Josh_455 is offline New Member

Need help with cycle

I have just finished the 5th week of a Sus250 and deca cycle although I started the deca on this week. I was just wandering why I havn't seen results yet I have put on about 5 kg but no size at all. My training is good, mydiet is average could be better I am working on that, my sleep is average. I havn't seen any changes my strengh has gone a slightly in the benchpress but am not getting stronger. Can anyone help us out cheers

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh_455
    I have just finished the 5th week of a Sus250 and deca cycle although I started the deca on this week. I was just wandering why I havn't seen results yet I have put on about 5 kg but no size at all. My training is good, mydiet is average could be better I am working on that, my sleep is average. I havn't seen any changes my strengh has gone a slightly in the benchpress but am not getting stronger. Can anyone help us out cheers
    How can you put on 5kg and not any size pray tell ? Layout exactly what you are taking, when and how much. Also this "mydiet is average could be better I am working on that" will be a big part of the problem.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    You usually want start to see or even feel much till weeks 4 or 5. Plus the fact that you just started the deca will just make it that much longer for that to kick in. Why the wait to start the deca?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Also you need to shoot sust at least Every Other Day to get the most out of the Test Prop that is in it.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    How can you put on 5kg and not any size pray tell ? Layout exactly what you are taking, when and how much. Also this "mydiet is average could be better I am working on that" will be a big part of the problem.

I have to parrot what Kale said.. If your diet is not good you will not grow.. Can you post what you are eating everyday? Sleep is important also. Of course then comes the question of your cycle, are you only using 250mg of sust per week? how often are you shooting? Deca will take some time to kick in but will help. (hope you have anti-e running also).

there are too many factors here not answered to give a better idea of why you are not growing.

1. Diet
    2. Lift routine
    3. Sleep
    4. Amount and # of shots
    5. Is your gear legit (big reason).
    6. Age

and on and on.

more info please

Oldman

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with Oldman.. but just to show you how everyone is different, my sust took me 7 weeks before anything really showed..And that was with my diet in check, too....

Thread Information