Justarting is offline Associate Member

Worst health Problems You've had?

Hey guys, Just wondering What has been the worst health issues you have had that you have felt have been directly related to your gear/fat burner usage, how long were you using before it happened to?

ward065 is offline Member
    good: horny as hell, mind blowing workouts, increased appetite

bad: sometimes a LITTLE hard to sleep, SLIGHT hair loss, and i can feel i get more testy sometimes........but i can control it easily. This is mostly with tren .

No testicular atrophy, as i ran HCG throughout the latter 2/3 of the cycle. This is actually helping me a LOT now since ive been done with my cycle for weeks now, i am able to maintain my gains, although i still work out as intensely as possible, i cannot work out as frequently as i was- One on, one off split. But remember the intensity is still as great as my body can handle.

i think with tren if you fail to use hcg, there is a good chance of feeling crappy and down after- this would be a very bad side effect, but one that can easily be avoided.
    Last edited by ward065; 01-28-2006 at 10:06 PM.

im really ripped now so im gettin a lot of hoes, so with hoes comes the clap ya dig?

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    The people who have had the worst problems aren't with us to talk about them.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Tren sides but carpel tunnel from GH takes the crown. Oh ya, sic as pain from prop once.

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    IM sure noone cares about the girl aspect...
    BUT

Endometriosis: cause, still unknown, var, or nolva

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    IM sure noone cares about the girl aspect...
    BUT

Endometriosis: cause, still unknown, var, or nolva

..we care, Princess..and my wife had the same experience around 8 years ago....Right after a light var cycle..???....Don't know if var contributed or not, but thought I'd post it up for ya...
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    ..we care, Princess..and my wife had the same experience around 8 years ago....Right after a light var cycle..???....Don't know if var contributed or not, but thought I'd post it up for ya...
    thank you.. i think that should be researched quite a bit more... its intriging me now that you have brought this to my attention

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Depression is my biggest hurdle somtimes. About week 10 i start to get very agro, but it seems to go away after a few weeks. But i run pretty high doses. I just have to control my surroundings when i am like that. I will avoid public gatherings.. and kind of keep to myself. I am going through it right now. Its not real bad this time around but it has been before. Experience helps alot with these kinds of things. I have done this enough to know what i need to do to combat this. I get acne on my back.. insomnia ect.. but those are not a big deal.. i pop pills to sleep and scrub the shit outa my back and im fine.

Herbster is offline New Member
    I have to say that i feel my joints are now shot through winny only cycles.
    I literally cant stand up in a morning through pain. I am 28.
    Aside from that i think Acne and sexual problems following a deca cycle.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Same as tranzit - depression, I got major depression after my last cycle, and I didnt train or eat properly for over 6 months after my last cycle!

IamUnwritten Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    thank you.. i think that should be researched quite a bit more... its intriging me now that you have brought this to my attention

oh wow, i'm glad i saw this post...we should have a poll or something like that in the women's forum

Spyder is offline Member
    i'm on my second cycle, no health problems so far.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MastaAce
    Same as tranzit - depression, I got major depression after my last cycle, and I didnt train or eat properly for over 6 months after my last cycle!
    again i gotta be a parrot with the depression side of things!!!
    whos a pretty polly!!

Bashar is offline New Member

Question about Tren and Hair Loss

I am starting Tren next week and wondering how it affects your hair.
    I have been having hair loss for a few years now and want to know if Tren will make it worse.

Also, someone said to take hcg with Tren to prevent depression.
    What's hcg????

Thanks
    B

Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    good: horny as hell, mind blowing workouts, increased appetite

bad: sometimes a LITTLE hard to sleep, SLIGHT hair loss, and i can feel i get more testy sometimes........but i can control it easily. This is mostly with tren.

No testicular atrophy, as i ran HCG throughout the latter 2/3 of the cycle. This is actually helping me a LOT now since ive been done with my cycle for weeks now, i am able to maintain my gains, although i still work out as intensely as possible, i cannot work out as frequently as i was- One on, one off split. But remember the intensity is still as great as my body can handle.

i think with tren if you fail to use hcg, there is a good chance of feeling crappy and down after- this would be a very bad side effect, but one that can easily be avoided.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    the problem that drives me nuts while on is a bit unusual... My immunity is prolly weakened and I maange to get colds too often... Once got sick with pneumonia and that totally ruined my first cycle.. I have noticed Im better off cycling in the summer since I dont get sick that much..

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    my immune system is weaker then it was and i get depressed but other then that nothing as of yet

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    ACNE. That is a bitch and makes you look like a human dartboard. I cant stand it, other than that never suffered any other problem.

-Bino

Massacre is offline Senior Member
    Everyone is diffrent.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Massacre
    Everyone is diffrent.
    no way...really? lol I think he was refering to each of us not as a whole

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    i have ran 4 cycles, am currently on my 5th. feel the worst on the current cycle, but nothing major, just lethargic and no appetite from drol, and prop pain all the damn time lol, which makes it hard to sleep. these are not considered health problems, just part of the course i guess. i have experienced very, VERY mild acne, wouldnt even call it acne, just afew small spots on my back/arms, and my hair has slightly receeded. never had a loss of sex drive or immune system though. been pretty lucky so far

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlInDsIdE
    my immune system is weaker then it was and i get depressed but other then that nothing as of yet
    hmm, my immune system seems to be better/ stronger than ever while "on"

chinups Guest
    WoW that sure is alot

I prefer to stay on low dosages and light drugs thus leading to low to no sides. Test I got acne and a bit bloated. Slight hair issue. Won't use test this cycle

actually wouldn't call tbol/anavar a cycle but it is what it is

Thread Information