Thread: Hiv

bjf17 is offline Junior Member

Hiv

I was reading an article about aas. They say those of us that use them increase the risk of contracting HIV. Tell me if I'm wrong, this would have to only be if you were sharing a needle with someone. It should be impossible to get it from your gear as the hiv virus can not survive long outside the body. Also while outside the body it can be killed easily by air, water, bleach, etc. I remember reading that somewhere in college. So since our solutions are synthetic and there are no live agents it should be impossible to contract it from our gear. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    correct, unless ur in a dark ally way passin a needle around full of juice..

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Is it me or do you guys get the chills when you hear about HIV?

Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    Is it me or do you guys get the chills when you hear about HIV?

More than the chills. how about wanting to puke.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Not at all......Ok , I have some used needles on sales, any takers ?

Quote Originally Posted by bjf17
    More than the chills. how about wanting to puke.
    I wouldn't say that because that isn't fair. I know when I was younger I was kind of wreckless with sleeping with woman but now I am very safe. I actually was tested last week for everything and thanks god I am fine. I always use rubbers but I look bad and think how lucky I am. I feel bad for people who don't use rubber that one time and they contract it.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Sharing needles will do this. HIV/AIDS cannot survive outside the human body, as you stated, humans or monkeys.

I did read somewhere that HCG had live or organic ingredients. Is that true?

hollaatyoboy is offline Associate Member
    i heard that it is hard for guys to contract hiv through heterosexual sex so all u fudge pakers beware

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hollaatyoboy
    i heard that it is hard for guys to contract hiv through heterosexual sex so all u fudge pakers beware
    haha, u've been seriously misinformed..

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    You got to bea dumbass to share a needle with anyone, I'll fork over the 50 cents and use my own syringe thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by hollaatyoboy

I actually no a few Gay men and they are cool as hell. It's so easy for people like you to judge.

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    its true though aids run very highly among the gay community... stats.. not judging

Blog Entries
    I actually no a few Gay men and they are cool as hell. It's so easy for people like you to judge.
    Its easy for people who don't know "gays," as you would call them. Most people call them what they should be refer to as PEOPLE. Don't get mad at him but feel sorry for him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsteronjuice
    its true though aids run very highly among the gay community... stats.. not judging
    Ever look at the African American community statistics ? Go do some research. No disrespect to anyone just pointing out a fact.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    I was reading an article about aas. They say those of us that use them increase the risk of contracting HIV. Tell me if I'm wrong, this would have to only be if you were sharing a needle with someone. It should be impossible to get it from your gear as the hiv virus can not survive long outside the body. Also while outside the body it can be killed easily by air, water, bleach, etc. I remember reading that somewhere in college. So since our solutions are synthetic and there are no live agents it should be impossible to contract it from our gear. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
    just cuz you look buff n get laid more...lol

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    Its easy for people who don't know "gays," as you would call them. Most people call them what they should be refer to as PEOPLE. Don't get mad at him but feel sorry for him.
    Bro my uncle and all his friends are Gay so believe me I know exacly what kind of people they are. I was just referring to them as "Gay Men" because it was valid in this convo

I do feel sorry for him and people who judge.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    its bad how the media compares AAS users to junkies..they think we all share the same needles

Blog Entries
    Bro my uncle and all his friends are Gay so believe me I know exacly what kind of people they are. I was just referring to them as "Gay Men" because it was valid in this convo

I do feel sorry for him and people who judge.
    i was talking to

hollaatyoboy

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    i was talking to

hollaatyoboy

I see

I wasn't yelling you I was just trying to address you because I thought you were speaking to me.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    You guys should have a good read of this whole thread http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209212 , there is some very interesting stuff in there from some very knowlegable people. Some are suggesting HIV doesnt even exist because the virus has never actually been proven, scientifically, to exist.
    It gets really interesting ate Post # 11
    Last edited by Kale; 02-01-2006 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    You guys should have a good read of this whole thread http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209212 , there is some very interesting stuff in there from some very knowlegable people. Some are suggesting HIV doesnt even exist because the virus has never actually been proven, scientifically, to exist.
    Then what is killing millions of people?

I am about to read the article but that is pretty crazey at first glimpse.

Then what is killing millions of people?

I am about to read the article but that is pretty crazey at first glimpse.
    AIDS is what kills people, and what they are saying is that the virus that supposedly causes aids, HIV, has never been isolated
    Last edited by Kale; 02-01-2006 at 06:49 PM.

anabolicarms is offline Associate Member
    geting AIDS would not be fun

I just got done reading that thread and it is insane? Holy sh*t I can't believe some of the stuff in there.

Maybe so, but they are backing up what they are saying witha lot of scientific evidence.

I def believe that..It all seems to make sense. My uncle is Gay and he has HIV and he is as healthy as can be. He is constantly gaining weight and living a healthy lifestyle. The funny thing is he made some mistakes back in the day in the NY party seen with IV drug use and now he has HIV. I just did a few searchs in regards to the Virus never being isolated and it hasn't. If you look at the symptoms of the AIZ drug therapy it can almost replicate the symptoms of aids. It weakens your immune system and gives way to "Opportunistic diseases"

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    hiv was a virus that was only exsitant in monkeys at one time, so someone must have had sex with one and thats how the virus got into humans.....there are alot of sickos out there, BEWARE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sbeast007
    hiv was a virus that was only exsitant in monkeys at one time, so someone must have had sex with one and thats how the virus got into humans.....there are alot of sickos out there, BEWARE!!!
    According to the research being displayed in the other post, no HIV virus has ever been identified. I think the monkey theory is just that, a theory.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    I did read somewhere that HCG had live or organic ingredients. Is that true?
    HCG is made from pregnant woman's piss... however odd thing about piss, HIV is never present in piss from an HIV positive person... the risk of Hepatitus is there however.

I think the risk of HIV is with however takes someone else's cum into your body, as in anally or in vagina. Supposedly oral is the lowest risk, so much that gay men that exclusively use oral sex only or lesbians are both are ironically in the lowest risk groups of all because supposedly saliva kills HIV on contact. Rock Hudson's boyfriend never caught HIV from Rock Hudson because he only sucked Rock, didnt let the man F... him. Men have been known to catch HIV from women doing traditional missionary style sex, typically its because of a scratch or wound on dick.

I understand HIV contaminated needle can keep live HIV germs for days or even weeks, I would not take this chance and share a needle.

Thread Information