NeilYoung is offline New Member

Symptoms of test in low 200s

Hey bros, i seem to have had a bad reaction to a supp. Revolt (13-ethyl-3methoxygona-2, 5(10)-dien-17-one 25mg). I only took 3 pills, but my body just crashed for about three weeks. I didn't know what the fu** was going on. I didn't think i was shut down just from 3 pills, but i was already heavily stressed and overtrained, so my test level was probably low already. I finally had my test level checked one month after i took the shit, and it was 248 (normal 241-827). I have never felt so shitty in my entire life--no energy, can't train--expenditure of energy makes me feel worse, depressed. Do u think that a test level on the low end of normal could be causing this? I mean this is going on two months now, and i'm still not up to par--i have gained some energy back, but still not training. Anyone have test levels in 200s?--if so how did u feel? I'm kind of nervous about taking anything unless i'm sure this is all due to low test. I would appreciate any thoughts

RONINASAUNA is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilYoung
    Hey bros, i seem to have had a bad reaction to a supp. Revolt (13-ethyl-3methoxygona-2, 5(10)-dien-17-one 25mg). I only took 3 pills, but my body just crashed for about three weeks. I didn't know what the fu** was going on. I didn't think i was shut down just from 3 pills, but i was already heavily stressed and overtrained, so my test level was probably low already. I finally had my test level checked one month after i took the shit, and it was 248 (normal 241-827). I have never felt so shitty in my entire life--no energy, can't train--expenditure of energy makes me feel worse, depressed. Do u think that a test level on the low end of normal could be causing this? I mean this is going on two months now, and i'm still not up to par--i have gained some energy back, but still not training. Anyone have test levels in 200s?--if so how did u feel? I'm kind of nervous about taking anything unless i'm sure this is all due to low test. I would appreciate any thoughts

bro.... wow...!!!!

I am just about ready to go for another blood test right now cause I feel like crap!!

I am experiencing the same things you are right now and I am on my 2nd week of REVOLT.

I am so weak, sleepy, irritated and my libido crashed like I have never experienced in my life.... I feel like a friggin' girl.

Just wondering wtf is going on. I have been taking some trib to help out but it's just plain useless.

I don't know what else to do here...

If you figure it out please post it!!

thanks!!

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    same thing happened with me on about 10 days or so of superdrol...

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    i was gettin good strength and pumps but i could not get hard for the life of me and nasty headaches and it was awful...im about halfway through my pct and everything is in working order again nolva/clomid for pct

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    i was gettin good strength and pumps but i could not get hard for the life of me and nasty headaches and it was awful...im about halfway through my pct and everything is in working order again nolva/clomid for pct
    thanks... was there anything you tried that worked for libido during the SD?

NeilYoung is offline New Member
    Ron, I still haven't figured out what's going on. I have an app. with an endo next week. Hopefully he can straighten everything out. This sort of shit makes u wish u could go back in time. What tests are u having done? Let me know your results. I had basically had complete blood work done, including thyroid and FSH, LH, and prolactin. When i get this figured out i will fill u in bro. Good luck to u too.

Quote Originally Posted by NeilYoung
    Ron, I still haven't figured out what's going on. I have an app. with an endo next week. Hopefully he can straighten everything out. This sort of shit makes u wish u could go back in time. What tests are u having done? Let me know your results. I had basically had complete blood work done, including thyroid and FSH, LH, and prolactin. When i get this figured out i will fill u in bro. Good luck to u too.
    same here bro... will be making an appt with a doc, hopefully for next week.

thanks for the help

Thread Information