TheStromba is offline Associate Member

Deca And Ability to Orgasm

Ok, I know deca alone can cause deca dick. Has any one had problems with orgasms due to deca ? I am on 300 test\300 deca in the 7th week.

3 weeks ago I raised the deca to 300 from 200.

Having a lot of trouble getting off. Feels kinda numb. Getting hard is not a problem. -

ANY ONE ELSE HEARD OF THIS ?

I admit, I have been getting more sex latley, but I'm getting pretty frustrated !

I really like my gains but frankly, my dick is more important to me than my biceps.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Your doing kinda of low dosage's of deca /test IMO. You should have no problems with getting it on. The test will keep your sex drive up. I'm on the same cycle but I am doing 400deca/500test. And i have no problem getting the "willy" going.

hammerhead is offline Member
    I have noticed it takes more time for me to shoot my load lately - i'm on my first cycle - deca /d-bol/sust. I kind of like that because it gives me more lasting power - which is important to me now because i'm horny as hell since i've been on this cycle. And my dick does go limp sometimes in the middle of it - if I pull out to move to a new position or something - I can get it back up but it still is annoying. It's definitely coming from the juice. Everyone i've asked about it leans toward blaming it on the deca. I was at about 500mg/week.

I'm no doctor and this is not medical science being quoted here but I feel like the deca is making it harder for me to get and maintain the big boner i'm used to having down there. And forget what I think - my dick is more important to her than my bicepts!

Thanks hammerhead, I usually last a pretty long time, but this is getting
    out of control. Usually at least 2+ hours and then I can only get off about half the time. I am seriously thinking about raising my Test 100mg for the remaining 3 weeks and dropping the Deca 100mg.

I know it is late in the cycle - any opinions ?

It's amazing how it turns me into a grumpy asshole when I cant get off.

BUMP

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I see no problem with raising the test dose. 400mg is a good start...or 500mg...I'd go with the latter.

DATY Fanatic is offline Junior Member
    It's sick that I know this...back in college my sister dated a guy that could ejaculate, stay inside her afterwards for a couple minutes of cuddle time, start to get a softy and then suddenly rebound with solid wood without ever pulling out. She thought it was record breaking recovery time for another romp...even for a college boy.

Damn, if I only would have asked that guy what he was on at the time...other than my sister!
    Last edited by DATY Fanatic; 05-25-2002 at 06:56 AM.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Ewww DATY, thats your sister you're talking about.

nyteen27 is offline Junior Member
    B U M P

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    hahahahahahhahaha

Thread Information