Thread: UGL sources?

pharmtech is offline Junior Member

UGL sources?

First and foremost, please do not interpret this post as in any way asking for sources or UGL information, as I am well aware this is against the rules of the board. I am not interested any of this information as it is posted on a public forum. Rather, I am curious as to how many of you came about your UGL sources (locally, gym, message board, etc.). I know that many of you consider your UGL sources as reputable as any source in terms of quality and service. I have found that I am limited in what I have access to locally through my source, and as such I am intrigued by going the UGL route.

If this question is in any way against board rules, please do not hesitate to let me know. However, I think it is a relatively simple and painless question as I am not interested in any UGL names and/or specific sources in your responses. Believe me, I have no interest in acquiring a negative reputation as a new member to the board. Thanks in advance for your responses.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    You aren't asking for a source,but yet you'd like to know how we came about getting ours?

Pretty slick....

~Pinnacle~

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    My friend, you joined yesterday. Be an active member for a few years and knowledge will flow your way....maybe

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Stick around for long enough and you will know things.

'nuff said.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Good things come to those who wait

I don't want to know your source or anything about your experience for that matter. I am merely interested in the most common way people go about finding a reputable UGL source. For how common many of these sources appear on this board, I find it only natural to wonder how so many of you seem to have come into contact with various UGL's. I am only looking for a simple answer (ex. through someone at my gym, through a friend at school, etc.), but if this is really so much trouble, forget about it. I think some of you are all too interested in flaming a new member asking simple questions.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by pharmtech
    I don't want to know your source or anything about your experience for that matter. I am merely interested in the most common way people go about finding a reputable UGL source. For how common many of these sources appear on this board, I find it only natural to wonder how so many of you seem to have come into contact with various UGL's. I am only looking for a simple answer (ex. through someone at my gym, through a friend at school, etc.), but if this is really so much trouble, forget about it. I think some of you are all too interested in flaming a new member asking simple questions.
    You are fishing..nothing more....twist the words however you want.

sp9
    No one is flaming, you are talking about how people perform illegal activities on an open internet board. That is info that most, if not all do not want to share publicly for good reason.

Discussions and data about transactions like this, are not going anywhere positive in a pubic arena.

I appreciate the responses of those who answer seriously without flaming, rather than only seeing an opportunity to bash a new member, who you clearly assume is a fool. I've been reading this board for well over a year now and have gained an incredible amount of knowledge from it. I am thankful for those of you who post with the purpose of helping out fellow board members, rather than just flaming someone in order to make youself feel good because you have been posting longer than he has. Just because I finally decided to become a posting member does not automatically make me new to the game.

sp9
    It is basic logic that unless you are talking about street corner de****g of drugs, all transcations revolve around a trusted relationship. Look at corporate security, it is the same principles. Nothing different.

If you are looking to find the highest probable way of obtaining such items then you are asking questions that are discussed between two trusted parties in private.

Alright guys, I apologize. Definitely not interested in anything incriminating. That was never my purpose. Disregard my original question.

sp9, I respect the privacy of these relationships. I just never felt as though I was pursuing any incriminating information, or anything in any considerable amount of detail for that matter. Nevertheless, I repect your stance not to share such information with someone who only joined the board a day ago.

sp9
    sp9, I respect the privacy of these relationships. I just never felt as though I was pursuing any incriminating information, or anything in any considerable amount of detail for that matter. Nevertheless, I repect your stance not to share such information with someone who only joined the board a day ago.
    No problem. Discussions like these border on the rules and people try to avoid them. When I came to this board, no one trusted me and for good reason. Who am I to them? You can build relationships on the internet, just like you build them in person. It is a matter of an investment of time and observation.

Big_Flex is offline Junior Member
    You said you were on here for a year and never posted? Did you just create an account because your join date says Jan 2006? As for the question, I'm sure if you stick around long enough and earn peeps trust then we can help you out. Other than that, be careful with asking these questions because a scammer might email you or pm you and try to get a sale and steal your money. So just watch out.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Flex
    You said you were on here for a year and never posted? Did you just create an account because your join date says Jan 2006? As for the question, I'm sure if you stick around long enough and earn peeps trust then we can help you out. Other than that, be careful with asking these questions because a scammer might email you or pm you and try to get a sale and steal your money. So just watch out.
    He probably was just a guest until now.

The point you brought up about scammers is a real good one, I would make a point of not trusting ANY people who PM you about sources in relation to this thread, unless you contacted them first. That is an almost guaranteed way to get scammed.

Yes I have only been a guest to the board until a few days ago.

No doubt, I have read quite a bit on this board about how to go about checking sources and not to pursue anyone who contacts you first.

And although my post may suggest otherwise to some of you, I am not so desperate for a source that I would even think of responding to someone on a public internet message board.

Thanks for looking out guys anyway.

POSH is offline Member
    G*d-dam'it! Who drank all the f*ckin' Gatorade!

Thread Information