do a D-bol only cycle, but then i read this forum Oral Only Cycle (DBol) - An Experiment and some Results
    and thought that it might work for me....

I dont want MASSIVE gain in a short time... Im ok with a few pounds per month, Maybe if i take small dosses i should be fine. And since it is my first cycle i'd still like to try it out and see how my body reacts to the dbol .

What do u all think about this idea?

Thanks again for all ur posts....

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    If you just want a few pounds per month I would try just eatting more.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T3/T4 GSR
    If you just want a few pounds per month I would try just eatting more.
    ditto.. cycle your calories... spend your cash on more food.. not dbol

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    do some more research bro....

I dont get it?????

What i dont get is, why does anyone even consider d-bol? Every1 seems 2 be avoiding this stuff.... Is there anything better to start off with? Dbol is cheap and you get great results, FAST! but why does it seem like every1 hates it?

pioneer is offline Banned
    great for strength gain

pioneer is offline Banned
    i recommend you take 25mgs ED for 4-5 weeks, but combine it with test

fhorst is offline Associate Member
    There are different idea's about d-bol. it has a bit a negative name here on the forum to run it on it's own. Arnold did D-bol, on it's own. And so did many others.

The biggest downsize from D-bol is the water retention, but you can gain better than you would without the d-bol.

You got the tab's so you are going to use them.
    My advice is, take it slow.

My first cycle was D-bol only, 3 x 5 mg per day, and weekends off.
    Only the last 2 weeks I made the dosage larger to 20 and later 25 per day.

You you notice your body react on the d-bol, why take more. especialy with a first cycle.

I gained about 5 kg, with d-bol, and FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD + training :-)
    (I also had 100 tabs of 10 mg) after 4 weeks I still had 4 kg left. (so lost one kg due water retention)

Combinations with test are better, but if you not there yet, just take it slow.
    It's a good thing to took the time to do some research. Better then just pop 5 pills per day :P

omnipotent is offline Banned
    ive done d-bol alone .. regardless to what people say its not too bad .. you'll gain some size .. but it is better to take with test . do a 4-6-6-4 pyramid for 4 weeks .. and you'll get some nice gains .

Finally :)

Thank you Fhorst and Omnipotent,
    Finally some people with good things to say.... What i need the most is motivation, thats exactly what u guys have given me.... I will take it slow and at the first sign that there is something wrong i will abort.

Im going to get a steady routine and a good diet lined up before i start... I will keep every1 posted when i can and we will see what will happen.

Thanks 4 the positive feedback... Hopefully there are a few more people that can give me the same.

I know i shouldnt DRINK and trust me im not gunna... But is there anything else i should avoid, or can harm me?

Thread Information