t-up is offline New Member

equipoise only cycle and pct.

i am interested in doing an eq-only cycle. i am not a huge mass-seeker. i just like to get my levels up a little for better performance. how long/how much, and how much pct is needed? i am planning on hcg in conjunction with nolvadex to finish. thanks!

goose is offline Banned
    No need for hcg with EQ,as you may not even get shut down,just use nolvadex .Good luck...

goose4..

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont use the hcg but have clomid/nolva for pct 3 weeks after your last injection...you might want to consider proviron while on cycle for libido issues...theres a chance you wont get SHUT DOWN but you will be suppressed at the very least

anabolios- i did a primo-only cycle 18 months ago and a was horny as hell throughout. why may my libido be suppressed and how would proviron help? how long should i do the eq? thanks!

Streitingen is offline Associate Member
    minimum 12 weeks, is the referance in here

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    Dont use the hcg but have clomid/nolva for pct 3 weeks after your last injection...you might want to consider proviron while on cycle for libido issues...theres a chance you wont get SHUT DOWN but you will be suppressed at the very least
    Some will get shutdown, others will experience slight testicular inhibition. EQ is suppressive, just like most AS.

Run some Test with it for better results. Or use Proviron for labido issues. Personally, I'd run Test/EQ/Proviron.

ROSS 2006 is offline Banned
    *NOT ALL ANDROGENS CAUSE SHUTDOWN*

"Shutdown", is defined by a COMPLETE inhibition of the Pituitary/Testes, resulting in a TOTAL cessation of endogenous androgen production.

SOME androgens will only SUPPRESS endogenous androgen production, resulting in a DECREASED testosterone level, but not a complete shutdown. (Tbol, Var, Wistrol, EQ, Dianabol , masteron , primo)

Very Androgenic /Progestenic/Estrogenic steroids (Tren , Deca , Drol, Test) cause a COMPLETE shutdown of endogenous hormone production.

The distinction between SUPRESSION and SHUTDOWN is utterly important, as steroids that cause LESS supression of endogenous hormones will allow for greater retention of gains upon ending the cycle, and a quicker, easier PCT.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Horm Metab Res. 1984 Sep;16(9):492-7.Related Articles, Links

Effect of non aromatizable androgens on LHRH and TRH responses in primary testicular failure.

Spitz IM, Margalioth EJ, Yeger Y, Livshin Y, Zylber-Haran E, Shilo S.

We have assessed the gonadotropin, TSH and PRL responses to the non aromatizable androgens, mesterolone and fluoxymestrone, in 27 patients with primary testicular failure. All patients were given a bolus of LHRH (100 micrograms) and TRH (200 micrograms) at zero time. Nine subjects received a further bolus of TRH at 30 mins. The latter were then given mesterolone 150 mg daily for 6 weeks. The remaining subjects received fluoxymesterone 5 mg daily for 4 weeks and 10 mg daily for 2 weeks. On the last day of the androgen administration, the subjects were re-challenged with LHRH and TRH according to the identical protocol. When compared to controls, the patients had normal circulating levels of testosterone , estradiol, PRL and thyroid hormones. However, basal LH, FSH and TSH levels, as well as gonadotropin responses to LHRH and TSH and PRL responses to TRH, were increased. Mesterolone administration produced no changes in steroids, thyroid hormones, gonadotropins nor PRL. There was, however, a reduction in the integrated and incremental TSH secretion after TRH. Fluoxymesterone administration was accompanied by a reduction in thyroid binding globulin (with associated decreases in T3 and increases in T3 resin uptake). The free T4 index was unaltered, which implies that thyroid function was unchanged. In addition, during fluoxymesterone administration, there was a reduction in testosterone, gonadotropins and LH response to LHRH. Basal TSH did not vary, but there was a reduction in the peak and integrated TSH response to TRH. PRL levels were unaltered during fluoxymesterone treatment.(ABSTRACT TRUNCATED AT 250 WORDS)

ROSS 2006 is offline Banned
    On a side-note, I would use an Aromatase Inhibitor post cycle for 8 weeks.

GOOD LUCK! EQ is a great steroid .

[R]

Quote Originally Posted by t-up
    anabolios- i did a primo-only cycle 18 months ago and a was horny as hell throughout. why may my libido be suppressed and how would proviron help? how long should i do the eq? thanks!

I'm curious to what gains you saw with doing primo only?
    What dose and how long?

anyone know why people are suggesting proviron for libido issues here? and aromatase inhibitor post-cycle for 8 weeks? i plan to run 400mg EQ for 12 weeks and use nolvadex for 4 weeks starting 2 weeks after last injection. this should be sufficient, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    I'm curious to what gains you saw with doing primo only?
    What dose and how long?

Same here i wonder because in Egypt when they fake primo they put sustanon in the amps ouch so am afraid that why he got horney.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Thread Information