TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member

Bad cramps on clen

Just curious who else gets bad cramps on clen . I take 2g of taurine and 2 grams of minerals a day and I still get them in my neck, chin, abbs, etc

Any other solutions

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Yes very much so, Usually taking potassium as well will help and drinking Plenty of water. I would take 2-5g's of taurine and cramps would subside. I remember once I yawned and felt as though my chin was going to clinch up and fall off, very painful experience

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    happens everyday and Im only at 160mcg. I plan on getting to atleast 200 before my plateau. in 5 weeks im going up to 260. Not looking forward to the cramps

160 is the highest I have gone, couldn't handle sides. Unfortunently when I ran it a couple years ago it was thought that 2on2off was the best way to go, when I decide to run it again I feel as if I can hit a higher dosage with a longer duration. Good luck with those cramps, I remember they were unbearable at times.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    iv had some bad ones too. mostly in my legs. almost unbearable. probbably the most painful experience of my life, no joke!

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    iv had some bad ones too. mostly in my legs. almost unbearable. probbably the most painful experience of my life, no joke!
    I've been there as well... I found that drinking upwards of 2-3 gallons of water a day as well as supplementing with potassium knocked the cramps out in 4-5 days.

k_kingston is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Yes very much so, Usually taking potassium as well will help and drinking Plenty of water. I would take 2-5g's of taurine and cramps would subside. I remember once I yawned and felt as though my chin was going to clinch up and fall off, very painful experience
    Too funny, i just had that same thing happen a couple of nights ago. I was lying in bed watching tv and yawned real hard . Mother F'er did my neck cramp up and hurt like a bitch for about 2 minutes. My wife was like WTF? Oh nothing dear...

hahaha, yes it is a shitty feeling.

chest6 is offline Banned
    gotta drink a shitload of water and take lots of taurine and potassium. I had some cramps that got really really bad. I had to make sure and drink nearly a gallon of water before I went to sleep or else I would wake up and think my calf was exploding..

Thread Information