tvd220 is offline Member

Arrow Dutasteride Help!!

Would dutasteride be the best substance to use in conjuction with my next Test cycle to reduce steroid -induced acne?
    (Im just trying to plan my next cycle while im i pct, and I want to get to the root of this acne shit and stop it)

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    probably not the best gameplan. what else have you tried? what are you doing currently?

Bizz is offline Associate Member
    NOP! durasteride and finasteride are to prevent hair lost read the steroid profile and you will find what you are looking for... accutane is for acne but that strong shit... if it,s only to prevent side effect of roid you need a good inibitor aromatase like a-dex, letro or aromasin that will prevent some side....don't take accutane if you don't need it!http://forums.steroid.com/steroid-profiles/

Bizz

tvd220 is offline Member
    actually, im already taking accutane, and i am concerned that my next cycle will bring back the test induced acne. I really dont want to go through this harsh shit for nothing, so I want to construct my next cycle as smart as possible in reguards to acne prevention, or reduction. I do not want to trigger the acne after i complete the accutane cycle.
    I hurd their was a substance that I could use that would block some of these sides from a test cycle. ANYONE, please post advice!!

tvd220 is offline Member
    I am planning on doing a test and deca cycle. But still open to other compounds.

tvd220 is offline Member
    bump please!

tvd220 is offline Member
    So it nots Dutasteride, does anybody know of a subtance that would meet my needs??

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    =tvd220 Would dutasteride be the best substance to use in conjuction with my next Test cycle to reduce steroid-induced acne?
    No!

(Im just trying to plan my next cycle while im i pct, and I want to get to the root of this acne shit and stop it)
    NIZORAL BABBBBY!!!

This solution is complements of Hooker, source:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ighlight=bacne

Thread Information