musclebound25 is offline New Member

nolva question while on dbol

I have a friend who is going to take dbol for 15mg/day for 6 weeks (got this from reading the dbol supplement thread) no matter what I tell him. I am looking out for him, so I have a few questions to answer for him

1. Should he even take Nolvadex while on just a small 15mg/day, or should he just keep it on hand just in case of any sign of gyno?
    2. He also wants to know if he does have to take it, will it lessen the effects of an already low dose of dbol?
    3. What time of the day should he take his 15mg (right before he lifts? 1 hr before lift?) and should he take it with food or on an empty stomach?
    Last edited by musclebound25; 02-02-2006 at 01:39 AM.

Thats an awful plan. Make sure he does PCT

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    That is a horrible decision on your boy's part. He will probably lose all he gains.

Regardless, tell him to use the nolvadex w/ the dbol . And, no, it will not lessen the effect of the dbols.

fhorst is offline Associate Member
    the nolva will stop the bload a bit.
    15 mg is a relative low dosage, some say take it one hour before training, but I preffer to devide it in 3, take with meals, to get a more steady blood level.

how much nolva should he take and when? i have also read that splitting up a dose of 15mg is wrong because that is already a small amount. this is what i read: Splitting the dosage when you are using a low dose is virtually pointless, as you will get a much smaller peak of the drug. So in this case it is best to take it in a single dose in the morning (preferably with grapefruit juice).

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Don't even bother doin a dbol only cycle. It gives u great strength gains and major water bloat. U gain weight quick and ure just gonna loose them all once ure off it. Cos its mostly water. Increases ure blood pressure level as well. In short ask him not to waste his money. If he's too scared of needles ask him to look into other orals which give better gains. By the way is this ure 'friend' or is it u??

i am currentl on dbol /test e cycle with nolva which is awesome, but he doesnt study this stuff. i am trying to look out for him.
    1. how much nolva and when?

Farhan is offline Associate Member
    take all 15mg at once
    if you or your buddy read the thread, it says take it all first thing in the morning
    also he is suposed to run 10 weeks, not 6

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    I also think he should take all 15mgs in the morning, together with nolva. This cycle will not be to supressive at all on the HPTA.

I also think he should take some proviron , 50 mgs ed. This will eliminate all bloat and supress estrogen.

D-bol promote powerful protein-syntheize, and is one of the best muscle-builders their is!

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    this will be interesting, i think he should run 10wks like proposed

Thread Information