Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member

***OVERDOING it with ANTI-E'S????***

im running a 10 week course of test prop @ 100md ED, with 100mg Anadrol ED for the 1st 4 weeks. im taking 50mg proviron and 20mg nolvadex ED to prevent gyno/bloat. i was planning on running 10mg nolvadex ED but the tabs ive got are 20mg, and impossible to cut cleanly into halves. are there any sides to expect from overkill of anti-e's? and will this hinder my gains at all? any suggestions on if to drop the anti-e's down abit after i finish with the drol?

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    i use 20 mg tabs for real strong cycles...shouldn't be a huge prob bro

Lazyman is offline New Member
    They sell tablet cutting machines for older folks who are too weak to break pills. I wouldn't worry that breaking them by hand really messes with you that much...so what...one half is 12mg and the other is 8..no harm.

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    I have problems with joint pains. I had a post on it a few days ago that you can search for, I might be able to dig it up if you want. It's probably rare though so I don't know if you should worry.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    i know you can take a whole tab eod instead of a half ed with a-dex

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EdMan2
    I have problems with joint pains. I had a post on it a few days ago that you can search for, I might be able to dig it up if you want. It's probably rare though so I don't know if you should worry.
    huh???

Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    huh???
    Haha yea i was kinda hungry and incoherent there. I'll rephrase. Anti-E's give me bad joint troubles. I don't really know why but even running l-dex at .25mg a day winds up really drying out my shoulders, elbows and wrists. In my post Jayhova suggested that this is due to low estrogen levels drying out your body and hence your joints, leading to less lubrication. This is just a personal thing that happens to me and I've heard of it happening to maybe one or two other people so it's pretty rare. I was just pointing out one side effect that (at least for me) exists when you take a lot of anti-e's.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Hey Edman that was a good thread. I had 2 others PM me that didnt feel comfortable asking on the open board.

Timm, the doses and combo you have set up look good and are common. I think that you were just overdoing it a bit Edman. Too much isn't always better. Hope you're feeling better after you dropped one of the 2................

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Hey Edman that was a good thread. I had 2 others PM me that didnt feel comfortable asking on the open board.

Timm, the doses and combo you have set up look good and are common. I think that you were just overdoing it a bit Edman. Too much isn't always better. Hope you're feeling better after you dropped one of the 2................
    Thanks for the concern, I dropped the liquidex and bumped the nolva to 20mg/day. I won't really know for sure how well it's worked until chest day again where I get the most pain in my joints (sorry didn't mean to hijack).

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by EdMan2
    Thanks for the concern, I dropped the liquidex and bumped the nolva to 20mg/day. I won't really know for sure how well it's worked until chest day again where I get the most pain in my joints (sorry didn't mean to hijack).

Not highjacking at all. Your end results may indeed help everyone reading this so it relates. Keep us updated buddy!!!!

cheers guys, and good luck edman

SEBASTOP is offline Associate Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyman
    They sell tablet cutting machines for older folks who are too weak to break pills...

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyman
    They sell tablet cutting machines for older folks who are too weak to break pills. I wouldn't worry that breaking them by hand really messes with you that much...so what...one half is 12mg and the other is 8..no harm.
    funny man are we, hehehe. i tried cutting them with a blade, nice and easy. but they just crumble into powder

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I think the idea of running an AI and Anti-E is a good one. It covers every base and will greatly help prevent/reduce any estrogen related side effects.

Thread Information