nate3422 is offline Member

crystalized prop

ok guys quick question. I have like 5 bottles of prop and at the bottom of everyone of them they are crystalized. I have already boiled them and they got a little better but im just using them as normal. Since there are crystals at the bottom that im not getting use of does that mean the prop isnt as strong? Some people told me that the crystals at the bottom are the compound that i need and since im not getting them that the peop isnt as strong as it should be.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Thats correct. you need to melt the crystals completely. crystals are a result of over dosing the gear, whom ever made it made ita bit stronger than 100mg. bake it in the oven to desolve the crystal. not sure if its 250 for 10 minutes but that will do the job.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3422
    ok guys quick question. I have like 5 bottles of prop and at the bottom of everyone of them they are crystalized. I have already boiled them and they got a little better but im just using them as normal. Since there are crystals at the bottom that im not getting use of does that mean the prop isnt as strong? Some people told me that the crystals at the bottom are the compound that i need and since im not getting them that the peop isnt as strong as it should be.
    Yes...the hormones came out of solution.Get a pot of water on the stove(just under a boil) and swirl the vials gently in the water bath.Be patient,it takes a few minutes.Should it crash again(in like 10-12 hrs) you'll need to add BB to it.That is what gets the hormones to suspend bro.When prop crashes,that is the reason most the time.Not enough BB...I'm a home brew guy...been there bro

~Pinnacle~

but i have already baked them in the oven and boiled them individually for 5 min a piece. They look better but there are still crystals stuck to the bottom.

but i have already baked them in the oven and boiled them individually for 5 min a piece. They look better but there are still crystals stuck to the bottom.
    Do you have BB bro?

Sterile vial?..whatman filter?

You need to preform surgery,so to speak

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    like pinnacle mentioned it is the bb that keeps the hormone in solution.
    heating it will melt the crystles but it is the bb that will keep it in solution.
    here is what I would do:
    heat vials till it all disolves, I would add 1% bb then refilter useing a .45 whatman filter in to new sterial vials.
    that should do it

Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    heating it will melt the crystles but it is the bb that will keep it in solution.
    here is what I would do:
    heat vials till it all disolves, I would add 1% bb then refilter useing a .45 whatman filter in to new sterial vials.
    that should do it
    Yes it should...well worth the effort too.

~Pinnacle~

bb? and im not sure about what a whatman is either. never made my own gear

You can get BB here and whatman filters as well

http://www.anabolicreview-research.c...t.php?cPath=22
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails crystalized prop-lbm57133.jpg  

so say i just take the prop how it is i mean how much different is it going to be. Im doing a pretty good cycle and i want to get some good gaines.

so say i just take the prop how it is i mean how much different is it going to be. Im doing a pretty good cycle and i want to get some good gaines.
    If you are doing well with the prop as is,and getting no muscle soreness,then fvk it....don't waste your time fixing it then

~Pinnacle~

no i havent had any muscle soreness at all but i mean i have like 5 bottles that are crystalized at the bottom so if you think it makes a big difference then i would really look into doing that (even though im not so sure i know how)

bump

no i havent had any muscle soreness at all but i mean i have like 5 bottles that are crystalized at the bottom so if you think it makes a big difference then i would really look into doing that (even though im not so sure i know how)
    It depends how crystallized the gear is bro.Without pictures we are just going by what you are saying.

If you are getting results,then don't sweat it.Maybe up your dose slightly to counter the loss of hormone that came out of solution

~Pinnacle~

its not a whole lot just on the bottom of the bottle. If anything should i just maybe boil each one again to see if that will make it any better at all.

its not a whole lot just on the bottom of the bottle. If anything should i just maybe boil each one again to see if that will make it any better at all.
    Just heat(not boil the shit out of it) the one you are using now.After that is empty,reheat the next vial you will use.

Good Luck

~Pinnacle~

at what temp and for how long?

bump

Thread Information