kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member

anavar + winstrol cycle? need advice!

im 20 years old and not ready to shut off natural test levels but a good friend of mine who just happens to deal said he is pleased that im not like most kids my age bombarding him for test and deca and shit like that but he recommends that i take anavar and winstrol (even though im bulking he says it will still give me good gains in lean mass but prob wont give me that vascular look). i already have a good diet and training regime and people notice my physique and know that i workout but then when i hang out with this guy and his other dealer friend (who is 6'5" and 260-280 i cant remember exactly) and i see how people respond to them and look up to them and then they both have gorgeous steady girlfriends and certainly have a long list of "backup girls" it sure as hell makes me wanna get up to their size...i have the money and i figure anavar and winstrol would be perfectly safe (of course with liv52 and milk thistle) and i could go 6 weeks on 6 weeks off and then jump back on if i wanted to. so what do you guys think?

chinups Guest
    20 yrs old..Kinda young

I would do anavar alone if I were you at like a 50 mg dose with some nice creatine. Winstrol and Anavar are bth 17aa and if you did combine them you should take low moderate dosages and most would not advise it. Anavar alone would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    20 yrs old..Kinda young

I would do anavar alone if I were you at like a 50 mg dose with some nice creatine. Winstrol and Anavar are bth 17aa and if you did combine them you should take low moderate dosages and most would not advise it. Anavar alone would be nice
    i already have ce2 for creatine and i like it a lot...his advice was to go 6 weeks with 30mg everyday of both winny and var...but if you had to choose one it would be var on 50mg every day?

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Var and winny are both 17aa compounds, so by taking both at the same time it would be really harsh on the liver. Var is WAY more effective when bulking than winny, plus sides are less than winny. Var would be a better choice.

chinups Guest
    I personally think you could do winny var at those dosages with no issues. Plenty of ppl use 100mg of one of them a day so why not 60 mg of a mix. Having said that if I was you and this was my first cycle I would do 1 of 2 things. Either stagger the anavar and winny somethin like this. anavar for 8 weeks 1-8 anavar 30 mg then winny 6-10 30 mg. At least your not on both for 8 weeks. Or I would do anavar 50mg for 8-10 weeks with creatine.

Anavar will give you modest gains and yet still make you work hard at diet and cardio which a rookie should do. Winstrol you will get those anavar results just a tad faster.

Lets not forget man your young go with the var. Plenty of time for cycles I took my first at 25. Gotta pay your dues son!!!

Either way do a nice large dose of milk thistle and cut out drinking while on the cycle

Good Luck

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    im 20 years old and not ready to shut off natural test levels but a good friend of mine who just happens to deal said he is pleased that im not like most kids my age bombarding him for test and deca and shit like that but he recommends that i take anavar and winstrol (even though im bulking he says it will still give me good gains in lean mass but prob wont give me that vascular look). i already have a good diet and training regime and people notice my physique and know that i workout but then when i hang out with this guy and his other dealer friend (who is 6'5" and 260-280 i cant remember exactly) and i see how people respond to them and look up to them and then they both have gorgeous steady girlfriends and certainly have a long list of "backup girls" it sure as hell makes me wanna get up to their size...i have the money and i figure anavar and winstrol would be perfectly safe (of course with liv52 and milk thistle) and i could go 6 weeks on 6 weeks off and then jump back on if i wanted to. so what do you guys think?
    Just so you are aware. Var can and does shut down your natural Test production

Does oxandrolone supress your HPTA (natural testosterone production)?

Yes. Research shows as little as 2.5mg can supress in some folks. As far as the effects of this lowered test production, at 40mg a day, I would say that it's pretty much split evenly. Half of people will attest to loss of sex drive and testicular shrinkage late cycle, while about half attest that they retained sexual drive without any shrinkage. Bridging users be forewarned.

Reference: (Effect of low dose oxandrolone and testosterone treatment on the pituitary-testicular and GH axes in boys with constitutional delay of growth and puberty. Crowne EC, Wallace WH, Moore C, Mitchell R, Robertson WH, Holly JM, Shalet SM. )

chinups Guest
    I was one of those people that did not get affected. I humped like a jack rabbit. I was actually a little hornier

Chinups MD

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Var does not shut you down. It does supress you a little, but not nearly as much as test, tren or deca .

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Just so you are aware. Var can and does shut down your natural Test production

Does oxandrolone supress your HPTA (natural testosterone production)?

Yes. Research shows as little as 2.5mg can supress in some folks. As far as the effects of this lowered test production, at 40mg a day, I would say that it's pretty much split evenly. Half of people will attest to loss of sex drive and testicular shrinkage late cycle, while about half attest that they retained sexual drive without any shrinkage. Bridging users be forewarned.

Reference: (Effect of low dose oxandrolone and testosterone treatment on the pituitary-testicular and GH axes in boys with constitutional delay of growth and puberty. Crowne EC, Wallace WH, Moore C, Mitchell R, Robertson WH, Holly JM, Shalet SM. )
    it shuts down natural test production??? or supresses it??? so if this is true what else would i need to take involving my test levels?

bump

Thread Information