Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Rocky IV is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    "Bernstein says most patients are allowed between 850 and 950 calories a day."

"Bernstein says his diet should not be classified as a Very Low Calorie Diet.
    The definition of a very low calorie diet…is under eight hundred calories. Our diet is between 850 and 950 calories."

hmm.. Seems like you're not on the same diet as this guy is suggesting.
    Ey genius y dont you read on a bit further into the article before look stupid..where it sais the diet between450-500Calories

Bernstein says his diet should not be classified as a Very Low Calorie Diet.
    and thats @ 850 if he does not consider that to be low than you can imagine

Sylvester Stallone
    Chapter 1 – Overview: The Body of Sylvester Stallone

To get the lean look of a POW in the film Victory, Sylvester ate only 200 calories a day, all protein food, with an occasional potato, just so he wouldn't faint. In the film he weighed in at 159 pounds, the lightest he ever weighed in his adulthood, until Rocky III.

this is a quote from stallones website... you thought 500calories was ruff..i cant believe none of you have herd of thes types of diets..i guess its becuase you are all into the mass thing so you would never really reserch things like this

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky IV
    Sylvester Stallone
    Chapter 1 – Overview: The Body of Sylvester Stallone

To get the lean look of a POW in the film Victory, Sylvester ate only 200 calories a day, all protein food, with an occasional potato, just so he wouldn't faint. In the film he weighed in at 159 pounds, the lightest he ever weighed in his adulthood, until Rocky III.

this is a quote from stallones website... you thought 500calories was ruff..i cant believe none of you have herd of thes types of diets..i guess its becuase you are all into the mass thing so you would never really reserch things like this

That shit would be to counterproductive for everyone. I have to eat a ton more than everyone I know to just maintain my weight. When I'm looking for size I eat like a starving elephant in ethiopia.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Obviously rocky is happy with the little bit of muscle he has stretched over his tiny frame... I'm ok with that, we are just simplying trying to have a debate on why we think this kind of dieting is not healthy. I'm trying to be open-minded here but this is an absolutely rediculous way for a "bodybuilder" to lose weight. Oh yea, they didn't mention bodybuilders in that study did they.. Pretty sure they were referring to overweight/obese individuals.

That's a funny statement Rocky, "To get the lean look of a POW in the film Victory, Sylvester ate only 200 calories a day"
    Don't you mean to say the "starved look". Do you have any pics of him from the movie Victory?

Gay+Skinny
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PRIMO lovers and haters post your experience!-ss.jpg   PRIMO lovers and haters post your experience!-ss2.gif  
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 04-08-2006 at 09:53 PM.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

tvd220 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    There is no way I would ever waste my money of Primo for a bulker. Primo is a great drug for certain people and their goals. Creates a great crisp hardness to the body with little to no sides.

I haved and am using it right now while leaning down. But never would I use it in a bulker, that would be an extreme waste of money. IMO of course.
    Thanks jay, the "no sides" attracted me

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    There would be muscle wastage on 500-200 calories a day, you couldn't maintain any kind of muscle mass with such a low calorie diet, the can use up to 200grams of protein (800 calories) just to keep the brain for falling short on fuel, primo does help on low calorie diets but there becomes a point were it couldn't really help if there isn't enough calories to even feed the body's own organs.

Food/calories are very important in building and maintaining muscle mass if you restrict them to much muscle wastage will occur no matter what kind of AAS is used, there are many ways of ridding the body of fat without restricting calories to drastically.

Also i suppose it all depends on how much muscle mass someone is carrying, but on 500 or 200 calories a day i am sure there wouldn't be much left on anyone.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Honestly if you eat chicken that means you couldnt possibly eat more than 10oz chicken with 6 oz of plan dry lettuce that'd put you just under 500kcals.

give it up
    no way anyone is maintaining muscle on 500kcals. Be it primo,tren , or some redic compound Ive never come across. Nothing is going to do that for you. Yes i called you out.

A few days ago I read the april fools joke about the "COKE" diet.

maybe he is on that one

SpeedDemon is offline Banned
    i almost went completely bald with primo....it took me 1 year taking proscar 5 mg a day to regain some of my hair back...though it still looks a bit thin. never messing w/ a dht compound ever again! plus i didn't grow that much

Listen im telling you stats from my experiences im not telling you to go out and do it...y would i have to lie about sucha thing?? there would be absolutley no point im telling you that i did not loose a pound of wieght while on primo running 500C diet,,and yes i skiped a shit load of meals..this does not mean it will work for you but it did for me ive shown you pics of what i look like and there is nothing much more for me to say,,eccpet i find it pretty funny that u would think i would lie about somthing so stupid there is no point for me to do soo..sure its unhealthy but that iet put my wait size to a 28 while my cheast at 50" and this took many years for me of trial and error to figure out my body..everyones body chemisty is different, and i have learned my body over the years and how it responds to cirtain diets and compounds, and i must say i know my body extreamly well. and thats what it comes down to at the end of the day everyones body needs a different formula to get to ones goals even if they are the same as eachothers..knowing your own body and how you react is most important..so if you want to think im making up crock for no stupid reason at all..then go ahead.

Like Ive stated before it all depends on how much muscle you are carrying to maintain on such a low calorie diet, but you need around 800calories just to maintain your own body's organs and brain function, without doubt muscle wastage will occur on such low calories.

If it worked for you thats fine but i am sure you could of held on to more muscle tissue if you didn't restrict the calories that drastically, Ive done comp diets for many BB's at all different levels and Ive experimented with calories and 500 is drastically low no matter what your taking or pre-comp state.

What weight are you rocky?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    P.O.Ws are 'lean'? I guess the Jews in Nazi camps were 'shredded'.

I thought a 1000 kcal diet was bad but 500 kcal? Jesus, don't you feel sick?

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    I thought a 1000 kcal diet was bad but 500 kcal? Jesus, don't you feel sick?
    he isnt having enough food to be sick, nothing would come up

I'll let it go.

sure dude 500kcal diet are great.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    he isnt having enough food to be sick, nothing would come up
    I tried going under 2.5k kcal and i felt like i was going to die after 2-3 days, never again.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    I tried going under 2.5k kcal and i felt like i was going to die after 2-3 days, never again.
    Yea i hear you its not really somthing i decided to wake up and do over night i stated @ 1200 Calories and went down from there acourding to how i feel..when i stated it it was pretty much as bad as when i lowerd down to the 500 range because my body was not used to it at all,,but like anything else u get used to it..the worst part of it was the cardio burning off calories that you barely even have..i get very dizzie and spaced out at times but that also subsides as well after a while..no one should just wake up one morning and decide they are eating 500calories for the day thats to much of a shock probly wont even be possible for me to do like that...i really just came up with this outa curiosity. as my calories went down i wanted to see how low they can possibly go. also i would be on that diet when im usually around the peack of my cycle other wise i have tryed stupidly stating it the same day as my cycle and was loossing weight..usually around week three i wil make my way down to that.

I'm sorry Rocky, but do you think any of us could even risk trying this diet for one day let alone actually taking you seriously when you make these claims. 1wk of this would result in me losing 2yrs worth of work.
    Not underminding your strategy to be skinny but rather questioning why you are pushing it on a bodybuilding board as if anyone would actually try it.
    -B D
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]

I B D
    AR VET

anorexia.com have a good forum...........sorry just couldnt help it

I'm sorry Rocky, but do you think any of us could even risk trying this diet for one day let alone actually taking you seriously when you make these claims. 1wk of this would result in me losing 2yrs worth of work.
    Not underminding your strategy to be skinny but rather questioning why you are pushing it on a bodybuilding board as if anyone would actually try it.

He mentioned his diet , because I asked him what he does. I like to see others diets/workout routines.

It shouldn't be such a big deal. If he likes it let him do it, why attack the poor guy. It doesn't mean you have to do his diet, I won't.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Rocky; What was your cycle on this diet? Dosages?

Like Ive stated before it all depends on how much muscle you are carrying to maintain on such a low calorie diet, but you need around 800calories just to maintain your own body's organs and brain function, without doubt muscle wastage will occur on such low calories.

If it worked for you thats fine but i am sure you could of held on to more muscle tissue if you didn't restrict the calories that drastically, Ive done comp diets for many BB's at all different levels and Ive experimented with calories and 500 is drastically low no matter what your taking or pre-comp state.

What weight are you rocky?
    i fluctuat around 4-5 pouns a day i know it sound wierd i wake up 4-5 pounds lighter everyday than before i go to bed. its probly do to my motabolizm and not eating for 10 hours while i sleep.the most i have wieghd is 185lbs but visualy people would think i am in the 200 range then.. the lowest i have put myself down towas 137 two years ago when i was boxing training for hours a day 7 days a week..my couch would not let me touch wights becuase he said i was too stiff wich i was i couldnt even hold my arms in when i started at around 170. i lost all that wight in 8 months of severir training and cardio..i have a very thin bone stracture thats y people visually guess i waight about 15-20lbs more thn i really am. alot of mas index..since bone stracture and density is the most heaviest part of a persons body flowed by muscle then fat. and i must say the besst i ever looks whas when i stopped fighting ad went back to wieght training du to how fkucked my nose became after a while..i packed my self right back up to 175 once by one off almost pure muscleand and i lookd alot different than i did before when i was at the waight just alot leaner.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Rocky; What was your cycle on this diet? Dosages?
    between 5-600mg of primo a week that is all my body need to severly react to it i have friends who have to use mreo than double what i use to to the same effects i do..i guess i absorb it very well

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    He mentioned his diet , because I asked him what he does. I like to see others diets/workout routines.

It shouldn't be such a big deal. If he likes it let him do it, why attack the poor guy. It doesn't mean you have to do his diet, I won't.
    thank you its like i said most the year i dont even diet besides eating between 200-300grams of protine a day..i do that diet mabey once a year when i want to morph my physiyc a little bit

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask

I was expressing my opinion on the diet hellmask, I didn't every attack him but rather his 500calorie diet. Oh but this is a webforum, I forgot we aren't allowed to disapprove of others claimed experiences.

He also said he "eats whatever he wants" the rest of he year. I don't buy that. You don't keep a physique like that without managing some kind of descent diet and pay attention to macros.
    -B D
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]

I B D
    AR VET

thank you its like i said most the year i dont even diet besides eating between 200-300grams of protine a day..i do that diet mabey once a year when i want to morph my physiyc a little bit
    for how long?

I was expressing my opinion on the diet hellmask, I didn't every attack him but rather his 500calorie diet. Oh but this is a webforum, I forgot we aren't allowed to disapprove of others claimed experiences.

He also said he "eats whatever he wants" the rest of he year. I don't buy that. You don't keep a physique like that without managing some kind of descent diet and pay attention to macros.
    you are compleatly wrong on that..i can stay at around 7% eating what i want all year round it called a fast motablizm...that you should probly know many other people likke that there are quite a few..

you are compleatly wrong on that..i can stay at around 7% eating what i want all year round it called a fast motablizm...that you should probly know many other people likke that there are quite a few..
    Yes I am in the same boat and if I ate chips and icecream all year around I doubt I'd hold my LBM. Be more specific on what your diet is offseason if you don't mind.. I'd be interested in seeing a sample.
    -B D
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]

I B D
    AR VET

for how long?
    it starts at 1200 and makes its ways to 500c over a three month period

I understand what your saying.

Yes I am in the same boat and if I ate chips and icecream all year around I doubt I'd hold my LBM. Be more specific on what your diet is offseason if you don't mind.. I'd be interested in seeing a sample.
    im not saying to live off bags of chips and ice cream... i would mange to eat 2-300 grmas of protine but alot of fatty foods suck as mcdolnals, subs, burger king ect..you guys are telling me you dont know guys like this who most bb hate do to the fact that they dont gain fat well and eat what they want.

Wonder what Pinn's response will be. Lmao!

it starts at 1200 and makes its ways to 500c over a three month period
    Well done on getting so lean but that isnt bodybuilding starving your body for 10 hours a day on 500 calories, there is going to be huge muscle wastage without doubt, ive never seen anyone in all the years ive been in bodybuilding holding onto muscle tissue at 500 calories per day with 10hours without any kind of food.

If it makes you achieve your goals thats fine but am convinced you could look at some other form of diet plan which would get you down to the required BF and still hold more muscle tissue.

why not just stay at 1200kcals then? Thats already WAY BELOW maitnence and like this you will have more energy and less muscle loss

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    .....>. .... .. . . .AND STILL....NO PICS..go figure , and by the way i have been on the 2004 fall season 2xist underwear boxes all over north america..so yes I do get paid to look good..and i would not want to be short and stocky becuase if i did i would have trouble looking in the mirror wondering how the fckuk i will ever get laid. anyways ther are still no pics which tells me somthing ...our goals in this game are just totaly different and believe me if i wanted to blow up past 225 i would just do cycles of drol and tren and test,,but i will never becuase that is not my goal so i choose the way i look right now anyone can take heavy androgens and blow up like a monky when dieting hard. especially with my ginetics but as i said..i get paid to look good and i would not be happy to be stockey looking.
    Greatest thread ever!!!!!Please we at Golds gym beg of you to post more pics and talk in depth about your diet.You are a fvkin legend around these parts.You are a legend on other sites as well:-0.Oh my god the fun ppl had with photoshop with the pic of you and the asian guys.Bwahahahahhahahahahahahahha..keep the pics comin kid.You are priceless... bwahhahahahahahahaha..half Ardvark/half lizard...bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Buzzumpfor my bros anf broettes at Golds........

Pinn you have gotten so fiesty I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAndre
    Pinn you have gotten so fiesty I love it!

Don't go down any dark alleys Pinn........

john30 is offline Junior Member
    thanks for all the posts,looking foward to primo/var cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Greatest thread ever!!!!!Please we at Golds gym beg of you to post more pics and talk in depth about your diet.You are a fvkin legend around these parts.You are a legend on other sites as well:-0.Oh my god the fun ppl had with photoshop with the pic of you and the asian guys.Bwahahahahhahahahahahahahha..keep the pics comin kid.You are priceless... bwahhahahahahahahaha..half Ardvark/half lizard...bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Buzzumpfor my bros anf broettes at Golds........
    Now this is all of a sudden the greatest thread ever??
    Its Nice to hear im populare these days lol...yet..still no pics from yourself lol
    photoshop is fun but its alot more fun when its done profesionally becuase i get paid to look good.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information