Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    mcgas7 is offline Associate Member
    i agree to some extent with the guys posts regards to starting too young etc.. 17 is kicking the arse out it... but the advice givin i would say is an average age of which males stop growning.. as everyone knows .. everyone is different..

just my view..

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Because ive seen it many many times, you wont be having problems now its later on in life,

Alot start HRT sooner than they should, many have to bridge and cruises between cycles, cycles normally they are normally running are very high in mg per week just to maintain or try to gain more, sex drive problems are major for people who started young, you wont feel it now but one day you will,

Ive had this conversation many times with younger BB's and in a few years later down the line they come to me with alot of the problems ive stated above, you wont understand cause your properly feeling on top of the world but one day i am sure you will understand.

i agree with u . all the younger people doing cycles in this thread are in general not gonna have any regrets at the current time. the only problems they may usually have had was acne, agression, etc...small things. id like to see this same thread in 30-40 years from now when the serious long-term effects set in and have the same guys who replied they dont regret using gear respond to if they now regret their choices, i would bet we'd see some changed views....if people wanna do it, thats their decision, i think doing a moderate cycles can be ok, but constant cycling with higher and higher doses isnt gonna be too fun come later in life. if the long term gear effects somehow switched and became short term effects, i think many people would reconsider their choices.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by mcgas7
    i agree to some extent with the guys posts regards to starting too young etc.. 17 is kicking the arse out it... but the advice givin i would say is an average age of which males stop growning.. as everyone knows .. everyone is different..

just my view..
    On average for men, their growth plates should not completely close (fuse) until the age of 25,

ACAZORES is offline Member
    I did a light cycle which was my very first one, It was good cause i GAINED 12 solid pounds, the only side effects that I get from the roids right now is the massive body-hair growth, which I regret.

randy6969 is offline Member
    i know some people that have done cycles at young ages and they didnt even know what pct means.. well if ur gona cycle at a young age make sure u know what ur doin... if ur gona do it might as well do it right. i did my first cycle of prohormones when i was 19... i think thats what really motivated me to be consistent and dedicated when i saw the results... so i would suggest maybe starting off with something like tbol? that can give great results for a first timer.. or even anavar ?

Elexecution is offline Associate Member
    I used steroids when I was 17

No side effects, but I had a very good reason to use them

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    i started a 19years old and i dont regret doing it ,i researched a lot before doing my 1st cycle and had my training and diet in check,the only thing that i regret is the acne and hairloss that i had eventhough it aint that much .i dont plan to run aas forever just to bulk more using aas then take a time off and run naturally for a long time while keeping my hair and acne free ,you can say that i am looking for average results ,to be healthy and keep my hair ,lolll i believe that its achieveable if i planned everything and had the dedication and wisdom to run aas properly,peace

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy
    i started a 19years old and i dont regret doing it ,i researched a lot before doing my 1st cycle and had my training and diet in check,the only thing that i regret is the acne and hairloss that i had eventhough it aint that much .i dont plan to run aas forever just to bulk more using aas then take a time off and run naturally for a long time while keeping my hair and acne free ,you can say that i am looking for average results ,to be healthy and keep my hair ,lolll i believe that its achieveable if i planned everything and had the dedication and wisdom to run aas properly,peace
    how old are you now?

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    how old are you now?
    21 .

Quote Originally Posted by Elexecution
    I used steroids when I was 17

No side effects, but I had a very good reason to use them
    i am curious what were your reasons ?

daytrader is offline Member
    Marcus300 thankyou for you views....Makes me think harder as someone 21 .... so if one were to juice in his life what age would YOU think would be good to start?? 25 26?

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I had done a prohormone cycle when I was eighteen. I do regret doing it. I had not done enough research, had a proper diet, or even a good workout ruitine. I had gained alot of weight fast, and lost most of it after cycle.

I wish that I would have found this site first. If I had, I would have waited, and created a better base. Instead, I crashed after the prohormone cycle, and was shut down hard. I had then gained a fair amount of fat from having no test, and a high estrogen levels.

Yes, I do kick myself for being stupid, and trying to take the easy way out.

tvd220 is offline Member
    ok, so would the actual kind of cycle effect your long term sides?
    Like low dose, shorter cycles, or softer steroids like tbol or var?

tvd220 is offline Member
    im 24, and done a few low dose cycles, by reading this, it seems i might be running into problems at an older age.... what can we do to stop this indefinate hrt clinic outcome?

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by tvd220
    im 24, and done a few low dose cycles, by reading this, it seems i might be running into problems at an older age.... what can we do to stop this indefinate hrt clinic outcome?

dont trip bro. i think that the long term side effects are not as severe as people would like us to think. my dad is a doctor, endocrinologist to be exact. he found my needles when i was on my first cycle (when i was 20) and he didnt say anything about long term side effects. besides, impotence is pretty common among older men. whos to say aas is to blame for this?

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    dont even try to argue with the endocrinologist.... any of you have your md? its the equivalent of a phd in the medicine field.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    I started juicing at 18 years old. This is not recomended. But I havent had any problems really, my natty test now are 1350 ng. Thats pretty high.

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    dont even try to argue with the endocrinologist.... any of you have your md? its the equivalent of a phd in the medicine field.
    20yrs old is to young to start AAS, even if any doctor says so, that is totaly insane comment from someone who should know better, experience in the bodybuilding field and seeing many young BB's regretting it as they get older tells me different,

You haven't stopped growing at that age, you can and will grow very well with proper diet and your own natural hormones at such a young age, a good solid base of years of lifting and understanding how your body reacts to diet and training are the key growth factors when young, once this as been established then AAS use can be applied,

its pointless trying to convince you but one day you will learn and know, problems occur it happens to more or less to everyone who starts AAS younger and think its an easier option than diet training,

playboii is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOak*
    I say this on every board I frequent. Yes thats me in the avi.

I think that most teens gear for the wrong reasons, they really dont know what their getting themselves into.

Unless you are deadset on becoming a pro in the sport then I'd say go ahead, but ask yourself do you really have what it takes at such a young age? Are you willing to sacrafice?, because I dont think many are, most teens just want to party, pick up chicks and have a good time with mates.

I've come across very few youngins who were well experienced in factors like diet, supplementation and training. If you want to take AAS I suggest wait until you get your priorities in order, because the last thing you need is added stress of side effects in your system, especially depression at a young age!

I might sound like a repetitive fool but AAS are not a magic bullet, they're simply an aid. Most of your gains will come from diet and rest and genetics, without those ingredients you're simply going to end up back where you started with a higher blood pressure maybe some acne and definite depression.

Thats why experiece is everything when you play the AAS game, you take what the vets have to say and absorb it then its up to you where you go from there.

Trust me im 19 now 6'1 so the growth factor wasnt anything I was too concerned about. Damn, I researched in an out about AAS, my first cycled was homebrewed by me. Now I homebrew all my gear. I've come to the concious decision that bodybuilding is always going to be there for me, my health isnt. My priority right now is to take care of myself thats why I've decided that cycling as it is, is not for me especially at a young age.

Does this mean im going to stop forever? I can assure you thats not the case. The hardest part is giving it up, AAS are addictive and if you're not careful when you're young which is most likely the time you a vulnerable to mistakes then it can over power your life.

Smart and safe use is the way to go.

Wow reading that post just made me have second thoughts about doing my on coming cycle im about to start next week..

Quote Originally Posted by grimnlock
    I beg to differ.... I started off at 88lbs at the age of 18. The fisrt year, actually in 6 months i put on 29lbs. The following year i put on 27lbs. Then my training and diet wasn't good for sometime. But once i got back on track i added 5lbs and was stuck there. Thats when i juiced and managed to put on 15lbs. Proper diet and workout sure does help when u are first starting off.

YOU STARTED AT 88LBS WTF?!

Xprime is offline Banned
    Young using steroid under 21 are cheaters.

well to add to the thread I am 20 now and I started at 18 I only done 1 cycle and that was dbols and sust..dont really regret it I been off for a year now and will be doing another cycle next week...and I did grow more after I finished my cycle...in my opinion is really on someones genetics..but then again you wont know how good your genetics are until you cycle come off and see how your body is after the aas is out of system..so I guess is just something you have to try it and take note of your body response..

Xprime is offline Banned
    Playboii u re 20 and u look as a man of 25 years old. How much do you weight?

I used to weigh 212 but right now Im dieting down Im trying to get completely shredded for the summer im currently at 200 and im 5'8 havent grown since 8th grade =\ lol

Xprime is offline Banned
    keep it up bro u look good. Nice work

thanks

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    i started at 32,this year,i have no interest in competing but want finish off my physique. i believe the closer you are to your genetic max before you start gear the more you will be able to maintain after you come off(completely),people who start way below that with very little muscle will have difficulty maintaning what theyve built and thats why people should spend a few good years(at minimum 3-5 years) building their base,i cant tell you how many kids ive seen jump straight on d-bol and blow up for a year then fizzle down to nothing,as most people start training in their late teens it would make sense to wait til there mid 20's to juice.

carpediemguy08 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAndre
    dude I started at 19, I'm def upset I did. I have been growing naturally since then I am glad I did now as my 22nd birthday comes around Im thinking about it again whether or not I will ehhhh.

btw it was a half assed- 10week test/eq/winny no PCT.

yeah man. well i did mine at 20 (im 21 in 2 months) and LOVE the gains (20 lbs and holding it) but i feel that i could have absolutely done it naturally, but im very happy with it

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information