Big Broker 1 is offline Associate Member

Should i take GH at my age?

Well am 21 and have a few cycles under my belt. am ready to lean out. Am 5'9'' 215lb 18% bf. I wanted to run it 12 weeks at 4iu ed along with fina.prop.winny for 12weeks...should i do it...and would it be a good ad on for the money?? Help me bros!!!! By the way never taken any of these before except fina....

GH week 1-12 ed 4iu
    Fina week 1-8 eod 75mg
    prop week 1-6 ed 100mg
    winny week 6-12ed 50mg

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    gh run to short and i don't think you would need it to much at your age just stick with gear

your only 21 and have a few cycle's under your belt when did you start ?

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    No not at your age unless you got your blood work done and your doc said you had low nanno's.

ok...well i started when i was 17...i know young but i was dumb...what can i say... so you think prop.fina.winny would do the trick????

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    The only thing that will "do the trick" is a sound diet/cardio/training program.

Anything on top of that is merely a supplement to an already sterling approach.

~SC~

Your the man swole...ur right...am doing 1hr cardio ed and my diet is clean...i just know alot of people have had great outcomes from similar cycles and i wanted to know if it would be a good idea for me at the stage am at in the game.....

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    before you consider running HGH, have alook see on the Slin, IGF-1/HGH forum, most people who use growth hormone stay on for atleast 6 months

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    The only thing that will "do the trick" is a sound diet/cardio/training program.

Anything on top of that is merely a supplement to an already sterling approach.

~SC~
    I have to agree. I believe GH should be used when someone hits their 30's. It's an expensive way to get lean when all you have to do is what swole suggested. I also dont like the cycle you proposed. To short IMO. Even if you would old enough to use GH, I say you MUST run it longer than 3 months. I'd rather run the GH @ 2iu's ED for 6 months...
    Last edited by BUYLONGTERM; 02-01-2006 at 03:47 PM.

Gaul is offline New Member
    my answer is NO WAY! who would sell you hgh at your age believe me he has no conscience

ward065 is offline Member
    i have been kind of wondering the same thing, wondering if it's necessary for a guy in their lower 20's (i am 23)- specifically because your body produces HGH when you are asleep- and more at a younger age- so in the end the question is the cost worth it, or are you getting enough naturally? And would taking HGH really help yield good gains?

with just 2 cycles in 1 year, i've added 130lbs to my bench.......350x5 now is my best. I think this probably means that it's not really needed....seems to be the thought here

thanks bro's...well i think am gona keep off the GH for a few years and save my self the money...I'll stick to the prop.winny.finna maybe add anavar ....what can i say i love the feeling of gear...

Thread Information