Justoid is offline Associate Member

2 week cycles only

Hey guys was over at elite fitness doing some further reserch and came across this posted by a member over there, what do you guys think about this

'I have posted on two week cycles before but I thought I should touch on the issue once again especially for the paranoid newbie.

Two weekers are a good start for the newbie and good for those that are tired of all the sides and especially a ****ty lipid profile. They are also good for the very serious lifter that just want to play it as safe as possible.

Doing two week cycles with 4 week off year round will give similar results to doing 3 eight week cycles per year but will be much safer all round.

The worst side of AAS use BY FAR with men is a ****ty lipid profile and usually VERY ****TY. Two week cycles minimize time with a crappy lipid profile and this is obviously a good thing for long term health reasons.

Secondly , long cycles can cause testosterone recovery problems in some and even if HCG is used during a cycle to prevent testicular atrophy, although HCG certainly helps.
    Recovery of natural test production after a two weeker is very rapid and thus gains made are kept for the most part.

Other nasty sides like bad acne and hair loss are minimized with two week cycles. In fact my budies and I never get any acne at all during a two weeker. Acne for most seems to come on after three weeks and can get very bad indeed.

During the usual 4 week off period gains continue! This is probably because natural test levels normally rebound to a somewhat higher than normal level for a few weeks( higher than your usual norm) Also other metabolic factors are still in the "primed state" from the steroid use .
    When was the last time you continued to gain immediately after a long cycle!

One can do two weeks on and then only two weeks off for a long time and even year round but this will eventually result in Testicular atrophy so using 300-500 iu's of HCG per day during each cycle is a good idea. Two on two off with HCG during the time "on" is better than being on steroids all year long for sure and can give excellent results.

Better yet do two weeks on and then four weeks off. This can safely be done ALL YEAR without HCG.

HORMONE CHOICES, DOSAGE and other tips.

Choice of hormone is VERY important when constructing a two week cycle. You must only use rapid acting roids and test. If you use hormones like Deca , test cyp, Eq or Primo the cycle will not be two weeks long due to the long acting nature of the esters used. You are then defeating the whole purpose of a two week cycle.

If you are still not at your natural maximum weight then you can get very good results from moderate doses of steroids, although the two weeker requires a little more per day than you would use in an 8-10 weeker.
    D-bol at 30mg per day in five divided doses and tren at 50-75 per day will do just fine and will often give a 10 pound muscle gain if you are not at your natural max weight.
    Front load the tren at 150 mg on day one in order to get blood hormone levels up right away.......you can't be waiting for good hormone levels during a two weeker. PLEASE do not be afraid of the loading dose as it will not hurt you at all.
    Stop the d-bol after day 14 and the tren after day 12. Then hit clomid just to be safe on day 15 at 300 mg in divided doses and then 50 per day for 3-4 weeks.

For those that are at their natural max weight, which is usually about 190 fairly lean pounds at 5'-9", more is needed. You guys should try d-bol at 50 per day in 5 divided doses and tren at 75 per day. test prop at 100 per day after a 300mg front load would be a good idea for many. You could also throw in some winny at 50 per day or test prop at 100 per day. If you use the prop be sure to front load on day one with 300mg. Stop the prop after day 11.

For those of you that are well above your natural max weight then very large doses are needed, as they are with long cycles. You should try d-bol at 50 per day, tren at 100 with a 150-200 front load, test prop at 125-150 per day with a 300 front load and perhaps even winstrol at 50 per day. If you want to leave anything out then leave out the winny. Then hit clomid as above.

I know of many very large men that have gained a solid 5 pounds of muscle from a two weeker using 100 of prop per day for 11 days after a 300 front load, d-bol 50 per day through day 14 and tren at 75-100 per day through day 12 after a 150 front load.

NOTE: WINSTROL DEPOT hangs around for about a week after the last shot so it is best to use oral winsol through day 14 or the IM winny only during the first week.

If you are not a competitive BBer then perhaps two weekers are all you really need. Obviously two weekers are not for the advanced competitor but how many out there really are. '

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I dont know??????

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    It's been posted here before, and debated to death. I don't like the idea myself. With that much up and down with the hormones in your body, you are just asking for an increase in side effects IMO.

-moto

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Two weeks? So when I am just getting saturated I should stop? You will be exposing yourself to all the sides with no gains. What the hell are you doing at ef anyway?

paulastone is offline Member
    dont do it, its a waste of time and money!
    stick with longer cycles.

legend is offline Associate Member
    i knew a guy over at elite about 5 years ago. he was going to start this. i lost touch with him but i know he researched this to death and beyond. he had alot of good point, and alot of facts. i personally would not like to be doing clomid so often. basically you on clomid every 6 weeks if you break it down...2 on..clomid during 4 off. i'd be more worried about clomid sides then anything else.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    some guy here, willpower, does this.. maybe talk to him.

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    i just don't know??? i'm feeling that this sounds pretty good imo. i'm currently running my first cycle of test prop only at 75mg/day and have been on for a little over a week. maybe i'll stop at week 2 and lay off then come back to it next month. i'll def. look into this method.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    ive been dreaming up a 6 weeker, but 2 weeks seems way to short...esterless gear and 17aa's maybe would work, but you would just being to have fun when everything stops.

Latimus is offline Banned
    doing this for a year...i dont think so

Casanova33 is offline Associate Member
    justoid, i like your idea. i get tested during the school year and this cycle would be great for my christmas break. it would even be out of my system by the time school starts back up. thanks for the idea justoid.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    It's been posted here before, and debated to death. I don't like the idea myself. With that much up and down with the hormones in your body, you are just asking for an increase in side effects IMO.

-moto
    I agree with you on this one bro..... dont like it at all

zircon is offline Junior Member
    I get a lot of acne, nto sure if its fluctuating hormones or clomid, or tren . Hard to say. But the gains are good I must say, 2-3 kg per cycle.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok. Id like to point out that these following statements are facts. I have read em from sorta reliable source but I cant confirm them so some1 can verify / correct me. First of all to go with these short cycles u would use 17 AA which are to my knowledge a lot worse to the lipid profile! Secondly: when ur lipid profile gets messed up it doesnt get better right away when u stop, it might take a relatively long time. This is specualtion but do u know for a fact taht if u would do 2 weeks on 4 off ur lipid profile would ever be normal. With a little longer cycles and then a lot longer off cycle wouldnt this be better? Then again to monitor the lipid profile is teh best way to control it.. I am speculating that this is not a good way to approach cycling.

I'm also not entirely convinced of short cycles. 2 on 4 off is also a bit hard onthe body.

Possibly due to hormone flux?

I just don't look forrward to acne and pct after a long cycle (4 weeks), and recovery from it, but I will give it a try in a months time, 10 weeks t enan.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont think its a good idea

DWayne is offline Junior Member
    Another idea that looks good on paper! what about clomid sides and all the 17aa use? Longer seems safer to me.

moderate longer with a lot of time off, with blood tests, may seem the best options. For me I stay clear of stuff like winny and anadrol , and from now also tren . Seems like harsh stuff.

Just plain test and maybe eq and a bit of dbol /tbol for a jump start, pretty sure I don't need more than that.

Must say I enjoyed strength increases on tren though. Did 2 weekers with prop 125mg eod and tren ONLY 50mg eod, bench press went from 90 - 105 for 5 reps...not ad at all.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zircon
    Must say I enjoyed strength increases on tren though. Did 2 weekers with prop 125mg eod and tren ONLY 50mg eod, bench press went from 90 - 105 for 5 reps...not ad at all.
    Dumbells? or Regular Bench???

Bigshred is offline New Member
    I've gotta agree with Moto on this one. In my opinion the up and down rollercoaster of hormone levels would produce more sides than a long, steady, low dose, cycle.

MasterShake is offline Member
    Would you really need such a long pct for such a short cycle? Is there any chance that less or no pct could be a posibility since you might not shut down on such a short cycle?

Thread Information