BladeVega is offline New Member

M1T Still off the hook!!!!

This is week two and a half. Wow, what incredible results. What a blessing I even came across the stuff.
    I have decreased bf by aprox 10%, increased lean mass by about 10 lbs. I have been soft on the cardio and abs though.
    Anyway, I bugged the shit out of some of you guys for info on the cycle, so I thought I would give an update.
    I felt shitty at first, but now I am just blow'n up.

Couple question though. haha, you guessed it.
    1.) When should I be doussin down cranberry juice.
    2.) The recomended cycle is one month. Can I stretch that at least a little?And if so, how much longer can I push it?

Thanks to those of you who have taken your time to give educated answers concerning my questions.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeVega
    This is week two and a half. Wow, what incredible results. What a blessing I even came across the stuff.
    I have decreased bf by aprox 10%, increased lean mass by about 10 lbs. I have been soft on the cardio and abs though.
    Anyway, I bugged the shit out of some of you guys for info on the cycle, so I thought I would give an update.
    I felt shitty at first, but now I am just blow'n up.

Couple question though. haha, you guessed it.
    1.) When should I be doussin down cranberry juice.
    2.) The recomended cycle is one month. Can I stretch that at least a little?And if so, how much longer can I push it?

Thanks to those of you who have taken your time to give educated answers concerning my questions.
    cranberry should be taken the day you start to relieve stress on the kidneys, im hopn u have a good pct planned out. and i def wouldnt go past the one month mark, m1t is highly hepatoxic and will leave your liver enzymes out of whack. and im surprised the sides arent killing you yet. i made it one week on m1t and couldnt make it anymore cuz my bp was wayyyy to high and i didnt sleep for 2 nights straight (when most ppl complain of lethargy) im gonna try it again a few months after my pp cycle prob around spring break when i know ill have nothing to do.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeVega
    This is week two and a half. Wow, what incredible results.
    Had you used gear before trying m-1-t?

I'm curious

Thread Information