tone2muscular is offline New Member

Thumbs up Looking for the FIRST CYCLE

Looking for my first cycle. I've seen many beginner cycles but none seem to be sufficient for what I'm looking to obtain. SIZE MATTERS. History : 26yrs old 6'5 and only a mer 225lbs. I have tried everything to gain, which seems to be impossible. Killing myself in the GYM day after week after month and two years and 10lbs later, I've become a little discouraged and thinking maybe I'm one of the ones that wont ever get the size (did i mention eating like a horse ) . After many months I have decided try my first cycle. Not really sure where to start I end up here ( must I say what a great place to be ). I am looking for advice on my first cycle. I am looking to put on mass ( aren't we all ) ..... So with that said where do I start and how.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Typically it is important to start with a single drug the first time around, it order to understand how you react to it beofre you add anything else to the mix.

Most would recommend a Test Enan or Test Cyp cycle at 10-12 weeks around 400-500mg. Don't look to conquer the world on a first cycle. You could put on 15-20 lbs and keep 66-80% of it if you do everything right.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    Typically it is important to start with a single drug the first time around, it order to understand how you react to it beofre you add anything else to the mix.

Most would recommend a Test Enan or Test Cyp cycle at 10-12 weeks around 400-500mg. Don't look to conquer the world on a first cycle. You could put on 15-20 lbs and keep 66-80% of it if you do everything right.
    What he said !!! This will help with your education as well http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php...hlight=starter

AmonRy is offline New Member
    What should I start with? The same? I am 30 years old, 6'1", and about 200lbs. Take consideration that I live in TX, US and can't get everything very easily. I currently have some Deca now but am fairly clueless how to start. I really appreciate you guys helping a rookie.

Semper Fidelis

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Quote Originally Posted by AmonRy
    What should I start with? The same? Semper Fidelis
    Yes, save deca for later start with test enanthate 10-12 weeks 400-500mg per week. proper pct and injection timing. Solid workouts and diet.

Make sure you have all supplies in hand before you start, including PCT materials.

garrett T is offline Junior Member
    i would go with the dbol man

tank2005 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett T
    i would go with the dbol man
    SO YOU ARE SAYING TO HIM RUN DBOL FOR HIS FIRST CYCLE....THATS GREAT ADVISE THAT MAN.........

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    this should be in the ssteroid forum.......

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Thread Information