Soaps is offline New Member

will gyno go away ?

Hey guys i have been off roids for about a year and a bit, i started getting gyno like 5 or so months after cycle, i didnt really think much about it. mostly bcause i didnt know to much about Nolvadex . so i have ALITTLE bit of fat under both nipples, then again i did gain some fat cuz i stopped working out after boxing.

but im gonna go back on test E, then after that cycle, im gonna go on a cycle of winny ... with alot of Nolvadex and Proviron on hand .... Im wondering if anyone could give me any ideas on how i can do these cycles with nolvadex and proviron together in a good and in the healthiest way possible. so i have a good chance it doesnt get worse.

also, will any of my gyno i have now go away ?

if you wanna pm me please do, any help would be awsome guys.

or email me that would be awsome too, [email protected]

thanks guys

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soaps
    Hey guys i have been off roids for about a year and a bit, i started getting gyno like 5 or so months after cycle, i didnt really think much about it. mostly bcause i didnt know to much about Nolvadex . so i have ALITTLE bit of fat under both nipples, then again i did gain some fat cuz i stopped working out after boxing.

but im gonna go back on test E, then after that cycle, im gonna go on a cycle of winny ... with alot of Nolvadex and Proviron on hand .... Im wondering if anyone could give me any ideas on how i can do these cycles with nolvadex and proviron together in a good and in the healthiest way possible. so i have a good chance it doesnt get worse.

also, will any of my gyno i have now go away ?

if you wanna pm me please do, any help would be awsome guys.

or email me that would be awsome too, [email protected]

thanks guys
    Gyno, will not just go away on its own. Generally the only way to get rid of it is with surgery. Sometimes you can use femera (letrozole ) to shrink the gland. It is used to shrink tumors in breast cancer patients. You can buy it from A-RR (link in upper Right hand corner). Now, keep your gyno from getting any worse you are going to need to add an AI like letrozole or arimidex along with nolva. Nolva simply blocks estrogen from binding to the recptors, while an AI "eats" up the estrogen in your body. I prefer to use arimidex, because letro can and will kill your sex drive. I would run 10mg of novla/day and .25mg of arimidex/day with your cyle. If symptoms get worse bump the arimidex up to .50mg/day or get some letrozole. But be for-warned that letrozole will kill your sex drive and it very hard on your lipid profile. You can but all you need from ARR

Thread Information