Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Rocky IV is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr

ok, sorry That made me laugh. I'd have to agree, you are ripped but you're only around 6-8% in that pic. Easily attainable by any bodybuilder on this board with twice the size.
    i was at 5.8% in that pic..my lowest was 3.2% hard to maintain but i usualy between 5-7 all year round

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    This thread is getting intresting......

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    This thread is getting intresting......

Indeed.

[QUOTE=Hellmask]Indeed.[/QUOTE and he said i bumped a shitty thread

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky IV
    i was at 5.8% in that pic..my lowest was 3.2% hard to maintain but i usualy between 5-7 all year round
    Yea lookin shredded bro, what are your goals? To compete one day? Happy with the weight your at? Do the legs match the upper?
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

Yea lookin shredded bro, what are your goals? To compete one day? Happy with the weight your at? Do the legs match the upper?
    thanks bro, My goals are really just to look amayzing and in the best shape i can possibly be. I have been told by many at my gym to compeate wich sounds like a good idea but for me that means alot of compounds and heavy androgens..so im not really into that. i want to stick to modeling i am extreamly happy with my physic,,but you sould probly knows its a desiese for us guys out there who really train,,when your cutting you want to bulk when you bulk you want to cut..end of the day when we are used to what we have we always want more..as for wieght im happy at any wieght as long as i look symetrical.. and my legs do match my upper body.

I can't get below 13% BF......

I feel like my body doesn't want to go below that. WTF!
    I keep telling my body it will feel more comfortable and happy at 10% , but it just won't listen!?
    Instead of weight going down it's going UP... Now at 247lbs. Why body WHY!

WHAT CAN I TELL IT?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    I can't get below 13% BF......

I feel like my body doesn't want to go below that. WTF!
    I keep telling my body it will feel more comfortable and happy at 10% , but it just won't listen!?
    Instead of weight going down it's going UP... Now at 247lbs. Why body WHY!

WHAT CAN I TELL IT?
    How much cardio are you doing a week?? i would guess your diet is in check.

How much cardio are you doing a week?? i would guess your diet is in check.

CARDIO? whats that....

JK

I play basketball once a week.
    I walk for 45minutes about 4x a week mainly to get the muscles lose and clean out lactic acid in the muscle.
    I run sprints/strides once a week.

Diet....I was eating to cut fat. Low carbs+fats, high protein. All it did is keep me from gaining muscle with minimal fatloss.

Now I'm bulking....Yeah BABYYYYYYY
    But damn, I don't want to weigh over 240lbs cuz it's going to be counterproductive for me. BUT 260lbs sounds so good

In all seriousness, my diet sucks. It ranges from day to day. It's not set in stone by any means. Whats your diet look like rock?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    CARDIO? whats that....

JK

I play basketball once a week.
    I walk for 45minutes about 4x a week mainly to get the muscles lose and clean out lactic acid in the muscle.
    I run sprints/strides once a week.

Diet....I was eating to cut fat. Low carbs+fats, high protein. All it did is keep me from gaining muscle with minimal fatloss.

Now I'm bulking....Yeah BABYYYYYYY
    But damn, I don't want to weigh over 240lbs cuz it's going to be counterproductive for me. BUT 260lbs sounds so good

In all seriousness, my diet sucks. It ranges from day to day. It's not set in stone by any means. Whats your diet look like rock?

To be honest bro my diet is not the cleanest iether i pack in around 200grams
    of protne a day..i can pretty much eat as much fat and carbs as i please and stay around 5-7%, i know that sounds good. but if i really want to shead off like crazie i do 6 days a week of cardio everymorning on and empty stomach and put about 500 calories a day in my boddy somtimes less..its not the healthiest diet and you will be dizzie as hell after having low energie work outs but its the most efective by far for me, as far as loosing muscle mass clen helps a bit..or winstrol works well,,but the best for this kind of diet and cardio schedual is primo..no matter how much cardio and diet you do u will not loose a pound on this stuff thats what primo is known for you can do cardio 3 times a day if youd like till you reach your desired effects..also if you use test alot..when you get your fat % done alot of it will come up as estrogen build up so the machine will think the estrogen related lypid and water is fat...that might be the case with you if your body fat wont move with diet and cardio..if thats the case the best thing is arimidex it sux all that garbadge out of you dry as a whistle..and one thing i learned is if your cutting and your one of those guys whos always concerned with being big..u got to ignore the scale for a bit.

tvd220 is offline Member
    primo is sounding preaty good here....But does primo have any place in a bulk cycle? I know its a cutter, but becasue of its low sides, and retainable gains, can it benefit a bulk cycle?

you can but you would have to run it at a really high dose and not have done alot of heavy androgenic cycles before and you can put on some wieght but its purly meant for sevear diet,,

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    simmer down boys...........rocky stop yanking pinns chain please.........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    and put about 500 calories a day in my boddy somtimes less
    What can you possibly be eating to only be consuming 500 kcal a day? 100g of Protein alone is 400 kcal. So you really must notbe eating anything.

You said that you dont lose any LBM eating 500 kcal b/c of Primo? So you're saying by eating 500 kcal a day and taking Primo you wont lose any LBM whatsoever correct?

Quote Originally Posted by tvd220
    But does primo have any place in a bulk cycle?
    There is no way I would ever waste my money of Primo for a bulker. Primo is a great drug for certain people and their goals. Creates a great crisp hardness to the body with little to no sides.

I haved and am using it right now while leaning down. But never would I use it in a bulker, that would be an extreme waste of money. IMO of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    What can you possibly be eating to only be consuming 500 kcal a day? 100g of Protein alone is 400 kcal. So you really must notbe eating anything.

You said that you dont lose any LBM eating 500 kcal b/c of Primo? So you're saying by eating 500 kcal a day and taking Primo you wont lose any LBM whatsoever correct?
    Yes i do not loose a pound, it is that strong of an anticatabolic with me, ican practically eat one meal a day and muscle tissure will not break down while on primo

Yes i do not loose a pound, it is that strong of an anticatabolic with me, ican practically eat one meal a day and muscle tissure will not break down while on primo

Have you had Body comps to prove that? Not trying to get on your case It's just that I've worked with many people over the past 6 years or so plus have used Primo myslef several times. I find it nearly impossible to maintain LBM with only eating 500 kcal a day. Whats the macro breakdown on that and for how long?

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    simmer down boys...........rocky stop yanking pinns chain please.........

I'm totally convinced you're gay.Anyone who finds a thread like this fasinating has to be a pipe smoker.That I'm certain of.And since you continue to bump the thread..guess what?Now go wipe the cum off your chin and bump a decent thread for a change.

~Pinnacle

thats how this started.
    Im not hear to start aguments but when coments like that come out of peoples mouth for no reason...

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I'm totally convinced you're gay.Anyone who finds a thread like this fasinating has to be a pipe smoker.That I'm certain of.And since you continue to bump the thread..guess what?Now go wipe the cum off your chin and bump a decent thread for a change.

~Pinnacle

thats how this started.
    Im not hear to start aguments but when coments like that come out of peoples mouth for no reason...

pinn is pinn mate this place would not be the same without him...........just roll with him he aint no different to any of us..............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Have you had Body comps to prove that? Not trying to get on your case It's just that I've worked with many people over the past 6 years or so plus have used Primo myslef several times. I find it nearly impossible to maintain LBM with only eating 500 kcal a day. Whats the macro breakdown on that and for how long?
    No worries i dont blame you. here is an article saing how primobolan depot is the ONLY steriod that will yield sold gains on very low calorie diets.
    http://www.************.com/articledata/efn/121404.html

i have dieted many different ways at some points i would have to cary a potato around to have a bite if i feel dizzie. like i said its not the most helthiest diet but it works and i have not lost a pound while running 500mg a week which is not even that much.

oh the link is showing is not showing properly??????

hmm... 500calories/day, please nobody actually try this. This is not only unhealthy but sounds like how a girl would diet down for prom.
    -B D
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]

I B D
    AR VET

hmm... 500calories/day, please nobody actually try this. This is not only unhealthy but sounds like how a girl would diet down for prom.
    well if thats the case..sylvester stallone should be at the prom by now,,he would diet at 200calories a day...g..i wounder what he was on??? lol

No worries i dont blame you. here is an article saing how primobolan depot is the ONLY steriod that will yield sold gains on very low calorie diets.
    http://www.************.com/articledata/efn/121404.html

i have dieted many different ways at some points i would have to cary a potato around to have a bite if i feel dizzie. like i said its not the most helthiest diet but it works and i have not lost a pound while running 500mg a week which is not even that much.
    PM me the article and space out a few letters. I'm sure I know why its not coming up.

I still dont think anyone should eat 500 kcal a day to diet. Makes no sense on both a health nor a fitness level.

Not telling "you" not to eat like that I'm just letting other members know it is a very bad idea unless health is not a concern and you have a goal to meet. Keep doing what your doing bro, you look good, but at what cost is the question? Best of luck.
    Btw, If you'd like help with a diet that would give you the same outcome and keep your body in a much healthier state I'll point you in the right direction.
    Peace
    -B D
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]

I B D
    AR VET

PM me the article and space out a few letters. I'm sure I know why its not coming up.

I still dont think anyone should eat 500 kcal a day to diet. Makes no sense on both a health nor a fitness level.
    Your right it is a very unhealthy diet,,and people really got to learn what kind of diet there body responds to..for me this works best..im gonna pm you it can i respace out the letters on here as well for other people to see?

can i respace out the letters on here as well for other people to see?

No, first PM me then I'll post it if allowed. Thanks.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Primo is actually yust as effective on a low calori diet, as opposed to a drug like Nadrolone, who needs plenty of calories to work its benefits.

However, 500 calories a day, is a bit exstreme. If that had been me, Ime pretty sure I have would lost alot of strenght and size.

Not telling "you" not to eat like that I'm just letting other members know it is a very bad idea unless health is not a concern and you have a goal to meet. Keep doing what your doing bro, you look good, but at what cost is the question? Best of luck.
    Btw, If you'd like help with a diet that would give you the same outcome and keep your body in a much healthier state I'll point you in the right direction.
    Peace
    Thanks but if you ever get down to 3% range you will know what i mean5-7% is a joke its the final touches thats the hardest..i know about much healthier diets of cource,,i just choose not to do them. i only diet three months out of the year and the rest eat whatever i want. and speaking of being healthy..lol this is a forum for steriods lol i think one who is worrieng about helth risks should think about the drugs they are taking before doing a natural unhealthy diet.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Primo is actually yust as effective on a low calori diet, as opposed to a drug like Nadrolone, who needs plenty of calories to work its benefits.

However, 500 calories a day, is a bit exstreme. If that had been me, Ime pretty sure I have would lost alot of strenght and size.
    Strenght?? 100% you have alot less energy i use caffeen to stimulate me works pretty well..as far catabolizing..not a pound lost from my end.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    At 500 kcals YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE LOOSING MUSCLE!!

Figure it this way. In a sedentary male, .6g/lb of total bodyweight would be needed just to prevent catabolism. So even if you weigh 180lbs and remained sedentary you would need like 110g of protein, thats 440kcal alone.

I would like to see this 500kcal diet.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAndre
    At 500 kcals YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE LOOSING MUSCLE!!

Figure it this way. In a sedentary male, .6g/lb of total bodyweight would be needed just to prevent catabolism. So even if you weigh 180lbs and remained sedentary you would need like 110g of protein, thats 440kcal alone.

I would like to see this 500kcal diet.
    I hope you realize that the diet is not alone its in combination with primo,, and when you are taking compouns such as these those statistics you have up there are totaly useless..of cource you would loose muscle if you acomplished that diet naturally

I completly understand you are talking about that diet with the use of PRIMO.

I still dont believe you can eat 500kcals a day and not loose muscle.

what do you eat on a typical 500kcal day.

Whats the macro breakdown on that and for how long?

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAndre
    what do you eat on a typical 500kcal day.

Bizzump

bump, I'd also like to see this diet, I need to change it up a bit.
    -B D
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]

I B D
    AR VET

Youre not posting this 500kcal diet

aww thats cute they all poull out the BS flag together

Me, you, hova, and vitor all have matching flags. lol
    -B D
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]

I B D
    AR VET

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:...ient=firefox-a
    There are many people on 500Calorie diets to loose wieght most people go to a nutrisionist to get those kinds for diets..asfor myself i dont really eat much. lol what were you thinking i was eating 6 meals a day and having just 500 calories hahaha, eat salad with no dressing with small portions of chicked with no salt coocked boild in water..and really its almost like starving yourself the only place that seems to loose inches is my waist..but nothing else..i would work out almost everyday on an empty stomac(i know also not healthy) caffeen to give energie..but my waist shrinks kinda eats away at itself after a while of doing this,,but once again thanks to primo i dont loose a pound and stay pumped all day and night..and by the way i didnt post beofre becuase i wasnt here..not becuase im a lier i left my house to go out like most people normally do.

"Bernstein says most patients are allowed between 850 and 950 calories a day."

"Bernstein says his diet should not be classified as a Very Low Calorie Diet.
    The definition of a very low calorie diet…is under eight hundred calories. Our diet is between 850 and 950 calories."

hmm.. Seems like you're not on the same diet as this guy is suggesting.
    -B D
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]

I B D
    AR VET

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information