Matt2499 is offline Junior Member

Question Aromasin..during cycle?

Ok, I have heard from a few board members that Aromasin could indeed stop a small case of gyno and cut down a lot of water retention without the sides of Letro if done correctly..
    If I were to do 25mg/ED , how long would I need to run it to stop this small case???
    Any help here?? This stuff is expensive so this is why I ask..
    Thanks all board members

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I agree that aromasin is much better than letro,but I can't say I've seen any studies to prove aromasin would stop gyno.Not saying it doesn't,just haven't read anything to support that claim.

~Pinnacle~

Question

I hear ya Pinnacle..I beleive ya...I don't know, I just seen where a few guys claimed they stopped the gyno with it...Is there anyway to avoid the sides of the Letro?? There has to be something...Also, I know it takes like 8 weeks to get steady blood plasma levels with Letro also, but how long to you start seeing results Pinnacle?? Like less water retention, killing the gyno??
    Thanks man

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh the background on Aromasin has me running it for several months starting very soon.

I do have to agree with Pinn where he stated he hasnt read anything about it stopping gyno as I havent either. Prevention is one thing, stopping something that has already started it another.

Yea Jahova, I agree with you and Pinnalce...Thanks for your input..
    Bump for my other question for Pinnacle

Quote Originally Posted by Matt2499
    Is there anyway to avoid the sides of the Letro?? Not really man.the only thing you can to is take the smallest dose possible and run it EOD.

..Also, I know it takes like 8 weeks to get steady blood plasma levels with Letro also, but how long to you start seeing results ??You should start seeing the results in 2 week.I've never heard it takes 8 weeks to build up like you stated.By week 2 the water retention should be under control and gyno symptoms gradually reducing in nature.

~Pinnacle~

Ok well Pinnalce, how much ED or EOD should I take to get rid of water retention and to get rid of gyno??
    Let me know
    Thanks man

Ok well Pinnalce, how much ED or EOD should I take to get rid of water retention and to get rid of gyno??
    Let me know
    Thanks man
    Start with 1.25 mgs EOD and see how that goes.Should you experience libido issues ect,drop the dose down slightly.

~Pinnacle~

Question

Ok so 1.25mg/EOD and the gyno and water retention should stop correct??
    How long should I run this for and how do I PREVENT a rebound effect?
    Also, do I split up the dose into two seperate doses or all in one??
    Thanks Pin

Bumo for Pinnacle

Ok so 1.25mg/EOD and the gyno and water retention should stop correct??That is a starting dose.If your gyno symptoms don't subside,you might have to run the letro ED at that dose.

How long should I run this for and how do I PREVENT a rebound effect?No one can say if you'll get a rebound effect from letro.Some guys do,and many don't bro.Run the higher dose til gyno symptoms subside,then you can drop the dose to around .50 mgs EOD for the remainder of the cycle

Also, do I split up the dose into two seperate doses or all in one??All at one shot bro
    Thanks Pin
    ~Pinnacle~

aromatase inhibitors will stop gyno due to aromatization. It will help with all forms, except Xenoestrogens (for that you can only use Nolva).

all aromatase inhibitors have been shown to reverse or reduce gynecomastia . Most of the studies have used anastrozole and letrozole , with dex being less effective (though at higher doses 10-20mg its likely comparable).

IMO steroidal inhibitors like aromasin and AIFM are generally superior for men.

all the initial aromatase inhibitors were steroidal suicidal inhibitors, the non steroidal competitive inhibitors were developed specifically for women to treat breast cancer.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh the background on Aromasin has me running it for several months starting very soon.

I do have to agree with Pinn where he stated he hasnt read anything about it stopping gyno as I havent either. Prevention is one thing, stopping something that has already started it another.
    Jay, could you shoot me over any info you have found on Aromasin or direct me to a site. That has been the hardest compound to research, barely any info and not much personal experience from many users. Thx bro.

Thread Information