nastyazn is offline New Member

dbol and deca side effect!

OMG MY DICK WILL NOT STAY DOWN!....This is my second week on deca and if i see just a little clevage my dick gets hard!....Im killing my wife at home...Its doing the oppisite of what everyone was telling me it was going to do. Its a good thing at home but at work its not good!...LOL! Im about to strap the bitch down at work.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nastyazn
    OMG MY DICK WILL NOT STAY DOWN!....This is my second week on deca and if i see just a little clevage my dick gets hard!....Im killing my wife at home...Its doing the oppisite of what everyone was telling me it was going to do. Its a good thing at home but at work its not good!...LOL! Im about to strap the bitch down at work.
    Deca is only going to kill the dick if deca is ALL that you are doing. I known guys that can take deca only and they only start complaining about deca dick at about 4 weeks into it... in otherwords it didnt start deca dicking until after a month on it.

Its not the deca, DBol is an oral form of genuine testosterone and this form has a particular affinity for your sex drive based testosterone receptors. Dbol sometimes hit those sex drive receptors better then other forms of testosterone. SOme steroids like deca hit testosterone receptors in your muscles but totally leave your sex drive receptors alone. The problem with your choice of deca with dbol is its not safe for your liver to do dbols for 10 to 12 weeks however to get maximum benefits from the deca, you need to do deca for 10 to 12 weeks, so at some point you have to stop the dbols then you will be left to fend for yourself with deca dick for weeks. As we know dbols can rot your liver far faster then alcohol or cocaine can, but injectable testosterone and/or deca have practically no adverse effect on the liver, this is why so many choose to leave the oral steroids alone and do just injectables - its healthier for you. You might want to consider obtaining some test e or such and you can add it to the same syringe you are shooting deca with.

Thread Information