Thread: Customs

Tank21 is offline Associate Member

Customs

Newbie here at Anabolicreview. HAvent been able to get a good answer at my others. Hopefully you all can help me. When customs seizes your goods and you receive that letter that informs you, do you think that would show up on a background report by Law enforcement agencies?

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    I dont think that it would, because you never acknowledged that the package was yours. If you dont reply to the seizure letter, then I would imagine that they have no way to prove the goods were for you. I would not have another package sent to that location though...anyone ever had more than one seizure addressed to the same addy?
    --this is off the subject, but I ordered a mod chip for my ps2 from canada and it got seized instantly---I would have been freaking out if it was gear....but if I cant get a mod chip, I would be very skeptical about getting gear.
    -Cy

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks man, that makes sense just wondering if they log the address or something. But what you makes sense is true, they dont know if you even ordered it to your adress if you never responded to the letter.

MOMSAIDIMAJUICEHEAD is offline Junior Member
    noway, just get a new PO box. Those letter suck though eh, youre expecting juice and you get the letter, f customs.

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    I dunno, id imagaine they might just keep an eye on you for a while, nothing official, but I would imagine they do look at your address a lil closer just to see if theres any other funny shit going on.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    customs got my S*** 3 times before I finally got my gear! I don't know about a record, but those guys cost me an arm and leg!

HitMan69 is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down Customs

Well, I have recieved 2 letters in the mail from customs, and a nothing ever happend. But I must say that another friend of mine got 1 letter,and the local sherif came a nocking at his door! As long as you play dumb, they can't point the finger at no 1! and as far as your record goes, after I got the 2 letters in the mail, I ended up going to london and Amsterdam on vacation, So I had to get a passport! I had no problems getting a passport!

Lil D is offline Junior Member
    Tank21 have you done a search because i remember some other members have posted there encounters with the customs.

Thread Information