newbrew is offline Senior Member

Dbol 1st time - what dose for 3-4 miles running/day?

I run every morning about 3-4 miles. I have heard of intense pumps associated with dbol , will I also have 'problems' when it comes to my calves and/or shins? This current run I am on is pretty hard for me and I already experience slight shin pain and somewhat painful calve pain by the end of the day. I will be doing this run for another 2 months or so.

Anyways, what dosage would you recommend for a 1st time dbol user and does it even matter that I am running? This will be stacked with test enan.

40 or 50mg? This is powder so I can mix whatever dosage easily.
    Last edited by newbrew; 01-31-2006 at 08:41 PM.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    if its ure first time i wouldnt use 40-50

keep it at around 25-35tops

edit: i used to run w/ dbol

gave me terrible back cramps to where there was no position i could get in to where it wouldnt hurt

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Well, since this is your first dbol experience you should probably start the dosing at 35mg/ed and work your way up to 40-50mg/ed. Some people have problems with the back pumps, and some don't (for example, I do not have problems). I would not expect any problems, but it all depends on how your body handles it.

HSV
    HSV is offline Junior Member
    Im useing it for the first time at the moment, i used to able to run 4-6 km everyday, im lucky to run 4-600 meters now before my back hurts so much I have to stop.I wont be useing it again.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HSV
    Im useing it for the first time at the moment, i used to able to run 4-6 km everyday, im lucky to run 4-600 meters now before my back hurts so much I have to stop.I wont be useing it again.

What is your dosage?

Thread Information