CockedDiesel36 is offline Junior Member

Opinion on my Dbol/T.Enth cycle.

hey whats up, i got my, 20 ml of test enth. 250 mg,- dbol liquid 50mg per serving!, and clomid, nolv.,,, so i have my cycle set up now, but i was just wondering how you all would run it,,,in my shoes.. just to get a little input.

btw i am 5-11 about 215 , pretty lean and have had previous experience...

also some said i will bloat alot,, im not too worried but i do not want it to become bad,, how would i keep that from becoming a problem,, cardio alot and strict diet?? thanks for any info guys, appreciate it.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    How old are you bro ?

hey man,ill be honest im 20, almost 21 but please dont give me the "too young" speech.i have heard it alot. i know i shouldnt do it,i dont juice that much,,and i rarely drink and dont do any other drug..i play football, and could bodybuild ,, so im obviously doing it right. not to be cocky, but im stronger and look better than most older guys i kno that use the "sauce"..they take whatever, and whenever,, thats why i ask you guys questions and not the retards i know at the gym..please still help me out if u can,,, thanks

Ok, well hopefully you understand the risks of juicing at your age. I am not your father, although I am old enough to have the title :-) Just do me one favour and at least read the first thread here http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php...hlight=starter Juicing at your age could fvck up your natural Test production for good leading to low/no sex drive and no kids, just be aware of that bro.

Is this your first cycle ? If so do this

wk 1-12 Test E 500mg split into two shots, one on Monday and one on Thursday.

If its not your first cycle the do this

wk 1-12 Test E 500mg / Week as above
    wk 1-4 Dbol 30mg ED

Proper PCT

Bloat doesnt happen to every one, wait and see what happens but that can be controlled with Anti-E's

cool, that looks pretty good to me.. i appreciate it. i do see what your saying though,, thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by CockedDiesel36
    cool, that looks pretty good to me.. i appreciate it. i do see what your saying though,, thanks man
    No worries, and be safe. If you need any more advice get it from here. Dont listen to the turkeys you workout with.

any other suggestions? my ears are open..thanks

MrKadugen is offline Junior Member
    Yeah. I would agree with Kale.

I did a Test-E DBol cycle and I used D-bol to kick start my cycle for the first 4 weeks until the test-e kicked in.

I did basically the exact samething. My cycle went something like this:

Weeks 1-12 - Test-E - 500mg (twice a week - Mon and Thurs)
    Weeks 1-4 - DBol - 25mg ED

And I took letro @ .50mg ED (for the first 4 weeks bec. I have had gyno problems before, nothing serious I'm just cautious now)

Then I dropped to .25mg of letro ED.

Then after my last Test-E shot I stopped letro (tried to do it sorta gradual) and started to take nolva @ 20mg ED. (*it's best to taper off letro, from what I have read)

Then I just PCT with clomid and Nolva.

That was my cycle. It was very good. And I had little/no sides (ie: gyno, bloat, acne...etc)

Hope this helps.

Peace

GettinStacked is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKadugen
    Yeah. I would agree with Kale.

I did a Test-E DBol cycle and I used D-bol to kick start my cycle for the first 4 weeks until the test-e kicked in.

I did basically the exact samething. My cycle went something like this:

Weeks 1-12 - Test-E - 500mg (twice a week - Mon and Thurs)
    Weeks 1-4 - DBol - 25mg ED

And I took letro @ .50mg ED (for the first 4 weeks bec. I have had gyno problems before, nothing serious I'm just cautious now)

Then I dropped to .25mg of letro ED.

Then after my last Test-E shot I stopped letro (tried to do it sorta gradual) and started to take nolva @ 20mg ED. (*it's best to taper off letro, from what I have read)

Then I just PCT with clomid and Nolva.

That was my cycle. It was very good. And I had little/no sides (ie: gyno, bloat, acne...etc)

Hope this helps.

Peace
    How old were you, what cycle # was this for you and what gains did you keep?

skinner is offline New Member
    how much did you gain off that cycle I'm looking at the same but only half the test.

Half the Test is useless IMO

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    10 weeks 2 shots test a week 30mg dbol a day first few weeks, great beginner cycle.

Thread Information