Remington is offline Alligator

Cyp only and muscle gain on RESTRICTED calorie intake?

I already asked another version of this ,but I have more questions if that cool.

My stats:
    35 years.
    6'4- height
    272 weight.

Been cleaning up my act by hitting the gym hard and medium cardio. Started at 291 of fat.
    Been lifting on and off for 15 years.
    This would be my first ever cycle.
    Question:
    Since I wanna continue loosing weight I'm eating less but better.
    If I run 300-400mg of Cyp ONLY weekly for 10 weeks will it also help significantly with fat loss?
    Also, can I expect a noticable increase with muschle gain?
    Is that dosage optimum for a noobie looking to continue shredding the blubber?
    Thanks.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    probably not the best way to go about loosing weight. Cardio and maybe a clen eca stack

SpiderRico is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    probably not the best way to go about loosing weight. Cardio and maybe a clen eca stack
    agreeded i would get your bodyfat percentage down before hitting the test and other gear .. i would go with clen , t3, or any other agent to lose weight first

ok---understood. I really dont wanna use anything other than Test{which, along with Deca I've already obtained}
    Im not thinking of using the Test PRIMARLY for fat loss as I understand thats not the most efficent way to do it.
    Clearly Im want that "anabolic " effect.
    Just wondering if would stil bepossible WHILE on a low cal/fat diet?
    Thanks for your quick replies also.

FLBMWMech is offline Associate Member
    Some people tend to lean out while using Test & Deca together-- despite a high cal diet. I for one tend to lose fat while gaining muscle on deca + cyp.. but many people claim that cyp w/ the right number of calories makes them gain fat in order to gain muscle. I personally had great success w/ 400mg cyp 400mg deca and working a 3/1 resistance schedule w/ 5 day cardio. Leaned out very nicely and grew well w/ an unrestricted diet. Its not the holy grail of weight loss-- but I really have to disagree with people who say you cant/shouldnt lose any fat while using test

Hmmm....interesting. So its not a 100 percent bad thing to jump on my cycle listed above BEFORE I loose more fat.
    Also---from what ive read here its not a good idea for the first cycle to include more than one compound. So the Deca will be put on hold.
    Geeezzz---I've got A LOT more reading to do before I get started.
    Anybody else wanna chime in?
    Any and all input is welcome.
    Thanks again.

pinnacle's 45 minute cardio in the morning every morning except legs plus t3 and clen will melt fat away like a blowtorch

billybob13 is offline Banned
    #1 for first cycle all you need is one compound which should be some sort of test. #2 in your situation you're obviousouly confused; you don't try to do two things at once like put on muscle and burn fat when you're at where you are. #3 You should cut up with clen eca stack or whatever you want but with no steroids because your not ready.

from your thread i didnt get the impression that muscle gain was a big thing to you but it was more about weight loss

billybob13 is offline Banned
    if you're going to run test why cyp? you're trying to lose weight an burn fat yet you will be all puffed up and holding a lot of water?

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    it's tough to be anabolic and catabolic. How can you expect to lose fat in large amounts, while maintaining a diet such that you can still gain muscle? Also, your best results when using ANY anabolic drug are seen when your bodyfat is under 15%, more ideally from 8-12%. If I were you, I'd do a clen ripper, 2 weeks on/2 weeks off, for a month or two. Then get on a low dose of prop (bloats less, shorter half life, better for lean mass), and you can even stack this with anavar or winstrol .

For example:

Weeks 1 + 2
    20mcg clen X 3 per day (60mcg total per day)

Weeks 3 + 4
    nothing

Weeks 5 + 6
    repeat weeks 1 + 2

Weeks 7 + 8
    repeat weeks 3 + 4

Weeks 9 + 10
    repeat weeks 1 + 2
    100mg prop EOD
    50mg anavar ED

Weeks 11 + 12
    100mg prop EOD
    50mg anavar ED

Weeks 13 + 14
    repeat weeks 9 + 10

Remember cardio throughout in the AM on an empty stomach. At least 45 minutes a day and at least 5 days a week.

Montgomery

yah man....ull get fat if anything lol..

but its all about ur cardio and diet

Quote Originally Posted by Got Insulin?
    from your thread i didnt get the impression that muscle gain was a big thing to you but it was more about weight loss
    Not quite so. The fat Im de****g with{sort of} and for the record--im not all THAT fat. Just need to drop some more. Muscle gain is the one thing Im concerned with.
    Id like to also add that other that CYP and Deca there will be no other compounds.
    Clen isnt for me. As tempting as it is. I just dont wanna do ANYTHING other than what I already have in my closet--which is a hefty supply of Cyp and Deca. Both of which are 100percent American and real.
    What would YOU do if u were me?
    Wait it out another 2 months or so---and SERIOUSLY increase the cardio-THEN start the Cyp -OR- start up now and expect the Cyp to aid in the process.
    Mind you-----I wanna be well into my NEXT cycle of Cyp and Deca-by August.

wait 2 months busting ur ass everyday on cardio then hit the cyp and hit it with doing cardio 3 to 4 times a week.

im not a fan of deca because of the amount of water it gives me but everyones different, im really against water

No offense....but Im back at square one.
    Diet and cardio my fat off BEFORE the Cyp.
    ...not what I wanted to hear as I'm dying to try this Cyp.

I'll continue reading....unless somebody can add more to this.
    Somehow I dont think that is the "end all or be all " for my que.
    Has ANYBODY done what I'm thinking?
    Forner fat{291lbs}
    dropped a little {down to 270ish and lifting}...
    Many years of gym experience under my belt.
    6'4' 270lbs.
    First cycle.
    35 y/o
    First cycle.
    Heeeeeeeeeelp!!!!
    I wanna start this Cyp cycle SOON....
    ....first week of March soon....

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    I'm telling you remmington, do clen ! Clen is actually slightly anabolic , so you won't lose much muscle mass on it, especially if you've got lots of body fat, which will be stripped first. Do 3 or 4 cycles, each 2 weeks in length, of clen. Then you're ready to do a lean but high calorie bulk diet with your cyp and you'll stay lean and ripped.

Just MO

Montgomery

smiler is offline Senior Member
    i dissagree here with most of you. you most certainly can gain muscle while losing fat...happens all the time. ask the older guys on hrt. were not talking a huge bulker but it certainly does happen. test cyp is perfectly fine, was my first and i still use it. i see guys on here all the time saying you can't gain muscle and lose fat....wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Montgomery
    I'm telling you remmington, do clen ! Clen is actually slightly anabolic , so you won't lose much muscle mass on it, especially if you've got lots of body fat, which will be stripped first. Do 3 or 4 cycles, each 2 weeks in length, of clen. Then you're ready to do a lean but high calorie bulk diet with your cyp and you'll stay lean and ripped.

Just MO

Montgomery
    he said it's not for him..for crying out loud you a pusher?

Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    i dissagree here with most of you. you most certainly can gain muscle while losing fat...happens all the time. ask the older guys on hrt. were not talking a huge bulker but it certainly does happen. test cyp is perfectly fine, was my first and i still use it. i see guys on here all the time saying you can't gain muscle and lose fat....wrong
    I would recommend an anti e...perhaps a-dex .5 mg eod

Again----I have NO plans on even thinking about Clen .
    As tempting as it is, its just not for me.
    First reason being availability.
    Second being--well...I know less about Clen than I know about Cyp.
    I do however know I have Cyp and Deca at my disposal.
    Clen seems like magic. I think I'll steer clear of it for now.

freakshow is offline New Member
    you guys no anything about ugl test350?

Thread Information