Thread: quad shot

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

quad shot

anyone have any advice for the first cuple quad shots of a cycle... i dread doing these every single time cause the first couple usually immobilize me to the point of no return... im going to try rubbing it non stop for two days straight like i did my last glute shot but nothing really ever seems to work!!! heating pads generally make it worse for some odd reason and i hate popping motrin all day with dbol !! well let me know fellas any help is much appreciated!!
    magic

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    id like to see an answer here too

i am planning on using this site and last time i *tried my quad spazzed out so im not looking forward to it

DBflash21 is offline Member
    What substance are you using?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    thats funny cause my first shot ever, yesterday, i put 1cc prop. and 1cc enth. in my quad and im just started to feel some pain now. i thought i wasnt goin to be able to walk cause of the prop but im fine...i didnt do any special things, just made sure i sterilized everything and popped it in. mabey ur injecting to fast, also what r u running..

Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    id like to see an answer here too

i am planning on using this site and last time i *tried my quad spazzed out so im not looking forward to it
    same shit happend to me last night i hit a nerve and my leg jumped up. i just backed off a lil and kept goin...

well first time around was enanth (250mg/ml) and the second go was enath and deca (300mg/ml) im thinking it's mainly the concentration but who knows. i've tried everything it just feels like i've been kicked in the leg or something usually gets a lump. not an infection or anything, no redness or warth just gets a lump, sometimes bruises up. If i remember correctly the first time it really didn;t hurt much so im thinking it's the concentration more then anything else. im going to take my sweet ass time doing it today in hopes it will not hurt lol... well see how it turns out ill let ya'll know..

on a side nto my first glute shot was sore as shit by the third day and swollen as well but this last on i had minimal pain and just a small knot in it.. i really think the non stop messaging of it really helped cause i didnt do anything else special.

Njectable is offline Member
    well i'd like to see some more posts on this because i'm gonna be starting a Test E cycle soon amd i plan on doing quad shots because i'm not gonna try and jab myself in the ass and aspirate and all that shit with my hands behind me, i'm surprised to hear people are having so much problems with quad shots, not something i like to hear

Quote Originally Posted by motoxer23
    well i'd like to see some more posts on this because i'm gonna be starting a Test E cycle soon amd i plan on doing quad shots because i'm not gonna try and jab myself in the ass and aspirate and all that shit with my hands behind me, i'm surprised to hear people are having so much problems with quad shots, not something i like to hear
    i figured it would be the easiest too. i cant comment on any of the other sites, but u should keep switching, ex. im prob goin to do a chest shot tomorow. then a delt on thurs. then hit my other leg.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    i love delt shots

well i'm just doing Test E two shots a week, i figure i'll just keep switching quads, i don't think i'll hafta switch sites, i could see if you were running prop or something that requires EOD shots, but i'm hoping i can get away with just quad shots on test E

Quote Originally Posted by motoxer23
    well i'm just doing Test E two shots a week, i figure i'll just keep switching quads, i don't think i'll hafta switch sites, i could see if you were running prop or something that requires EOD shots, but i'm hoping i can get away with just quad shots on test E
    i hate to hijack a thread, but i would switch it for the hell of it. i guess u dont have to, but i am actually lookin forward to my chest shot. im dreading my shoulder though for some reason..

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    i hate to hijack a thread, but i would switch it for the hell of it. i guess u dont have to, but i am actually lookin forward to my chest shot. im dreading my shoulder though for some reason..
    lol see i think i would prefer to jab my shoulder then my chest

billybob13 is offline Banned

Smile

delts and triceps are non-painful at all to me with 100mg of prop at 25g 1"; I recommend using these spots for they are virtually painless and are easy to do. I tried the quad yesterday and hit a nerve to where my leg was jumping on its own and twitching I pulled it out and decided to not do my quads.

billybob13 is offline Banned
    if you don't like doing the quads then just avoid them and do some other areas

i would like to hear from some people that actually do quad shots and have no problems, cause theirs obviously some people out there that don't have this many problems with hitting nerves and all this other shit with injecting into their quad.

well it's not really a problem i love doing them they r by far the easiest shot for me, chest too. i like the control you have with both hands, keeps it nice and steady. unlike glutres were i have to contort myself around and aspirate while holding it with my fingers and shit it's a pain. just always seems to be the most painful spot for me for some reason. not sure why that is but always seems to be.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The only gear that crippled me was QV Winny shot in my quads. Sus and prop gives me discomfort but nothing that would make me think about it all day.

Some things I do is go into the quad slow with the pin, inject slow, and rub the site out for a bit.

well what guage needle is everyone using? i believe 23 and 25 is ideal for quads is it not? .. I think i'm gonna be going with a 25 guage needle just so it limits me to how fast i can inject the oil in.

Lazyman is offline New Member
    I do quad shots all the time and never have a problem. Sure there are occassions where my leg is sore but that's usually just because I'm pushing 2ccs. How long are your pins? Do you know where you should be aiming or are you jst closing your eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyman
    I do quad shots all the time and never have a problem. Sure there are occassions where my leg is sore but that's usually just because I'm pushing 2ccs. How long are your pins? Do you know where you should be aiming or are you jst closing your eyes?
    lol... no i just randomly stab myself with total disregard to where..... of course i know where im shooting.... i use 25G i think sheer volume is also causing some of the problem since im pushing close to 2cc as was the case with previous cycle when the pain started. like i said it subsides after 2 or 3 shots but it's just annoying...

Thread Information