pharmtech is offline Junior Member

experiences getting syringes

I have worked as a pharmacy technician for over 5 years now and I know that the Chief Pharmacist that I work with really grills customers when they come in asking about syringes without a prescription accompanying them. Living in a college town, I think he is always skeptical about what in particular these individuals are using them for. My personal philosophy is that it is no business of ours what an individual does to his/her body but their own, but this is not the opinion of many in the pharmacy profession, what with the increasing demand for birth control, the morning-after pill, etc. I am interested in hearing some of your experiences with obtaining syringes through retail pharmacies, as I know it is not illegal in many states.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Other post, how we obtain gear. This post how we obtain syringes.

There is a search button with years of posts about all kinds of subjects. There is an educational forum where you might want to read through the posts.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    And your STEROID question is?

~Pinnacle~

sp9, dude, I am asking a question in order to try to contribute to the forum. I can search for any bit of information I want, as I have before becoming a member for quite some time now. I'm sorry to have offended you. I was simply using the fact that I have some experience in the matter as having worked in a pharmacy for the past 5 years. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I was simply trying to stimulate discussion. I am in no way interested in how to get syringes, as I have access to whatever I need in that area if I so desire. In addition, I always have the option to order online if I so desire. So, relax, it was just a simple question, not an inquiry into your personal use of illegal drugs.

sp9
    Quote Originally Posted by pharmtech
    sp9, dude, I am asking a question in order to try to contribute to the forum. I can search for any bit of information I want, as I have before becoming a member for quite some time now. I'm sorry to have offended you. I was simply using the fact that I have some experience in the matter as having worked in a pharmacy for the past 5 years. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I was simply trying to stimulate discussion. I am in no way interested in how to get syringes, as I have access to whatever I need in that area if I so desire. In addition, I always have the option to order online if I so desire. So, relax, it was just a simple question, not an inquiry into your personal use of illegal drugs.
    To answer your question, "I am interested in hearing some of your experiences with obtaining syringes through retail pharmacies"

I have worked a pharmacy or two myself, but I have no pharmacy purchase experience.

No offense, but the question again starts to walk the line of the board rules, because we do not talk about those types of transactions in public.

sp9
    What I am trying to say is a conversation can start like this and then end up over the line.

Anabolic Review Rules and Guidelines

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    when i got mine i just told them what kind i wanted, i also wrote it down so they didnt mess it up. is was a small family owned pharmacy so they dont give a shit. it didnt help when my bro's girl was whispering to him asking why i was getting them..nuthin to it though, act cool and calm like it is an everyday thing for you and u'll be good..

I guess I just have a thing or two to learn about how these things can get out of hand. I seriously have no present interest in obtaining syringes. I am planning my first cycle this coming spring and as a result wanted to finally join the board in order to receive more input than I can merely searching old posts. When the time comes to get syringes, I do not feel as though I will have any trouble, so this is not the least of my worries. Believe it or not, it was only a question of interest, not about how to get syringes, but whether or not anybody else gets similar treatment to that my pharmacist gives those who come in asking about syringes without a legal prescription.

sp9
    Please don't think I or anyone else is beating up on you over your posts. There are so many new members each day, you never know which one's are gonna be good contributors, or be banned within the first week.

geobatman is offline Junior Member
    I tested this out today after reading this thread.

I'm from Ontario, Canada.

Today, I went into Loblaws grocery store (probably the biggest, most common grocer in Canada) to buy a mango.

I asked the pharmacist if I could buy syringes here. (to test this thread). He then asked me what size. To be honest, I don't know about AAS (not yet, still researching) so I told him "Just curious"

He then told me they were about 25-35 bucks for a box of 100. (various sizes)

Cool stuff,

Not a problem sp9, your skepticism is likely more than warranted considering your experience. So, too, is my naivety.

sp9
    Quote Originally Posted by geobatman
    I tested this out today after reading this thread.

I'm from Ontario, Canada.

Today, I went into Loblaws grocery store (probably the biggest, most common grocer in Canada) to buy a mango.

I asked the pharmacist if I could buy syringes here. (to test this thread). He then asked me what size. To be honest, I don't know about AAS (not yet, still researching) so I told him "Just curious"

He then told me they were about 25-35 bucks for a box of 100. (various sizes)

Cool stuff,
    Depending on the laws in your state is how you get treated. I have posted a long time ago a link to how each state is handled. In certain states if you have syringes/needles in your car, with no drugs, you are getting arrested imediatley unless you can produce a perscription.

Auto54 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    No offense, but the question again starts to walk the line of the board rules, because we do not talk about those types of transactions in public.
    I think you are taking it waaaay out of context! Pens are legal and can be ordered over the internet w/o a script. So getting them isn't an issue at all. Even one of the board sponsors sells pens! So what is the big deal?

I think the guy is asking a legit question.

sp9
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhead947
    I think you are taking it waaaay out of context! Pens are legal and can be ordered over the internet w/o a script. So getting them isn't an issue at all. Even one of the board sponsors sells pens! So what is the big deal?

I think the guy is asking a legit question.
    I think you are not completley aware of the law. Some states, counties, cities, pins are not legal to posses without a valid perscription. There are harsh penalties. The only exception to posting pin sources are the board sponsors in the rules link that I posted.

Your assumption that pins are legal with no exception noted is just the kind of mis understanding that leads to members posting info in public that breaks the rules.

You will see a statement like this at internet sites: "Do not order from us if having our products are not legal in your locality. You are responsible for knowing your city, county, and state laws and regulations."
    Last edited by sp9; 01-31-2006 at 08:58 PM.

billybob13 is offline Banned
    you guys are nuts all of this over syringes. I agree though with sp9 that we should always be on the cautious side when talking about anything in the public. By the way sp9 do you have that link to the forum stating which states and which are not legal to poses pins?

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    i went into the kroger pharmacy and asked for them. the pharmacy tech said what for and i told her that for my fathers birthday we were building a model airplane and the guy at the hobby shop told me to get big needles to use to apply the glue. i played dumb about what size i needed and acted like i was new at it. then when she asked how many i wanted and i asked if she had a full box she got suspicious lol. she still sold them to me and as she was handing them over she said quote:" now, these are for injecting anabolic steroids which can cause you hair to fall out and decrease your chances of having children". i mumbled something about how i would never stick myself and walked out with a horrified look on my face

billybob13 is offline Banned
    that was the most stupid excuse I have ever heard of no wonder she was suspicious

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    hey it worked. that was one that i saw on here i believe...hardly original

Steakeater is offline New Member
    I have never had a problem with obtaining pins from any of my local pharmacies including the one I use repetedly at Wal-Mart. Some time ago I went in and asked for them, they drilled me for the first time and I told them that I had about 35 Walker deer dogs and do breed them and that I administered their shots myself instead of paying the vet to save money. They semed to believe me and I go in all of the time and pay my $17.00 a box and out the door.

Steak

Auto54 is offline Member
    UGH! Read the original post again. The guy is obviously making reference to purchasing pins where it is legal w/o an Rx.

I am interested in hearing some of your experiences with obtaining syringes through retail pharmacies, as I know it is not illegal in many states.
    If you are required to have a script for pins in your area, then clearly this thread doesn't apply to you.

I think you are not completley aware of the law. Some states, counties, cities, pins are not legal to posses without a valid perscription. There are harsh penalties. The only exception to posting pin sources are the board sponsors in the rules link that I posted.

Your assumption that pins are legal with no exception noted is just the kind of mis understanding that leads to members posting info in public that breaks the rules.

You will see a statement like this at internet sites: "Do not order from us if having our products are not legal in your locality. You are responsible for knowing your city, county, and state laws and regulations."

fhorst is offline Associate Member
    Thank god for Europe ! (and the Netherlands)

To durgs addicts we give them for free, and you can order them on the internet if you want to stay at home :P
    No laws what so ever against pins e.g.

sp9
    UGH! Read the original post again. The guy is obviously making reference to purchasing pins where it is legal w/o an Rx.
    If you are required to have a script for pins in your area, then clearly this thread doesn't apply to you.
    I am interested in hearing some of your experiences with obtaining syringes through retail pharmacies, as I know it is not illegal in many states.
    Seems like you did not read the thread carefully. To add to the context he posted another thread about how people go about getting hooked up with UGL's. Obviously he was trying to understand people's experiences in places where it is not legal. I don't want to argue any more with you. It's rediculous.

sp9
    Quote Originally Posted by billybob13
    you guys are nuts all of this over syringes. I agree though with sp9 that we should always be on the cautious side when talking about anything in the public. By the way sp9 do you have that link to the forum stating which states and which are not legal to poses pins?
    This looks like a great resource but not sure how up to date it is:

http://www.temple.edu/lawschool/aidspolicy/test.htm

For example in some states if you are caught with a syringe, you are charged with drug paraphenalia.

While a first offense is a mis-demeanor and a small fine you have to think about future employers. Almost all employers worth a damn are now running criminal background checks (not just looking for felonies), credit checks, etc. Now days health insurance comanies go into your record so they can deny you coverage. A conviction on drug paraphenalia would keep most people out of a job/career the want to pursue.

If someone is a professional, CPA, CFP, etc. where there are ethical standards, you would lose your certification. As stupid as it seems in places where it is legal, It can be a big deal for others.
    Last edited by sp9; 02-01-2006 at 06:58 AM.

cormtho is offline New Member

Darts

Hey a weird place to find darts!! The tractor supply store.. Never ask questions. Always have what you need. They seel feed and livestock crap and sell syringes for farmers and live stock owners to give animal injections.

Lazyman is offline New Member
    All the pharmacies around me simply make you sign a log book with your name and address and will give you anything you ask for no questions asked. I've never seen them ask anyone for ID to compare to the log book. When you can buy them on-line so easily it really doesn't even make sense to look elsewhere.

my $.02

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Well where I live (Singapore) we have the harshest drug laws in the world. Trafficing in hard drugs gets you an immediate death penalty. However I can go to any Pharmacy here and serv myself off the shelves to whatever I want. The reason is because they know hard drugs still get through but they would rather deal with that than AIDS.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by cormtho
    Hey a weird place to find darts!! The tractor supply store.. Never ask questions. Always have what you need. They seel feed and livestock crap and sell syringes for farmers and live stock owners to give animal injections.
    Gee I bet there are lots of them in NYC or LA !

Gettin Big is offline Associate Member
    Im from Eastern Canada, and they encourage people to buy pins from pharmacies even the drug users because at least they are using clean pins, if the druggies can't get clean pins then they will use dirty ones....hiv...hepc etc. etc. Actually here it's illegal for the pharmacy not to sell them to you. I bought some once and the lady asked me what they were for and i simply said none of your business and put my hand out for her to hand me the box. Also here in Canada it's not illegal to possess gear but it is to sell and buy it...weird eh, if you can't sell it and you can't buy it, then how do they think we get it...gotta love Canada!!

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    I'm from southern Florida and it's cool to just walk into CVS and ask for them. just be calm.....

Auto54 is offline Member
    What are you talking about? I read this entire thread three times just now. There is NO mention of UGLs! He is ONLY asking about pens and CLEARLY asking about getting them at pharmacies w/o a script (thus it'd ONLY apply to places were such an activity is legal).

I think you are WAAAAAAAY to paranoid!!

Seems like you did not read the thread carefully. To add to the context he posted another thread about how people go about getting hooked up with UGL's. Obviously he was trying to understand people's experiences in places where it is not legal. I don't want to argue any more with you. It's rediculous.

SWOLLL is offline Associate Member
    I hit the feedstore when I need pins .16 a piece when I buy a box of 100 3cc 23g 1 1/2" perfect for me. I also breed pits so they know me and I never go only for pins but I am pretty sure they know whats up because they see me gaining 17lbs in about five weeks.

SWOLLL is offline Associate Member
    What are you talking about? I read this entire thread three times just now. There is NO mention of UGLs! He is ONLY asking about pens and CLEARLY asking about getting them at pharmacies w/o a script (thus it'd ONLY apply to places were such an activity is legal).

I think you are WAAAAAAAY to paranoid!!
    I did agree with you until I read his other thread about ugls and how he isn't looking for one just wants to know where we got ours from etc.

Auto54 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SWOLLL
    I did agree with you until I read his other thread about ugls and how he isn't looking for one just wants to know where we got ours from etc.
    Ahh... didn't know there was "another" thread... I was just going by this one and was lost.

Even still, if he's asking for a UGL in another thread, bash him for that. But I still feel what he asked, and the way he asked it in THIS thread seems legit. Like I said, he was asking for a good place... Click on the SPONSOR.

If there was any problems with it then the board shouldn't allow the sponsor tho advertise [bold]SYRINGES[/bold] in big huge letters. LOL!

Reminds me of another thread... guy said he had a VALID SCRIPT for HGH and was just price shopping for the cheapest place to FILL his script. To me, that's like if I have a 100% legal script for some jock itch cream and I ask who is cheaper... CVS or Walgreens.

Sure, things can cross the line. But I don't think that does. Thats my opinion, anyway... and we know how opinions go. LOL!

Thread Information