Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Redackie is offline New Member

Using Just 10mg D-BOL a day

Hi i just started my cycle of Dianabol a 9 days ago and i am taking only 5mg in the morning and 5mg at night and i am going to do a 6 week cycle and i have already gained about 5-6 pounds but i only wieght 160!. Do you guys think i should use any anti estrogens or anything when i end my cyle or shoudl i just taper it down to like 5 mg the last 2 weeks?
    Thanks, Shawn

maximustoday is offline Junior Member
    I think you are just wasting D-bol

The Juggernaut is offline Junior Member
    wow thats crazy. what dbol are you using? I ran 40 mgs ed to kickstart a test cycle and i didnt like it at all. it did nothing for me. i didnt even get the bloat.

10 mgs ed is also a waste in my opinion. and like most peoples opinion a dbol only cycle is also not a good idea. to answer your question i would follow it with proper pct as well as keep nolva on hand.

The Juggernaut is offline Junior Member
    also sounds to me like you need to hang around the boards and do some more research. good luck.

Redackie is offline New Member
    Yeah but im not trying to get too much into steroids , just kinda like a supplement you know like creatine but BETTER. Im only 19 too and i dont wanna have all these crazy ass side effects so thats why, im just wondering if i should even bother using anti-estrogens or anything else when i get off since im taking such a low dose

NEW_IN_THE_GAME is offline Associate Member
    Why not

week1-2 25mg each day
    weeks 3-6 35mg each day
    take nolva with it.

Or just take 25-40mg a day throughout the whole time.

NEW_IN_THE_GAME is offline Associate Member
    Ohh and why only dbol . if this is first cycle trye 300mg test e per week. for 10 weeks. dont forget pct

drew24 is offline Banned
    its always a /whait you should always use anti e and do proper pct whin using juice

a) 10mg is really almost nothing
    b) The 5 lb gains you had is probably just intestinal buildup (ie. shit)
    c) The d-bol will still shut you down (testosterone -wise)
    d) Your only 19...wait till your older
    e) You never mentioned any workout/diet routines
    f) If you think d-bol doesn't have sides, your crazy
    g) use nolvadex 10mg/day through PCT (if you even have one)
    h) d-bol != creatine

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maximus96
    h) d-bol != creatine
    max i think your being a little hard on the guy. if he's doing well on 10mgs, then let him do it. not saying that i agree, but if he's responding as well as he says he is, good for him. keep up you cals bro or you won't keep much when you come off. also, run nolvadex for 3wks or so after you come off at 30mgs ed. no need while "on", unless you feel the need too, ie sensative nips. good luck

test

fhorst is offline Associate Member
    and please go after 6 weeks to the docter to let your test levels check!

D-bol is a "no go" at that young age. If you realy need to take some, use anavar http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=199816

D-bol will shout down your own test production, even at 5mg per day.
    so if you can change, please do!

dbol WILL NOT SHUT DOWN YOUR HPTA in a 5mg dose. that is toal BS. at 10mgs ed, he will be slightly suppressed.

POSH is offline Member
    Hey, Shawn! Listen I don't want to sound rude, but at 160lb., unless you are 5'4, there is no reason to be taking steroids . You can gain alot of natural size and muscle w/o anabolics.
    Remember! This is your nuts we are talking about! Treat them nicely and don't F*CK WITH THEM WHILE YOU ARE STILL A TEENAGER!! People aren't telling you this so there will be more dbol for all of us. We are telling you because you don't want to F*CK with your 2 friends between your legs at that age. You will NEVER know your true potential a few years from now if you start now.
    Example - You at 22 y/o @ 185lbs. trying to get up to 2 bills and you kick yourself and wonder, "If I had never f*cked w/ my nutz as a teen, I bet I could of been up to 200lb. by now". Just get rid of the dbol and wait until you are at LEAST 1 year old and AT LEAST 15-20 lbs. heavier. It will give you a goal to shoot for. I have met only very few 19 y/o on this board that have actually been mature enough to actually listen to advice and just wait a while. I hope you are one of them. And really....6lbs. is not worth f*cking up your gonads for. There are plenty of bulking diets you can go on where you can get 6lbs. in a week EASY! I hope you recognize good advice when you read it and shift your excitement for dbol into something towards your work out or diet. There is a big fun world of anabolics out there right now and in a year and 20lbs. that world will be bigger and better. Stay on this forum and start fishing in the diet and work-out routine section. Hope to see you around!

POSH

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    10mgs d-bol a day is enough drug for full androgen replacment for a man. If the dose is taken in the morning supression will be minimium. Many guys bridge with this, and recover HPTA with that dose.

You can defently make gains with as little as 10mgs d-bol a day!

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by POSH
    Hey, Shawn! Listen I don't want to sound rude, but at 160lb., unless you are 5'4, there is no reason to be taking steroids. You can gain alot of natural size and muscle w/o anabolics.
    exactly what i was thinking

Brazil is offline Member
    all the new members here should be asking questions not giving advise. small doses can be taken as this was the topic yesterday read here http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/article-dianabol.asp

dirtylilsecret is offline Junior Member
    Where in Brazil you from Brazil? Sou de Sao Paulo!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brazil
    all the new members here should be asking questions not giving advise. small doses can be taken as this was the topic yesterday read here http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/article-dianabol.asp
    iteresting article, thanks for the link

chinups Guest
    h) d-bol != creatine
    dbol =creatine??

Makes you sound uneducated

Brazil is offline Member
    yes maximus was quiet funny lol im in ubatuba in the south of sp yes. mais eu só americano @ dirty little secret. are you in brazil?

Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    dbol =creatine??

Makes you sound uneducated
    "!=" means DOES NOT EQUAL

d-bol DOES NOT EQUAL creatine

That remark makes you sound uneducated...

Brazil is offline Member
    o the computer lingo! my bad hahaha

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    max i think your being a little hard on the guy. if he's doing well on 10mgs, then let him do it. not saying that i agree, but if he's responding as well as he says he is, good for him. keep up you cals bro or you won't keep much when you come off. also, run nolvadex for 3wks or so after you come off at 30mgs ed. no need while "on", unless you feel the need too, ie sensative nips. good luck

test
    Hard on the guy? I think he gave some pretty damn good advise!!! 10mg of DBOL is ridiculous and even more so for a guys his age and size. Whatever his goals are, he can achieve with Diet and a proper workout routine. Telling any 19 year old to do steroids is NOT helping him out!

flexin is offline New Member
    if your gonna enter the dark side atleast do it the right way. But many have ran d-bol only cycle with some sucess.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Read! Read! Research! Eat! Train! Rest!

billybob13 is offline Banned
    Hi redackie I'm sorry to say this but that is some of the stupidist s**t I have ever heard.....What is the point of taking it first of all if you're not trying to accomplish something and second that is the most stupidist comparison I've heard "kinda like creatine but better." I'm sounding harsh but you're the exact reason older people come on hear ragging about how young people shouldn't take steroids and are not ready.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    wait a few years yet bro, or trust me, you will regret it...

TADOLFI is offline Member
    Hey Redackie - take a look at this - it's kinda what the guys are gettin at.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned

yeah since when does != mean not equal. thats probably the most retarded thing ive heard on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    yeah since when does != mean not equal. thats probably the most retarded thing ive heard on this board.
    Ever take a math class?

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    maximus you play to many games. :P

Milky87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    This is used regularly in mathematics and programming, and has been for quite some time

chinups Guest

Sorry I didn't know the super AOL Instant Messenger slang words/phrases, ur a message board guru. LOL. Listen sorry to go at you like that but some ppl just tend to make ponderous statments and obviously I assumed wrong here. My apologies

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Dbol alone not a gd cycle imo! Give the dbol as a supplement thread a read tho, ull find some gd info there. At 160 tho i dont think you are ready for gear period!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    Sorry I didn't know the super AOL Instant Messenger slang words/phrases, ur a message board guru. LOL. Listen sorry to go at you like that but some ppl just tend to make ponderous statments and obviously I assumed wrong here. My apologies
    Bro, no need to apologize. You are a SOLID member, and a great assest to the board! Jesus, just look at your avatar! You are a machine!!!!!!

Peace,

BLT

Streitingen is offline Associate Member
    After what I know, dbol 's @10mg ED is not a cycle. IT'S A F***ING BRIDGE!!!

If you wanna go to the dark side as a little girl, then atleast take winstrol , tbol or var @50mg ED.

chinups Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BUYLONGTERM
    Bro, no need to apologize. You are a SOLID member, and a great assest to the board! Jesus, just look at your avatar! You are a machine!!!!!!

Peace,

BLT
    Thanks man!!!
    But there is no need for a pissing contest. It gets old so I figure wtf ya know.

Good Look

chinups Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BUYLONGTERM

Peace,

BLT
    Also

Alot of new faces around here right? I mean I see some of the old og's but there are a ton of new faces and some of the old ones. Speaking of. WHERE IS MY homey OGPACKIN????????

how you been long term???

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Stop the Dbol immediately. You dont need it at 160lbs and 19 years old. Your natural testosterone levels are already high.

Your also very uneducated in this subject, other wise you wouldnt be running a 'cycle' (if you can call it that) including Dbol only, whilst beeing 19 years old, which is too youg for AS/ProHormones.

Get a good quality Creatine/Weight Gainer and do some research here on this board. Use the search feature also. Make sure you have a clear understanding of the effects of any type of AS your running in the future. Know what dosages to run them, what negative/positive effects the compound has, which compounds work best in synergy, what lengths to run them and what to take following the discontinuence of a cycle.

indrid_cold17 is offline Banned
    well just curious,,,did anyone here who is saying dbol only wont work tried it before or just saying that ,,,i am not saying that it would or wouldnt work cause i have never tried it before myself but i know that some guys have ran it and had good results ,,,muscle is muscle ,,,using dbol on its own or not wouldny differ in the amount of muscle made using it,,so if all the gains of dbol alone are water and u will loose them after stopping dbol use i find it useless to use it along with a cycle ..well if u wanna kickstart a cycle some can use propionate instead of having some water mass that he will loose after stopping the use of dboll,,and the shit about using dbol alone will make u have bitch titties and a lot of sides is pointless cause if dbol is used with any other roid ,,sides will occur no problem what compound he is using ,,i am not advocating this kind of cycle ,,, i know a lot who have done it before with success and actually the dbol as a supplement article is interesting but i am just sick of the stupid comments that are made here in regards to dbol use thats all,,,,peace

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information