Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    J23
    J23 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    7

    Any suggestions on a cycle that won't aromatize?

    Can i get some suggestion on a cycle that won't aromatize.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    TRE's Avatar
    TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    OC
    Posts
    2,523
    Almost anyone on this board will say you need to run test in any cycle so.....

    Bt if your looking for a a couple ways around it.

    GH and slin (dont mess with unless you know what your doing)
    Primo (expensive so you better be rich)
    CUtting cycles of anavar or winny 6 weeks and under (still should run test but...)

  3. #3
    goose is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    England...
    Posts
    2,857
    The best would be Tbol with Var,a great cycle.

    Tbol 1-8 60mg

    Var 1-8 30mg


    goose4..

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    733
    Trenbolone with 25mg proviron /day. Proviron can substitute the test. (for your dick that is)

  5. #5
    Streitingen's Avatar
    Streitingen is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Do you know the NORWAY?
    Posts
    223
    Week 1-10: Primo @500mg EW or EQ @400mg EW (minor aromatization, but give better gains than primo)
    Week 5-10: Winstrol or Anavar @25-50mg ED
    Week: 5-10: Proviron @50mg ED

    PCT

  6. #6
    vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,222
    Primo-1 gram 1-10
    t-bol-50mgs ed 1-10
    var-50mgs ed 1-10
    proviron -25 mgs ed(for libido)

  7. #7
    Streitingen's Avatar
    Streitingen is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Do you know the NORWAY?
    Posts
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Primo-1 gram 1-10
    t-bol-50mgs ed 1-10
    var-50mgs ed 1-10
    proviron-25 mgs ed(for libido)
    100mg of oral for 10 weeks is no good option. Atleast split it up, tbol wk 1-4 and var wk 6-10...

  8. #8
    vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Streitingen
    100mg of oral for 10 weeks is no good option. Atleast split it up, tbol first 4 weeks and var for the last 4 weeks...
    Its not nearly as harmful as most people think!

    Ive run that cycle, and liver-values was still in normal range. (only slightly higher than when I startet.)

  9. #9
    J23
    J23 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    7
    I Might sound stupid for asking but what is Tbol???

    Thanks for your help

  10. #10
    Streitingen's Avatar
    Streitingen is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Do you know the NORWAY?
    Posts
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by J23
    I Might sound stupid for asking but what is Tbol???

    Thanks for your help
    Turanabol, chemical name: Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone.
    Chem. Abstr. Name: 4-chloro-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyandrosta-1,4-dien-3-on3.

    Research ...a few guys here has done some tbol only cycle with fairly good gains.

  11. #11
    Streitingen's Avatar
    Streitingen is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Do you know the NORWAY?
    Posts
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Its not nearly as harmful as most people think!

    Ive run that cycle, and liver-values was still in normal range. (only slightly higher than when I startet.)
    People are different...
    How much did you gain, and kept? It's a real combo of "cutting" juice

  12. #12
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Primo-1 gram 1-10
    t-bol-50mgs ed 1-10
    var-50mgs ed 1-10
    proviron-25 mgs ed(for libido)
    I like this. But will burn a large hole in your wallet.

    Though, Id change the duration of running the orals down to 8 weeks, not 10.

  13. #13
    vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Streitingen
    People are different...
    How much did you gain, and kept? It's a real combo of "cutting" juice
    I used it as a bulking cycle some time ago. Gained and kept about 13-14 pounds. Strenght gains were really good!

    The cool thing, is that this compounds will promote no acne/bad skin/gyno or bloating! The negative was that it was an murdesly expensive stack...

  14. #14
    Streitingen's Avatar
    Streitingen is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Do you know the NORWAY?
    Posts
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    I used it as a bulking cycle some time ago. Gained and kept about 13-14 pounds. Strenght gains were really good!

    The cool thing, is that this compounds will promote no acne/bad skin/gyno or bloating! The negative was that it was an murdesly expensive stack...
    ...expecially the primo, its f***ed up !

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •