needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

For 6/8 Week MASS cycle....Winny or Dbol ?

Next cycle will be 6/8 weeks of test p and tren a, im thinking what would be better for mass, i mean OBVIOUSLY dbol would put me on the most water weight, but after PCT would i keep more weight witn Winny or Dbol ?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Cycle history?

PurplePatriot is offline Associate Member
    No experience using tren /dbol together but it does seem like a very suitable combination to me. Tren would only feed off the burst the dbol will give you hopefully so you wouldnt lose all your gains. Tren is a very powerful thing.

lifthard2005 is offline Associate Member
    winny.....winstrol seems to solidify gains at the end of a cycle.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I live for prop/tren /d-bol that's a great size and strength builder, forget the winny IMO...I mdon't feel i lose any more LBM coming off d-bol vs winny other than a little water...if your taking letro or nolva the water won't be an issue anyways.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Well here's my input on this one.................

As most know I'm the biggest fan of winny but think that it will benefit you way more with the Test and tren then the D-bol will. Reason being Winstrol has a low binding affinity to the AR so it will react differently in your body then the D-bol will. Also Winny is a DHT-deriv. Combine that with Tren (19-nor) and Prop (Test) you’ll have a cycle which combines all 3 major families of Anabolic Steroids .

Hmm, two Vets with different opinions...I think il go with prop/tren /d-bol, it will by my 3rd cycle i hope to keep 14 LBS if poss

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by lifthard2005
    Is there some kind of scientific evidence to support that theory?Who's the "YODA" that posted this initial claim,and where is the data that lead him to this conclusion?

Someone post a study if you know of one...

~Pinnacle~

I did find that i kept most of my gains last cycle when i added winny - but then again i run a good PCT aswell as clen so it could be that

Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    Hmm, two Vets with different opinions...
    I'm definitely not disagreeing with Mallet at all. I agree with the D-bol being a compound that will give you more MASS as you stated. Keeping in mind that mass is defined as physical matter or bulk. Hence if you're looking for scale weight then go with the D-dol. Just keep in mind that when you jump on that scale in your free gym towel, all it's reading is how much gravity is pulling you towards the center of the earth. If that gets your rocks off then indulge in D-bol. If you're looking for actual LBM, which in my mind is considered gains, then there's other routes to take. One in which I tried to state in post #6.

I always try to give advice to suit the question(s) listed. At the same time I throw my 2 cents in on what I think would be benficial. Goals should be practical and attainable. Certain compounds (D-bol, Drol) will produce gains but how much can you really say are retainable???????

good PCT aswell as clen so it could be that
    That right there is what will solidify gains
    Last edited by SPIKE; 01-30-2006 at 03:21 PM.

Yes alot of it comes down to proper pct's for sure, and like Jayhova some people fair very well with Winny, whereas it doesn't do much for me at all even with doses of 100mgs/day compared to even 30mgs/day of d-bol. And earlier Jayhova mentioned about having the "big three" which is a good plan for any stack, i would of opted for materon over winny but winny is what we have to play with on this thread I also believe with the addition of 10-20mgs/day of nolva or .25mgs/day of letro you will take care of the water weight in the beginning and not have to include the loss during pct's.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I'm definitely not disagreeing with Mallet at all. I agree with the D-bol being a compound that will give you more MASS as you stated. Keeping in mind that mass is defined as physical matter or bulk. Hence if you're looking for scale weight then go with the D-dol. Just keep in mind that when you jump on that scale in your free gym towel, all it's reading is how much gravity is pulling you towards the center of the earth. If that gets your rocks off then indulge in D-bol. If you're looking for actual LBM, which in my mind is considered gains, then there's other routes to take. One in which I tried to state in post #6.

I always try to give advice to suit the question(s) listed. At the same time I throw my 2 cents in on what I think would be benficial. Goals should be practical and attainable. Certain compounds (D-bol, Drol) will produce gains but how much can you really say are retainable???????

That right there is what will solidify gains

One more thing to consider? It depends on how much cardio your going to be doing, alot of guys (i'm one of them) get shin splints when running or jogging on a treadmill...as well d-bol gives alot of guys (i'm one of them) lower back pumps that are painful at times, so consider your options.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    i would of opted for materon over winny but winny is what we have to play with on this thread
    I would have taken Mast as well Mallet. I've learned over time to not take peoples suggested cycles and incorporate too many other compounds. I try to keep in mind that not everyone has access to everything. I for one have access to none (see my signature ).

It's just with the proposed compounds I thought Winny fit in better. Oh and for the record I dont winny at all, not even a little. We got into a beef a long time ago and things have never been the same ever since. Whore...........

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I would have taken Mast as well Mallet. I've learned over time to not take peoples suggested cycles and incorporate too many other compounds. I try to keep in mind that not everyone has access to everything. I for one have access to none (see my signature ).

It's just with the proposed compounds I thought Winny fit in better. Oh and for the record I dont winny at all, not even a little. We got into a beef a long time ago and things have never been the same ever since. Whore...........
    Who are you calling whore? MR. 5000 posts! LMAO...

Ya, no winny for me either!

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lifthard2005
    Winny isnt some magic pill that can turn water into muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    Who are you calling whore?

I was actually calling Winny the whore.

Logan13 is offline Banned

winny

Next cycle will be 6/8 weeks of test p and tren a, im thinking what would be better for mass, i mean OBVIOUSLY dbol would put me on the most water weight, but after PCT would i keep more weight witn Winny or Dbol ?
    IMO, winny is for cutting only bro. You would need way too much winny to bulk, and by that time you would be passing your liver.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    IMO, winny is for cutting only bro. You would need way too much winny to bulk, and by that time you would be passing your liver.
    Yup, winny is best for cutting instead of bulking imo... but everyones bodies react differently. It could be really effective for one, and crap for another user. Personally I'd go with dbol , but that's because I know how my body would react to the two. Your experience might be completely different from mine. Bext way to find out, would be to pick one, and test it out.

As iv allready said im 9.5/10% BF, so would Masteron be good to add to this cycle...Bear in mind my only problem is i use 2ml syringes...I can get around 3ml in the syringe as it had about 1ml extra which is not marked out...So i would be able to run around 60/70 MG's EOD of prop with the tren ...would it be worth adding ?

BUMP

right can anyone help me out now, iv nearly got it susted...Remember im shooting EOD with a 3 ml Syringe (Well its a TERUMO syringe with upto 2ml markings on it - but looks to me like theres an extra 1ml - i allways fill it past the 2ml anyway)

I want my Test to add up to 500mg/Week - Which is 125mg/ML
    My Tren is dosed @ 75mg/ML
    And Masteron @ 100mg/ML

Will 125mg EOD add upto 500mg/Week ? Im thinking i may need to do 1.3ml of test EOD to make 500mg/week - but im no good at maths thats why im asking - Which would mean Masteron would have to be run @ 0.7mg (70mg) EOD - Is this sufficient ?

I would like to incorporate all 3 steroid familys... - is 4 compunds OK if i only run it for 6 weeks ? Or 6 weeks with 4 compounds then drop the Dbol for the other 2...

14-16 Lbs after PCT is all i want

bump

lifthard2005 is offline Associate Member
    what i meant by solidify gains was they seem to stay after cycle vs dbol gains......should of said that winny gives more SOLID gains than winny....

sorry bros......

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Why dont you start with dbol for the first 4 weeks then swap it for winny for the remaining weeks, ive experienced great gains doing this in the past and i like how the winny hardens my muscle up towards the end of the cycle.
    Thats the way id go.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    Well here's my input on this one.................

As most know I'm the biggest fan of winny but think that it will benefit you way more with the Test and tren then the D-bol will. Reason being Winstrol has a low binding affinity to the AR so it will react differently in your body then the D-bol will. Also Winny is a DHT-deriv. Combine that with Tren (19-nor) and Prop (Test) you’ll have a cycle which combines all 3 major families of Anabolic Steroids.
    Actually, Dianabol has also a very binding affinity to the AR aswell. D-bol is effective at the non-AR mediated androgenic mechanisms of muscle grow, yust like winny. (D-bol and winstrol binds "somewhat" to the same recepter.)
    There where posted a case study here with Bill Roberts on a 2on 4off, cycle with tren /d-bol. Hes client made big gains.

Someone would put on more mass with prop/tren/d-bol than with prop/tren/winstrol.
    But I would still pick the winstrol over d-bol, without a doubt.....

Stackertoo is offline Member
    Hmm, two Vets with different opinions...I think il go with prop/tren/d-bol, it will by my 3rd cycle i hope to keep 14 LBS if poss
    I had probably my fastest and biggest gains off this very combo. And with a low dose of d-bol. Never over 25 mg/day. Prop snd Tren are wicked on their own.

Thread Information