xzoomzx is offline Associate Member

Which gear does not cause gyno ?

which gears do not cause gyno?.......or at least the least chance......and what doses will help not get gyno?.......i am looking to get cut and hard and take one thing to maintain mass but no water or fat ....just lean

PERSIANBOLIC is offline Junior Member
    i would do some test and add some eq or winstrol in there. what are your stats.

sleazyrider is offline Junior Member
    anavar ... if you can get real product!

test does not caus gyno?

Methuselah is offline Member
    Anavar or winny. Based on your goals, you could do 200mg test/200mg deca with 10mg ed of nolva. If it's vet gear use 300-400mg.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by xzoomzx
    test does not caus gyno?
    Woe, hole' up swole' up...test can definitely cause gyno in some people.

I'd go with Anavar , Winny or EQ...any one of those should be ok, but won't be a sufficient cycle without some test. JMO.

Peace

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Lean gains... first cycle... no gyno or water... hmmm... equipoise and winstrol . You can take 0.25 mg of arimidex everyday and that should take care of the gyno possibilities. The possibilities are low with eq so the arimidex should just about eliminate it. So...

400-600 mg of eq a week for 10 weeks (break it up into 2 shots a week, sun and thurs)
    50 mg winnie ed or eod for weeks 6-12
    800 mg milk thistle ed with the winnie
    0.25 mg of arimidex ed
    Clomid week 13.5

Enjoy!

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by xzoomzx
    test does not caus gyno?
    It will in some people...buy some arimidex and you won't have to worry about it...

Originally posted by NightOp
    I'd stay away from deca as well.... because it can cause gyno in progesterone sensative people (and non-sensative at high dose). However, my guess is that you need to do more reading and re think if you are ready to juice... no flame, just my impression. Btw- I have never cycled, my advice is from reading and hangin out here... some will disagree with my suggestion to stay away from deca... oh well.

nightop im only 17 and im not at all ready to juice.....i am gonna see what happens....i do not know that much aboput gear at all thas why im asking my questions and studying up now so in like 5 years i will know just about everything there is to know so i will know if i should inject or not the only things i take is fat burners occasionlly, protein, glutamine (but i nevr took it right i would take l with my shakes and thats useless i need to get some peptides...hey work as good as l rght ? but u can throw them in shakes? i think right) but im just absorbing some knowledge about all this now and im wondeering if i take antiestrogens do any of them give you a 100 percen chance of not geting gyno?......which ones comes close?

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    use some winny and eq

Dizzy is offline Banned
    These steroids do not aromatize.
    winstrol
    primobolan
    anavar

As long as aromatizable steriods (test, dbol , ect) are not present in your cycle these progestins are safe from gyno.
    Deca
    Anadrol
    Fina

Eq does aromatize. In small amounts yes...but.

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    If you were doing Winney at 50mg/ED and Deca at 400mg/Week wouldnt the winny combat the progestins of Deca? What would be another way of minimizing the risk of progestins from Deca

Diesel1 is offline Associate Member
    Bump

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    xzoomzx,

EQ has an low rate of aromitization, which means it is less likely than many other steroids to cause gyno. Just remember that everybody reacts differently to AS. There's not definitive answer on what will or won't happen to you regarding side effects, especially when stacking.

Check out the drug profiles on the home page of Anabolic Review: http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugprof.php#

Here's an excerpt:

"Equipoise has a relatively high anabolic effect which is usually connected with a moderately distinct androgenic component...Equipoise has a very favorable effect on the organism's nitrogen balance so that the main effect consists of a distinctly increased protein synthesis in the muscle cell. The resulting gain in body weight consists of a solid quality increase of the muscles which occurs slowly and evenly. The high quality is caused by low water retention of the substance. An additional advantage is that Equipoise aromatizes only slightly...Equipoise stimulates the appetite...

...For most male athletes the weekly dosage is usually 150-300 mg...The price on the black market for a 10 ml vial is usu-ally around $90. The 50 ml vial is usually around $250."

Hope it works out well for you.

Thread Information