Franz is offline New Member

Gyno problems???

I've ended my 10 week cycle of sutenon at 500 mg/wk. At the last week (wk 10) of it I noticed some pain in my nipples and about a week later there was a little bit of water build up, but nothing noticeable. This is my second cycle on juice and the first time I have gotten this side effect. I started taking nolvadex last week (wk 11) because that was the earliest I could get my hands on it. I've been taking about 30mg a day and it has not gotten any worse, but it hasn't gotten any better until this day (wk 12). Also, my first cycle was a 10 week Deca 300 mg/wk cycle. If their is any input you could give me, I would greatly appreciate it. Next week I will begin my intake of clomid (wk 13).

JMD
    JMD is offline Associate Member
    maybe you should up the dosage on the nolva?

(copied from another post)

If you start to get swollen, puffy, painful or itchy nipples, take 40mg of Nolvadex , then 20mg ED until the symptoms subside and 10mg ED until the end of the Clomid. (You could probably stop when you start Clomid as it is a weak anti-estrogen, but I am being conservative.)

Franz is offline New Member
    Thanks for the input, i've kept it at 40mg a day for the past couple of days and the symptoms have stopped for sure. I think I will stay at around 20 mg ED until I start my clomid in about a week. I have another cycle of test & eq ready for around september, if I run that cycle with arimidex will that cancel out any of the gyno symtoms in the future?

Thread Information