Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

PRIMO lovers and haters post your experience!

It is time.....

(First time with primo)

What dose did you find the most gains were achieved at?

What would be the better dose to someone new to it?

How many times did you inject during the week?

DID YOU LOVE IT?
    DID YOU HATE IT?
    or DID YOU NOT GIVE A SHIT?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    It is time.....

(First time with primo)

What dose did you find the most gains were achieved at?

What would be the better dose to someone new to it?

How many times did you inject during the week?

DID YOU LOVE IT?
    DID YOU HATE IT?
    or DID YOU NOT GIVE A SHIT?
    I'm intrested. Thinking of running Primo one day, but its so expensive. I'll be playing EuroMillions this friday, so....We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I'm intrested. Thinking of running Primo one day, but its so expensive. I'll be playing EuroMillions this friday, so....We'll see.
    aint that the truth....$

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto

If you win Euro millions will you grab a few extra for me

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    If you win Euro millions will you grab a few extra for me
    Possibly. I might try and buy Schering if I win. Then I'll make my own, Human Grade style!

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I'm sure it wont be long before Goose gets a hold in this thread. Hopefully Pinn wont see, He'll call me girly man and what not.

I have used Primo several times. Doese ranged from 400mgs-600mgs EW. After researching a bit and talking to some knowledeable people I've come to the conclusion that was too low.

This time around I'm hitting 700-800mgs EW for 14 weeks. Even at 600mgs I experienced great gains. A very hard, dense crisp look was concluded throughout my cycle. I can honestly say I didnt notice and sides what so ever. Only clean retainable gains with no sides. That alone will sell me on it for future use.

Granted it is expensive but I plan my cycles around my goal. That being gaining pure, retainable, LBM. I dont look to gain 20lbs. in a cycle and drop half when I"m done. So if that's what you're looking for then stay away from Primo. It will not help gravity pull you more towards the center of the earth (scale weight) but it will help shape and form your body into that hard sculpted look.

Remember it's all based on gaol.........

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I'm sure it wont be long before Goose gets a hold in this thread. Hopefully Pinn wont see, He'll call me girly man and what not.

I have used Primo several times. Doese ranged from 400mgs-600mgs EW. After researching a bit and talking to some knowledeable people I've come to the conclusion that was too low.

This time around I'm hitting 700-800mgs EW for 14 weeks. Even at 600mgs I experienced great gains. A very hard, dense crisp look was concluded throughout my cycle. I can honestly say I didnt notice and sides what so ever. Only clean retainable gains with no sides. That alone will sell me on it for future use.

Granted it is expensive but I plan my cycles around my goal. That being gaining pure, retainable, LBM. I dont look to gain 20lbs. in a cycle and drop half when I"m done. So if that's what you're looking for then stay away from Primo. It will not help gravity pull you more towards the center of the earth (scale weight) but it will help shape and form your body into that hard sculpted look.

Remember it's all based on gaol.........

True that!

"gaining pure, retainable , LBM." <---- thats what i'm looking for.

So for my first time with primo should I use between 400-600mgs a week?
    What weight would you say you got from the primo? (mostly all lean gains I presume)

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I ran primo tabs before. Extremely expensive and no gains. I was thinking of running depot but its still very expensive and its so damn mild wont do a powerlifter any good really. so yeah, unless you are a woman or a fag...haha jk

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Considering the "no sides" quality of primo, is there any need to start at a lower dose on your first run or is it OK to jump straight in at 1g a week if you can fund it?

Whatcha think about a primo/var stack?

Will this cut you up into freak caliber?

Or will the anavar barely make a difference?

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Considering the "no sides" quality of primo, is there any need to start at a lower dose on your first run or is it OK to jump straight in at 1g a week if you can fund it?

Anything in high dosages is bad for you.
    Thats why I want to know what the lowest effective dose can be used for a first time primo user.

Anything in high dosages is bad for you.
    Thats why I want to know what the lowest effective dose can be used for a first time primo user.
    Sorry if I was hijacking but I notice that alot of the board's primo lovers advocate 1g a week and given that there are supposed to be no sides I thought "Why mess around with lower, inneffective dosages, why not learn from the experience of others?"
    I am not a reckless high dose guy - I am currently on my first tren a run and have limited myself to 50mg ed, but if primo truly has no sides why not start out at a higher, more effective dose?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Hopefully Pinn wont see, He'll call me girly man and what not.

GUESS WHAT JAY?......I DID....

YOU ARE A .........

PRIMO HOMO

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    I like it, easiest on sides of any roid ive done and gives some reasonable gains whilst really hardening you up.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

YOU ARE A .........

PRIMO HOMO

Ha ha!

Sorry if I was hijacking but I notice that alot of the board's primo lovers advocate 1g a week and given that there are supposed to be no sides I thought "Why mess around with lower, inneffective dosages, why not learn from the experience of others?"
    I am not a reckless high dose guy - I am currently on my first tren a run and have limited myself to 50mg ed, but if primo truly has no sides why not start out at a higher, more effective dose?

Health is my #1 concern. I know alot of ignorent folk who would tell me what dose they think would give me the best results with test, primo , drol ect. and they could personally not care what it was doing to their body or mine, but I could still see the "best gains" but at a high expense.

Primo/ var stack??????

Anybody have any experience with them?

goose.......u there?

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    I ran primo tabs before. Extremely expensive and no gains. I was thinking of running depot but its still very expensive and its so damn mild wont do a powerlifter any good really. so yeah, unless you are a woman or a fag...haha jk
    maybe your stuff was fake.

BooCooo is offline Associate Member
    Primo/ var stack??????

Anybody have any experience with them?

goose.......u there?
    id like to know also iam thinking of running 800mg primo with 60 mg of var, and throw in some test with it. Like you i hear that many people get the best results with over 600mg and no lower.

goose is offline Banned
    swifto I saw you in the window of cheetah`s gym the other day,top floor cardio Workout,still looks a crap room,the Basement is cool tho.
    I put my hand upon my injection and pump primo into my blood stream.Jay made a good post,I don`t look for mass,I look for quality muscle to improve performance,which means it`s perfect for my goals.
    I have found that primo make`s my physique crisp and carved in appearance in a way that no other drug can.For me it`s the best piece of arse and pussy you will get, It's the icing on the cake, so to speak. And while there are other drugs that can make you hard, Primo do it by drying the body out nicely without robbing the muscles of fullness,hence, I have found the combination with Halo to be Incredible,as halo hardens the Muscle for my desired effect.I`m in week two of a cutting cycle with primo the Effects... A drug that delivers everything it promises and more, Primo mild, but they pack a very specific punch. Remember, not every drug is supposed to be a "powerhouse" of mass and strength gains. Ever heard the expression, "It's the quiet ones that no one ever suspects"? That's the epitome of Primo ... no one ever suspects it will do quite the job it does,and then out of nowhere the amazement comes,I give this drug a 10 out of 10.No fcuk make that 11,fool. Final smack of primobolan ... Some say that Primo are equal to Anavar in their ability to harden up the physique and make it appear athletic at its best, but I think Primo is better and I always have. The cool thing about it, unlike most other steroids , is the fact that it is still very effective on a low calorie diet. And, in fact, it works best with the high protein, moderate fat, low starch diet that is so popular today,hence, my logic in running high doses of Var,as it decreases appetite and is very hard to drill calorie`s,When I run 100mgs+ doses of Var it has to be with primo.
    Most AAS when used in back to back cycles,disappoints in it`s performance,Primo is one of the few AAS I have found that will behave well in Successive cycles,like an Expensive prostitute,turbo performance 24/7.
    Eat Sushi and broccoli and you'll be hard as a rock on this drug, dare I say, even on its own! .
    My girlfriend took this picture Yesterday,shows you how it carves your body.

goose4..
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by goose; 01-31-2006 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    swifto I saw you in the window of cheetah`s gym the other day,top floor cardio Workout,still looks a crap room,the Basement is cool tho.
    I put my hand upon my injection and pump primo into my blood stream.Jay made a good post,I don`t look for mass,I look for quality muscle to improve performance,which means it`s perfect for my goals.
    I have found that primo make`s my physique crisp and carved in appearance in a way that no other drug can.For me it`s the best piece of arse and pussy you will get, It's the icing on the cake, so to speak. And while there are other drugs that can make you hard, Primo do it by drying the body out nicely without robbing the muscles of fullness,hence, I have found the combination with Halo to be Incredible,as halo hardens the Muscle for my desired effect.I`m in week two of a cutting cycle with primo the Effects... A drug that delivers everything it promises and more, Primo mild, but they pack a very specific punch. Remember, not every drug is supposed to be a "powerhouse" of mass and strength gains. Ever heard the expression, "It's the quiet ones that no one ever suspects"? That's the epitome of Primo ... no one ever suspects it will do quite the job it does,and then out of nowhere the amazement comes,I give this drug a 10 out of 10.No fcuk make that 11,fool. Final smack of primobolan ... Some say that Primo are equal to Anavar in their ability to harden up the physique and make it appear athletic at its best, but I think Primo is better and I always have. The cool thing about it, unlike most other steroids , is the fact that it is still very effective on a low calorie diet. And, in fact, it works best with the high protein, moderate fat, low starch diet that is so popular today,hence,the my logic in running high doses of Var,as it decreases appetite and is very hard to drill calorie`s,When I run 100mgs+ doses of Var it has to be with primo.
    Most AAS when used in back to back cycles,disappoints in it`s performance,Primo is one of the few AAS I have found that will behave well in Successive cycles,like an Expensive prostitute,turbo performance 24/7.
    Eat Sushi and broccoli and you'll be hard as a rock on this drug, dare I say, even on its own! .
    My girlfriend took this picture Yesterday,shows you how it carves your body.

goose4..

What dose would you say a first time primo/anavar user should take?
    Primo ? mgs
    var ? mgs

Defconx3 is offline Member
    I ran Primo depot at 600mg/wk for 12 weeks and noticed some nice LBM gains and strength gains. Overall, I would have to say that I really liked it, and I am planning on giving it a shot with 800mg/wk in the future. Not too expensive at $18/g, as long as homebrewing is your friend.

goose is offline Banned
    What dose would you say a first time primo/anavar user should take?
    Primo ? mgs
    var ? mgs

Primo 600mgs

Var 50mgs

I would run the Var for 12 weeks with the primo,it`s very mild on the liver.

goose4..

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Primo 600mgs

Var 50mgs

I would run the Var for 12 weeks with the primo,it`s very mild on the liver.

goose4..

Sounds good....Really expensive but still good.

Thanks goose + everyone else who contributed

Better start savin up some $. Maybe next year I can begin this cycle...

Sounds good....Really expensive but still good.

Thanks goose + everyone else who contributed

Better start savin up some $. Maybe next year I can begin this cycle...
    You should homebrew it, it would be a fraction of UGL costs.

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Whatcha think about a primo/var stack?

Will this cut you up into freak caliber?

Or will the anavar barely make a difference?
    Im sorry I have to...

WHAT ARE YOU DOING???? ARE YOU A GIRL?? lol step away from the girly shit and leave it for us.. thats my stack jackmunch! lol

HOMO!

ok im done
    Last edited by ttuprincess; 01-31-2006 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    Im sorry I have to...

WHAT ARE YOU DOING???? ARE YOU A GIRL?? lol step away from the girly shit and leave it for us.. thats my stack jackmunch! lol

HOMO!

ok im dont

I can't help it that I'm genetically superior to the common man.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

YOU ARE A .........

PRIMO HOMO

DAM YOU!!!!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Im sorry I have to...

HOMO!

ok im done
    OMG

goose is offline Banned
    Im sorry I have to...

HOMO!

ok im done

The truth is I want to be a girl like you ttuprincess

goose4..

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    OMG

??????

I don't get it, hows that funny?
    I find what she said to be very immature and childish. You know something a little girl would say for attention.

Steroids girly...thats new to me.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING???? ARE YOU A GIRL?? lol step away from the girly shit and leave it for us..
    From my understanding I thought we based gear on ones goals???

Since my goals are to put on LBM with no water weight and minimal to no sides then why would Primo be a Girlie drug? I can honestly say that I'm one of the very few that is actually comfortable with my body and where I'm at. I dont look to put on 20lbs running 100mgs of Drol and 2g of test. I would never do that as that stack does not, I repeat, DOES NOT suite my goals.

My next cycle is very in depth with both Primo and Var and I'm actually not looking to gain any weight. My goal is to drop my BF to 5% while remaining at 210lbs. So what makes you think that Primo is for girls? So you're saying that 1g+ a week plus 50mgs of Var is for girls? Please explain why b/c I'm going to run close to a gram a week and 100mgs of Var. I'm eager to hear a response.............

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member

Since my goals are to put on LBM with no water weight and minimal to no sides then why would Primo be a Girlie drug? I can honestly say that I'm one of the very few that is actually comfortable with my body and where I'm at. I dont look to put on 20lbs running 100mgs of Drol and 2g of test. I would never do that as that stack does not, I repeat, DOES NOT suite my goals.

My next cycle is very in depth with both Primo and Var and I'm actually not looking to gain any weight. My goal is to drop my BF to 5% while remaining at 210lbs. So what makes you think that Primo is for girls? So you're saying that 1g+ a week plus 50mgs of Var is for girls? Please explain why b/c I'm going to run close to a gram a week and 100mgs of Var for 6 weeks. I'm eager to hear a response.............
    That was a joke. all it was... nothing to offend anyone..chill out

My next cycle is very in depth with both Primo and Var and I'm actually not looking to gain any weight. My goal is to drop my BF to 5% while remaining at 210lbs. So what makes you think that Primo is for girls? So you're saying that 1g+ a week plus 50mgs of Var is for girls? Please explain why b/c I'm going to run close to a gram a week and 100mgs of Var. I'm eager to hear a response.............
    Im pretty sure that she was just teasing you.

edit: ^^^ beat me to it

That was a joke.
    Whoops

I didnt see any smiley faces or the one where the smiley is on his back kicking his legs while laughing, I think that one has to be my fav. That made me think you were serious. Fhewwwwwww now I can go run my cycle with no worries

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive used primo at 400 to 1ooo mgs per week. If you can afford it, run it a gram per week, and you will se incredible results!

I love primo! like it has said here before, primo gives you a carved/crisp look that few(if any other aas) can deliver. If there is such a thing as "permenent gains", primo delivers that to with no sideeffects at all.

This is why this greate drug is so expensive!!

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Ive used primo at 400 to 1ooo mgs per week. If you can afford it, run it a gram per week, and you will se incredible results!

I love primo! like it has said here before, primo gives you a carved/crisp look that few(if any other aas) can deliver. If there is such a thing as "permenent gains", primo delivers that to with no sideeffects at all.

This is why this greate drug is so expensive!!
    Yeah! - This is exactly what I was thinking, I will be brewing my own primo and running it for the first time soon, I have 12g which I was gonna run at 1g ew for 12 weeks. If there are no sides then why not start out at 1g a week right?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah! - This is exactly what I was thinking, I will be brewing my own primo and running it for the first time soon, I have 12g which I was gonna run at 1g ew for 12 weeks. If there are no sides then why not start out at 1g a week right?
    Yes, start out with a gram per week. Good luck!!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Ahh yes, Primo. Soon to be my close friend

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Yes, start out with a gram per week. Good luck!!
    Thanks vitor - 1g it is!
    The only thing that's putting me off is all the oil, I'm toying with the idea of brewing it @200mg/ml - as far as I can ascertain the only downside to this is that it will hurt but I will be injecting it with test e so hopefully that will curb the pain.

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information