CheckerChest is offline Junior Member

Talking Winny or Primo Tabs?

For cutting up, looking harder and putting on a couple pounds LBM?

Which would you guys recommend.. in regards to a single compound cycle of either or?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    They are both good. Primo has the advantage of not being liver-toxic.

Roughly speaking, 150mgs primo will be similar to 50mgs winstrol , in strenght. So winstrol is stronger per MG as an oral, because it survives the first pass in the liver, unlike primo!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    youre goals are really quite basic and can easily be achieved with proper diet and exerice/cardio

goose is offline Banned
    Dont go for Primo tabs,very expensive.Winny will do the job well,try a 4 week cycle,and you should gain a couple of LBM ,if you diet and exerice are in check.

goose4..

chinups Guest
    Primo and can u pass some my way
    Thanks

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Stop being a sissy and pin yourself

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    If you don't need to pin yourself to reach your goals, then you don't need gear at all!

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MastaAce
    Stop being a sissy and pin yourself

chinups Guest
    I did a all oral cycle and made better gains then some that take 400 mg of test a week

Masta, not worried about pinning myself at all...

I know some of us arnt on your guys' level but we're not all Test-heads looking to put on 20 lbs.

goose is offline Banned
    The only guys that want to do Primo tabs,dont want to pin up,you think we are stupid?

goose4..

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i hate win.. and i dont use primo.. wats that make me?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by CheckerChest
    I know some of us arnt on your guys' level but we're not all Test-heads looking to put on 20 lbs.
    True....I tend to forget that sometimes on this board.Thanks for the reality check

~Pinnacle~

BooCooo is offline Associate Member
    go with some bd 50 mg winny tabs they work well

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    True....I tend to forget that sometimes on this board.Thanks for the reality check

~Pinnacle~
    we arent all test'heds?

MasterShake is offline Member
    speaking of not using pins, alot of guys suggest that doing just tabs is useless unless you shoot test and do more complicated cycles, but I have heard of guys making massive gains on just dbol alone, and keeping alot of it. I am not looking to get HUGE, and I am deffinitely not afraid of pins since I have used them in the past, but just wondered why most guys are against using tabs alone. (other than the obvious liver toxins)

The test-heads comment wasnt a shot, everything you guys do for people on this board is unbeleivable, we all value your opinions and its incredibly appreciated. Just that sometimes kids want to take some pills and get their 'feet wet' before they start jamming darts, we all have different goals

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    what I think is funny is that after your 6 week winny cycle or 12 week primo cycle and you dumped all that cash (a lot if you side with primo) you'll sit there and wonder if the stuff was real or if it worked at all.

chinups Guest
    Tre-Ur wrong

I did winny/dbol for 7 weeks and saw tremendous gains.

Hey Chinups,

What dosages were you using in that winny/dbol cycle?

chris210 is offline Junior Member

winny tabs

Quote Originally Posted by BooCooo
    go with some bd 50 mg winny tabs they work well

I'm pretty knew at this, but have only been able to find the 2mg winny tabs. At the mg, I would have to take about a million a day.

Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    Tre-Ur wrong

I did winny/dbol for 7 weeks and saw tremendous gains.
    I gota say this is a great combo if you cant use needles, i have had a countless number or friends who have took this combo and have seen great gains. The people i knew took it did about 30 mg of dbol and 50mg of winny a day, but my one boy gained 20 pounds using 100mg of winny and 50 mg of dbol a day which is a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by chris210
    I'm pretty knew at this, but have only been able to find the 2mg winny tabs. At the mg, I would have to take about a million a day.

Give it time and be patient you will find them .

Milky87 is offline Member
    Chinups, what cycles of all-orals have you done? (except for your dbol /winni)

What gains did you get from the dbol/winni and at what doses?

chinups Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BooCooo
    I gota say this is a great combo if you cant use needles, i have had a countless number or friends who have took this combo and have seen great gains. The people i knew took it did about 30 mg of dbol and 50mg of winny a day, but my one boy gained 20 pounds using 100mg of winny and 50 mg of dbol a day which is a lot.
    I got to tell ya it was my first cycle so maybe thats the reason I reacted so well to it. Thre both 17aa so yes you have to be extra careful. I didn't touch alchohol but once and I kept my diet real real clean and did everything under the sun for my liver and kindeys. I know alot of cats that take a ton of juice drink and eat half ass so it could be worse. If you are smart and dedicated its not lethal like some make it. The dosages you have mentioend I would not have touched

MasterShake

I did something like this
    1-4 dbol 30mg
    3-7 ish 50 mg eod but then I started to shoot the zambons everyday because there were just sick fun!!! Winstrol is the best steriod I used so far. I took every OTC known to man. I also used Test, Anavar , Dbol, Winstrol. Winny by far the best. I didn't get any joint aches and I took moderate dosages. GREAT STERIOD!!!!!! I am starting tbol/anavar next. I tend to rely more on diet/cardio and hard work and less on the juice. I guess I do that now because I am still farely young and have alot of energy and metabolism left.

chinups Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Milky87
    Chinups, what cycles of all-orals have you done? (except for your dbol /winni)

What gains did you get from the dbol/winni and at what doses?
    I rely mostly on diet and cardio when I get serious, you should and all should too. I can see obviously most of the board feels that way 2.

I have done 2 cycles so far. I would probably do more test but the one time I did it I seen some hairs run away so I will keep the test too a min until I go bald and then its on!!!! LOL

1st dbol/winny-I did roughly 30mg ed for 4-5 wks and then started winny at the end of wk 2 and did it for like 5 weeks. It was ahile ago. I was an ox on it. I was pushign all kinds of weight, on both my cycles I was using the 150 dumbells for chest everytime. Felt real good

2nd anavar /test for 10 weeks. Got big and bloated and a little bit ripped, diet was not as good as the first one. I liked dbol/winny better but that might be because I was not as committed so I will not pretend to say dbol or winny is better then test I would like another crack at some prop.

This is a pic after during my first cycle. I think it was week 4 or 5. It was like 4 yrs ago so I cannot be spot on with all the info
    Last edited by chinups; 02-03-2006 at 11:30 AM.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    I did a all oral cycle and made better gains then some that take 400 mg of test a week
    That should have been the thread ender.
    Honesty is so important!

chinups Guest
    My pics above after my dbol /winny cycle. The b4's are much different I assure you

The next cycle I did was cyp 500 mg a week and I liked my results from the first cycle I did.

BS?? I don't BS son. I am a seasoned vet on this board

Hey Chinups,
    Thanks for the info... It is nice to know that there are some bros out there that wont just belittle others for asking honest questions about all oral cycles. When you break it down, it is ALL juice no matter how you take it, and also everyone is different! Maybe some people just can't get the same gains on the orals. Maybe some can get huge. I have no doubt that you got those gains the way you said you did. (you are a freak in that pic) Besides, how could it posibly benefit you by BSing us about it???

I gotta run... I am late for the gym now!

Oh yeah, Too true about eating right and staying clean!!! Why waste time and money (and a lot of hard friggin work at the gym!) if you aren't going to devote yourself to the task at hand? Later bros...

Streitingen is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris210
    My first encounter with AS, was 2mg stanozolol tabs aswell. I ate them like peanuts... Gainwise? ... 2 times larger vains inside my arm and a hole in my wallet!

Thread Information