Billmister is offline Member

Question on sus and dbol

Hey what's up everyone? Well let me first thank all of you for your help on getting my cycle well though out. I have started the following cycle.

week 1-4 5 5mg tabs of dbol a day
    week 1-5 500mg of sus
    week 5-6 250mg of sus

3 weeks later after my last shot i would start that clomid therapy, and yes I have nolva. Now here is my question

Well the sus shot wasn't bad, except the next day it was kind of sore. now it's good though. I'm taking those dbol tabs 3.5 - 3.5 hours apart. what are the signes that the dbol is working? Like i am starting to feel a little more power. and it's only the 4th day i've been on it. Will it rise more? also i'm starting to look more heavy. And my other question is, when will I know that the sus has started to hit my body. I know it will take about 3-4 weeks for it to kick in, but is there any signes? just wondering. Thanks

Johnnybravo is offline New Member
    Ok I`m not flaming on you or nothing but personally I would have done a cycle longer than 6 week at the least 8 weeks.. But its all good its your first..LOL sorry sounds kinda funny, but as for you looking heavy thats from the D-bol, its gives the bloated look when taking, personally I dont like it but its great to start your cycle off like the first 4 weeks. Your gonna start to notice gains from your Sus within 4 weeks of first Iject to some its 2 weeks but your strength should go up.. Good luck Bro!

Johnny

Billmister is offline Member
    ok cool thanks alot. Yeah i misstyped. I'm doing a 7 weeks cycle. I know 8 week would be better but i'm a little low on cash. I've been waiting forever to start this cycle. weeks 1-5 would be 500mg of sus and weeks 6-7 only 250mg of sus. thanks i'll keep everyone posted

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    6 week is fine... get in and get out.. less harsh on your endocrine system.

Thread Information