Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    The cycle is to long you will stop gaining in the first half of the cycle,the combination of the drugs looks great but you will waste alot of gear, good luck

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Too long!

M.

skyluv32 is offline New Member

trenbolone enanthate

what is the dosage for trenbolone enanthate a week? and also for parabolin?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, cycle is to long, should be limited to 12 weeks.

I would also switch the drol with d-bol, since tren is also run here. I wouldnt want to have 2-drugs that have progesterone activity in the same cycle, but thats yust me.

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Not to flame here but does someone who weighs 201lbs need all that gear. Upto 200mgs of tren a day? 1500mgs of test a week? Is this really necessary. Maybe you dont gain well from using less gear but that not necessarily down to gear. Correct diet, lifestyle, training and rest etc play most of the role in determining size...............not juice.

Im just speaking honestly here and I know alot of guys reading this are thinking the same. If you need all that gear at your size your doing something wrong...........im sorry but its true.

How many cycles have you actually done in your life? Id be interested to know what your diet is like. Like I said..........no flame but I was just suprised at that amount of gear for 201lbs.

J_Bishop is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    The cycle is to long you will stop gaining in the first half of the cycle,the combination of the drugs looks great but you will waste alot of gear, good luck
    i quite agree

magnusson is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muscle_20
    thats a mind blowing amount of drugs for some one thats taller than me and about 30lbs lighter.good luck to you man i hope you do very well and turn pro or what ever your goals are!that has to be over kill at your body weight!
    Whoa,shorter than 5'9", do you compete in the midget class? Cycle looks fun to me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information