Thread: Is TJ Open

vegas702 is offline Junior Member

Is TJ Open

Are the Vet stores still open in TJ and can you get human grade in TJ

Smiley619 is offline Member
    yeah all the vet stores are still open, their selection is way down though as well as the quanity. yeah you can get hg in some of the pharm's

k6jatu37 is offline New Member
    do they make any good human grade test prop?
    how do you get it over the border?

mindongoal is offline Junior Member
    Its easy just put the juice in a safe place. also make sure you know how to answer the questions they ask you like; How long were you in mex, why were you here, are you bringing anything back, where do you live?? just be cool about it and know how to answer the questions in a timely manner and right. sometimes they will ask some other questions, but nothing to though. If your really scared go across the boarder from mexico to the usa without any juice on you so get any idea of what its like. And if your not to scared go back and get the JUICE!!!hope this helps

yeah, but whats your idea of a safe place?
    where in mexico is the best selection? best prices?

this is still human grade?

mindongoal is offline Junior Member
    use your head you should know whats safe.. Stick with TJ they have hunam grade

How far is it? Can i fly there after crossing the border? is this better than BD, if so, what are the major companies? Do any of them make a painless test Prop.

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by k6jatu37
    How far is it? Can i fly there after crossing the border? is this better than BD, if so, what are the major companies? Do any of them make a painless test Prop.
    someone doesn't know their geography haha... TJ is right on the border, you can walk to the shops if you want or just a short drive. No it's not better than BD in my opinion and prob most other's too. Most ppl don't like MEX gear unless it's all they can get. major companies = QV , Denkall , ect.. do some HW / research you will find all your answers in detail

gmmvp42 is offline Junior Member
    tj sources are tight as a result of last year, but human grade is available, same $ as last year. Just be very careful walking around, if you are solo it is 100% guarantee you will be stopped and searched by the policia. The policia are trying to make a strong presence in the tourist areas, especially near pharmacias, which are on every block. I was there a couple of days ago and 3 different policias searched me, crotch, shoes, socks, basically just short of standing in my boxers B4 they let me go. They watched me go into a pharmacia and let me walk awhile, then 2 approached me, followed by a third a few minutes later. Like I said in a different post, this has happened to me about 80% of my visits, each time I am hiding something, each time they don't find it. Now an ampule or such isn't as ez to hide, and most likely I would be f@*ked with that on me. Whatever you do, I recomend a taxi to and from your source, do not walk around with anything without a script, that is asking for trouble.

Wordsworth is offline New Member
    Went to TJ a few weeks ago and picked up a lot of stuff. Federallies were all over the place but luckily the vet and pharmacist we went to knew my friend so they never called the federallies to watch us like I've heard some do. Pretty scary trying to leave as a policia car came up behind me with sirens flashing only to just go around me with no intention of pulling me over. Customs was no problem, no questions asked.

Thread Information