Teckroid is offline New Member

Marijuana and gear?

Is it okay to smoke some bud once in a while while doing a cycle of test c and winny? 500 mg/wk and 50mg winny for 10 wks Dont smoke much..like once a week...thanks

kolbety is offline New Member
    Good question I will follow your post. I would also like to know the effects.

primetime1 is offline Member
    they are goin to tell you that there is no rec drug posting in here so be prepared bros. may just want to google that or something im sure there are reads on it out there

hollaatyoboy is offline Associate Member
    i hope your not running the winny for the whole ten weeks

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Teckroid
    Is it okay to smoke some bud once in a while while doing a cycle of test c and winny? 500 mg/wk and 50mg winny for 10 wks Dont smoke much..like once a week...thanks
    I believe the owners of this site would like to keep recreational drugs and the discussion separate from the subject matter.

My opinion is, plenty of people out there are going to drink booze and smoke pot while doing steroids , so there are legitimate questions people are going to have that DO need answering.

Myself I think marijuana is rather benign compared to other recreational drugs, and most likely far less damaging then drinking or boozing, especially in the circumstance (once a week) as you suggest.

Things to consider is, marijuana is likely to at the very least, inhibit your recovery when exiting steroids, so if anything I would particularly avoid smoking pot when in PCT or even for a month or two after a steroid cycle. On this same token, Alcohol is actually well known to be far more inhibitory to recovery then pot, for that matter, most anti-depressents are inhibitory to natural testosterone production, so take this for face value. Chances are ANY drug you do while on steroids is going to muck things up for you, but my personal opinion is pot is the least of all dangers even if its still bad.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 02-01-2006 at 12:53 PM.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    yeah we don't like rec drug threads on the board. If you do a search you will find plenty of threads about marijuana and steroids . As such this thread is now closed.

Thread Information