PushinWeight24 is offline New Member

When do they start????

I've been on my gear for about 6 weeks now taking 3 CC's a week of DECA and TEST E split up of course.......i havent seen any side effects at all so far......Gyno, Acne, Raged a little bit..........As far as Acne and Gyno go how long does it kick in on those, or do you might not even get it at all? besides that i've gained about 18 pounds so far and can tell a huge difference in strength gains...........

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Some people dont have any sides effects with gyno. As far as strength gains it could be the way of training that is hindering your success in that sept.

The weight gain could be water weight or slight fat. Most likey water retention. Are you taking anything to prevernt bloat?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

PushinWeight24 is offline New Member
    not taking anything to prevent bloat no.........actually taking muscle milk shakes 3 times a day........

Farhan is offline Associate Member
    i started breaking out in week 8 and lots during pct

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Yeah PCT was when I had the acne thing. A bit of gyno when I did dbol . Never any problems with Test E, Test C, or Anavar . But everyone is unique so what happens to some doesnt happen to others.

Thread Information