Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tren a help

smiler is offline Senior Member

tren a help

currently on deca / test (and the usuall..a-dex,proviron ) gonna run tren a at the end of the deca. never run any tren before. have 1 bttle now. question is should 1 take say 50 mg ed for a few days right now to see how 1 reacts to any sides before ordering more. would 3 or 4 days be enough time to experience all the sides of tren a? this is not to see the gains just to see if sides are bearable before getting restocked.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Show us a rundown of your cycle. And no more than likely you won't see any major sides in 4-5days from my experience with such low doses.

New Juice is offline Associate Member
    you shouldn't run that tren after the deca ...your not really even supposed to take tren within 3-4 months of your last shot of deca and pct. the chemisty in the body is primed and ready for gyno

That's debatable. Have any references, studies, or "personal experience" on thsi one?

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Show us a rundown of your cycle. And no more than likely you won't see any major sides in 4-5days from my experience with such low doses.
    thanx for the response but the cycle is irrelevent to the question. already have that down just not sure on sides. not gonna start the tren untill all the gear is in hand. but don't want to waste it either. so there must be a way to run a "test" for sides without starting full on

Quote Originally Posted by New Juice
    you shouldn't run that tren after the deca...your not really even supposed to take tren within 3-4 months of your last shot of deca and pct. the chemisty in the body is primed and ready for gyno
    thanx but the compounds of the cycle is not the ?

Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    thanx for the response but the cycle is irrelevent to the question. already have that down just not sure on sides. not gonna start the tren untill all the gear is in hand. but don't want to waste it either. so there must be a way to run a "test" for sides without starting full on
    Then I guess your question was answered in post #2 and the cycle is always relevant to a question like this. You think different compounds/halflives have no relevance at all to eachother, then why are we even here, lets just start shooting!

so maybe a week would suffice? surely if 1 can handle 50 mg ed for a week that would determine that the sides of a cycle would be bearable and 1 could be comfortable stocking up.

my two buds and I all started tren 5 weeks ago. We all started seeing sides about 2 1/2 in and i stopped right then. my hair started getting really thin and that's the only side i don't deal with...i like my hair. but they complain about their kidneys hurting and they drink near 2 gallons of water a day, sleeplessness, and one of them is like a classic horror story of roid rage but the other one is dosile as ever, guess that's all pshycological.

so based on personal expeirence we all saw sides 2 1/2 weeks in,

Everyone is different and 50mg is a low dosage IMO, seems as if you're set on what you want to do, don't let us stop you.

New Juice, any experience with Deca /Tren . If not, why advise against it?

Then I guess your question was answered in post #2 and the cycle is always relevant to a question like this. You think different compounds/halflives have no relevance at all to eachother, then why are we even here, lets just start shooting!
    hello? the componds were mentioned. the fact that tren has not been run is the point. the cycle has been reaserched and is a done deal. the reason it wasn't laid out is due to responses already made, like "don't run tren with deca " the question is how long untill 1 would see most all sides when running tren a. if they subside after 72 hours of last shot would that in turn say you would see them in 72 hours? the majority any way?

my two buds and I all started tren 5 weeks ago. We all started seeing sides about 2 1/2 in and i stopped right then. my hair started getting really thin and that's the only side i don't deal with...i like my hair. but they complain about their kidneys hurting and they drink near 2 gallons of water a day, sleeplessness, and one of them is like a classic horror story of roid rage but the other one is dosile as ever, guess that's all pshycological.

so based on personal expeirence we all saw sides 2 1/2 weeks in,
    was it tren a?

as for the gyno with the deca fina combo...

I was told a long time ago by one of my fraternity brothers that is very experienced with juice. And also that same guys roommate now got gyno while he was doing his fina cycle 2 1/2 months after deca...so in my book it's a bad combo but that is my experience/opinion

Everyone is different and 50mg is a low dosage IMO, seems as if you're set on what you want to do, don't let us stop you.

New Juice, any experience with Deca/Tren. If not, why advise against it?
    what???

hello? the componds were mentioned. the fact that tren has not been run is the point. the cycle has been reaserched and is a done deal. the reason it wasn't laid out is due to responses already made, like "don't run tren with deca" the question is how long untill 1 would see most all sides when running tren a. if they subside after 72 hours of last shot would that in turn say you would see them in 72 hours? the majority any way?
    As you see above the mentioned response "don't run tren with deca " was said and not backed up, so I see no reason not to post the cycle. That response was laid to rest because lack of evidence/experience against it. At this point I could care less whether you post it or not, You don't tell us jack about yourself (cycle experience, Age, goals, etc...) and you expect us to be able to answer your questions. We'll lie to you and tell you what you want to hear if you'd like.

"Yes you will fully understand the pro's and con's of Tren A within 4-5days"

"Yes, you should buy stock in Tren"

what???
    nevermind I got it. didn't realize you were talking with someone else. didn't understand "new juice"

yes tren a...and for you saying the cycle has been researched and laid out and is a done deal dosen't sound very convincing...if it's a done deal why did you start doing steroids without ALL of your gear on hand plus some...one of the major rules

yes tren a...and for you saying the cycle has been researched and laid out and is a done deal dosen't sound very convincing...if it's a done deal why did you start doing steroids without ALL of your gear on hand plus some...one of the major rules
    omg wtf? nevermind dude

as for the gyno with the deca fina combo...

I was told a long time ago by one of my fraternity brothers that is very experienced with juice. And also that same guys roommate now got gyno while he was doing his fina cycle 2 1/2 months after deca...so in my book it's a bad combo but that is my experience/opinion
    The gyno could've been related to a number of things we don't know with the gyno situation, and being run 2 1/2 months after it's highly probable that it wasn't caused by the Deca, wondering how bad the cycle was setup to be run in this manner anyhow. Pointless to debate about it, seems you're working off of "hearsay". Btw, I'm running Deca/Tren one after another in the following few months, I'll let you know how it goes

omg wtf? nevermind dude
    A hint of roidrage? Maybe Tren isn't for you.

ya definatly keep that up to date, because i hear this from a lot of people

As you see above the mentioned response "don't run tren with deca " was said and not backed up, so I see no reason not to post the cycle. That response was laid to rest because lack of evidence/experience against it. At this point I could care less whether you post it or not, You don't tell us jack about yourself (cycle experience, Age, goals, etc...) and you expect us to be able to answer your questions. We'll lie to you and tell you what you want to hear if you'd like.

"Yes you will fully understand the pro's and con's of Tren A within 4-5days"

"Yes, you should buy stock in Tren"
    there is no prob posting cycle age stats ect..ect.. just is a waste of space. do you post all this info in every thread? I must say I have read some of your things and normally you are quite helpfull..today on the other hand it's apparent you got up on the wrong side of the bed and/ or didn't get any. whatever the case you are mistaking about all those things being relevant to the question. the point is if absolutly no sleep could be obtained while on tren it wouldn't be run. if this could be known prior to starting a full blown tren cycle a lot of money, time and effort could be saved. obviously everyone reacts different to it but in generall the sides start when? that was the question.

A hint of roidrage? Maybe Tren isn't for you.
    yea that's it roidrage...brilliant

there is no prob posting cycle age stats ect..ect.. just is a waste of space. do you post all this info in every thread? I must say I have read some of your things and normally you are quite helpfull..today on the other hand it's apparent you got up on the wrong side of the bed and/ or didn't get any. whatever the case you are mistaking about all those things being relevant to the question. the point is if absolutly no sleep could be obtained while on tren it wouldn't be run. if this could be known prior to starting a full blown tren cycle a lot of money, time and effort could be saved. obviously everyone reacts different to it but in generall the sides start when? that was the question.
    You see when I signed up I filled out a profile that can be clicked on telling you all these things. Tren byitself I can tell you wouldn't be a good idea, you're right you should quit wasting space if you aren't willing to give us the info needed to help you. Quit beating around the bush and put it all on the table, damn bro.

yea that's it roidrage...brilliant
    it was sarcastic, trying to bring some light to this thread lol.. Calm down hulk.

I'll tell you my Tren experiences and then leave you alone, hope this helps a bit.

My first run with Tren was stacked with Test+Eq at a low dosage of 50mg/day, The first week or two (from what I remember) was not bad, no noticable sides besides a tiny bit of excessive sweating, a bit of insomnia and almost unnoticable acne. The strength gains were fenominal and came within a short amount of time, the most impressive thing I noticed was when I came off my strength actually increased and I seemed to keep most if not all of my gains. I recommend it highly.

Second run with tren was at 75mg/day and wasn't much different than first. The only noticable differences were the sides increased a bit, but nothing unbearable. Again it took atleast a couple weeks to notice, I believe at a higher dosage sides could onset much faster but being it has such a short ester you could vary you dosage and adjust it accordingly. Only one way to find out how you will react to Tren -Smiler-, and that is to buy a small amount and take it and report back with your results. Goodluck to you.

BD

Keep in mind I have never ran Tren alone and wouldn't do so, always stack with Test as I could deff see how it would and does shut you down extremely hard.

it was sarcastic, trying to bring some light to this thread lol.. Calm down hulk.
    ok big shooter, 40 yrs this yr. several cycles over the years, mainly test cyp and deca ...occasional d-bol. always run a-dex .5 mg ed. also running proviron 25 mg ed along with b-6 100 mg ed. run test yr round, (script) when "on" the test is run between 1000 and 2500 mg ew (depending on cycle and duration) deca at 800 mg ew. no d-bol this go round cuz bp went up too much. running deca for 10 weeks then switching to tren a for 8 weeks, (will contiue deca at 400 mg ew...great on joints) tren dose obviously will depend on sides, anywhere from 50 mg ed to 100 mg ed.
    6'1 around 240 lbs right now. don't know bf % prolly around 12 % right now

I'll tell you my Tren experiences and then leave you alone, hope this helps a bit.

My first run with Tren was stacked with Test+Eq at a low dosage of 50mg/day, The first week or two (from what I remember) was not bad, no noticable sides besides a tiny bit of excessive sweating, a bit of insomnia and almost unnoticable acne. The strength gains were fenominal and came within a short amount of time, the most impressive thing I noticed was when I came off my strength actually increased and I seemed to keep most if not all of my gains. I recommend it highly.

Second run with tren was at 75mg/day and wasn't much different than first. The only noticable differences were the sides increased a bit, but nothing unbearable. Again it took atleast a couple weeks to notice, I believe at a higher dosage sides could onset much faster but being it has such a short ester you could vary you dosage and adjust it accordingly. Only one way to find out how you will react to Tren -Smiler-, and that is to buy a small amount and take it and report back with your results. Goodluck to you.

BD

Keep in mind I have never ran Tren alone and wouldn't do so, always stack with Test as I could deff see how it would and does shut you down extremely hard.
    you didn't run any test with your tren??? what happened to your dick

Posted above, good luck Smiler. Sorry you think I came off the wrong way, but I always request this information so I can give an accurate answer. Sorry it offended you, and goodluck on your cycle.

Reread that post NewJuice and then reask your question if you don't catch it answered Twice in the post.

BD

now that was informative, thanx. btw as was stated already have a bttle of tren a was just curious on length of time nessesary.

Posted above, good luck Smiler. Sorry you think I came off the wrong way, but I always request this information so I can give an accurate answer. Sorry it offended you, and goodluck on your cycle.

Reread that post NewJuice and then reask your question if you don't catch it answered Twice in the post.
    not offended at all. but wait and see how many guys now chime in and say...wow your 40 yrs old? too old to do gear. or 2500 mg of test? thats way too much..or don't run tren after deca , ect.. ect.. make sense?

ok big shooter, 40 yrs this yr. several cycles over the years, mainly test cyp and deca ...occasional d-bol. always run a-dex .5 mg ed. also running proviron 25 mg ed along with b-6 100 mg ed. run test yr round, (script) when "on" the test is run between 1000 and 2500 mg ew (depending on cycle and duration) deca at 800 mg ew. no d-bol this go round cuz bp went up too much. running deca for 10 weeks then switching to tren a for 8 weeks, (will contiue deca at 400 mg ew...great on joints) tren dose obviously will depend on sides, anywhere from 50 mg ed to 100 mg ed.
    6'1 around 240 lbs right now. don't know bf % prolly around 12 % right now
    was that so hard? lol Good luck Smiler, sounds like you have been around for a while and know your stuff, Can't believe you've never tried Tren, great drug for some.

1 ? for Ibdmfkr...you said previously 50 mg is too low dose of tren a. but then you said that's what you ran and then ran 75. no diff in gains just in sides. could you clarify?

was that so hard? lol Good luck Smiler, sounds like you have been around for a while and know your stuff, Can't believe you've never tried Tren, great drug for some.
    need my beauty sleep

I just completly read over the test...good man

not offended at all. but wait and see how many guys now chime in and say...wow your 40 yrs old? too old to do gear. or 2500 mg of test? thats way too much..or don't run tren after deca, ect.. ect.. make sense?
    Pinnacle is a buddy of mine and he is a old fart like you LOL.. And 2500mg isn't high depending on who you are. I believe in a more aggresive approach anyhow.

About the Tren question, I never stated 50mg is "too low", I just stated I thought it was a low dosage, that being said I believe you should start at a lower dosage and see how you react and then bump it up if you feel you are ready. This time around I will be running 100mg/day, hoping sides aren't too bad. Great compound though, will probably include it in most every cycle from hear on out.

Btw, when I'm 40 I'm gonna be jacked so I'd like to hear someone say those things.

Your going to literally transform in front of your own eyes...have fun with it

Good thread smiler, glad it took a turn for the best. Report back with your results, especially proceeding that run with Deca .

Good thread smiler, glad it took a turn for the best. Report back with your results, especially proceeding that run with Deca.
    well thanks guess I should go bang the old lady myself. and it will be great if the tren sides aren't too bad. don't compete so therefore never had a good enough reason to run tren, but, why not,

report back after about 1 month on tren and tell us about any gyno...real interested.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information