heavyhitter08 is offline Associate Member

Splitting Sustanon

i'm starting my cycle monday of Sust 250 for 10 wks 500mg each wk. I understand why you should run sust EOD but i'm still a little confused on how it should be broken down.
    Some people are telling me to do shots Mon, Wed, Fri. But if you take EOD literally i would take shots Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun all at .5 cc = 500mg 1st wk. Then my second wk shots on Tue, Thur, Sat at .66 cc= 500mg, then back to M, W, F, Sun shots for 3rd wk correct? and how can you measure .66 cc or should i just shot .7 cc would it make a diff?
    BTW first cycle, 21yrs, 5'10 188lbs and working out for about 2yrs 1/2

Just take it twice a week

2 CCs only has 60mgs of Prop in it, not gonna get much of a kickstart from 60 mgs of prop a week

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyhitter08
    i'm starting my cycle monday of Sust 250 for 10 wks 500mg each wk. I understand why you should run sust EOD but i'm still a little confused on how it should be broken down.
    Some people are telling me to do shots Mon, Wed, Fri. But if you take EOD literally i would take shots Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun all at .5 cc = 500mg 1st wk. Then my second wk shots on Tue, Thur, Sat at .66 cc= 500mg, then back to M, W, F, Sun shots for 3rd wk correct? and how can you measure .66 cc or should i just shot .7 cc would it make a diff?
    BTW first cycle, 21yrs, 5'10 188lbs and working out for about 2yrs 1/2
    That is why I don't use sust. I would rather take my long esters and short esters at the doses that I choose and at different times. With sust, you are kind of stuck.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Don't worry about the days in the weeks. You know how many weeks and how many mg's you want to run on average per week......... so make sure you are injecting what you need to EOD

ex. Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun, Tues, Thur, Sat, Mon and so on.............

+ 120mgs of Test PhenylProp, so about 180mgs of short ester a week

Quote Originally Posted by velvetlion
    That is why I don't use sust. I would rather take my long esters and short esters at the doses that I choose and at different times. With sust, you are kind of stuck.
    Originally i was going with Test C, but when i went to pick from source the only gear he could get was Sust

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Don't worry about the days in the weeks. You know how many weeks and how many mg's you want to run on average per week......... so make sure you are injecting what you need to EOD

ex. Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun, Tues, Thur, Sat, Mon and so on.............

That sounds good, shots shouldn't be a problem. But can you really measure out .66 cc or would taking .7cc be pretty much the same?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyhitter08
    That sounds good, shots shouldn't be a problem. But can you really measure out .66 cc or would taking .7cc be pretty much the same?
    See that's the problem when you don't have many cycles under your belt. You can do .5cc EOD to get 500mg a week........ 125mg EOD x 4 days = 500mg

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    See that's the problem when you don't have many cycles under your belt. You can do .5cc EOD to get 500mg a week........ 125mg EOD x 4 days = 500mg
    thanks for the help, can't wait to get this started!!

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    you should get a nice kickstart with the sust as compared to the cyp. Im currently just started cyp, and can tella difference from when I ran the sust last summer. you should be pleased with the progress of it..

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    you should get a nice kickstart with the sust as compared to the cyp. Im currently just started cyp, and can tella difference from when I ran the sust last summer. you should be pleased with the progress of it..
    how were your gains with the sust? and when did you feel it fully kick in? i've waited so long to start my first cycle, i'm like a little kid sitting under the tree waiting to open their present . just thinking about it gives me energy to tear it up at the gym

i used .7cc eod....with deca for ten weeks....
    when i used sustanon the first time i did 500mgs a week....i started to notice real gains around the 5th week.....i mean i gained 10lbs in the first week but thats from bloat....

Thread Information