Savino is offline Junior Member

Weight Loss Question for a female!!!!

OK Guys,

Need your expertise on this one. I have a friend (Girl) that would like to lose 25-30lbs in the next two months. She is 5"8" and about 175lbs, she has been working out for a bit and dieting very good, she actuallys looks pretty good since the dieting and working out and I wouldnt of guessed that was her weight. Anyways she asked me for help but I dont know much about weight loss, what is the best thing (pills) for her to take and how much cardio a day should she do, she would like to lose of the hips too. Give me ur advice bros thanks..... I'll post a pic of her to show u the before and after results, she looks good now but cant understand how she is 175.

Peace

she could buy clen and t3 from ARR. i will be getting my girl that soon. you can do some research on here and find out the a way to cycle them puppies

Thanks for the response bro, I will check that out but is there anything over the counter that can help her lose that 25-30lbs in two months. (eg; hydroycut or something like that) I will look into the clen I thought about it... please bros help me out with some info on this subject.

Peace

Bump....can you help out bros.

Peace

Bump....Are you serious bros whats with all the flame. Help me out.

Peace

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont wanna jack the thread or anything just something to keep in mind....my gf was thinkin of running a fat burner but she looked into it and found out it can lessen the effects of birth control because it metabolizes it faster? i dont know how much truth there is to this just something ot keep in mind maybe

Clen is not a miracle drug, her diet and exercise still needs to be in check when on it. Benadryl everythird week @75mgs/day will upregulate the receptors so she doesn't need to come off the clen.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Savino
    Bump....Are you serious bros whats with all the flame. Help me out.

Peace
    Flames? I don't see one post flaming you at all.

~SC~

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Flames? I don't see one post flaming you at all.

~SC~
    Nor do I.

Auto54 is offline Member
    Gosh, there are all kinds of things to try. Phentermine is the #1 diet drug right now. I just got (LEGAL SOURCE) some for $99 plust $18 shipping (90 37.5mg tabs... split them and she'll start w/ halves once a day... first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, do 30mins of cardio, then breakfast).

Again, from a LEGAL SOURCE I got 84 tabs of 124mg Xenical for $99 (free shipping last month). But it can give you the shits w/o notice so we'll see how she deals with that. lol!

And always, there is Clenburterol and/or Clytomel (T3).

If she is interested in grear (I do not know much about females on gear) Anavar , Primobolan , and Winstorl I've heard all can work well.

And good ole (but pricey) HGH works pretty good for cutting fat on women. You can get a 100iu kit for not too awful much money. Do 1iu/day 4 days/week and it'll last 25 weeks and should see some good changes by the end of that cycle.

And as always, many will point out that cardio and diet are the main things. There is NO WAY she should be taking ANY of the above without 1) A doctor check-up and 2) A serious work-out plan!

My ex (whom is still a great friend) was at 130 prior to having our first child. She is currently 180 and normally yo-yos between 165-175. I'm currently researching a good on/off/on cycle for her as we speak. So I'll keep an eye on this thread (although posted in the womens section would have been better, I bet).
    Last edited by Auto54; 02-03-2006 at 08:14 PM.

Thread Information