Thread: anadrol vs Dbol

Brazil is offline Member

anadrol vs Dbol

In everyones opinions experience whats better to kick off a cycle with?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Drol, I don't like d-bol much. I receive a lot more benefits as far as gains to side effects ratio goes with drol. With d-bol I find I lose a lot of hair, the bloat is very high especially in the face, and the strength gains are nothing impressive. With drol I still have sides as well but I also put on a lot more size, great strength gains and great pumps.

Brazil is offline Member
    no worries about liver cancer? and about this hair thing does hair lost while on come back? i already have drol but can get whatever im bout ready to start monday or week after. How much nolva is needed with this stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Brazil
    no worries about liver cancer? and about this hair thing does hair lost while on come back? i already have drol but can get whatever im bout ready to start monday or week after. How much nolva is needed with this stuff?

No, not worried about cancer. Hair thinning doesn't come back from my experience and nolva doesn't do much with drol.

diezell is offline Senior Member
    ive tried both and nothing compares to drol, i love it at 150mgs ed

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    ive been on drol almost 2 weeks now, at 100mg ED, along with prop 100mg ED, im using 20mg nolva and 50mg proviron ED also, havent got any bloat, but havent gained any weight on the scales yet. im training great and eating 4,000 kcals ED, plenty of rest. i assumed drol would have made me heavier by now, am i assuming wrong?

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    No, not worried about cancer. Hair thinning doesn't come back from my experience and nolva doesn't do much with drol.
    hair thinning doesn't come back?!?

Brazil is offline Member
    @tim could the drol be fake? from what Ive read with a proper diet like you have its possible to gain 8 pounds in a week!

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    dbol here. never tried drol b4. I have done dbol for 3 cycles as a kick start 30mg first, 35mg second, and 40mg on the third cycle. I am prone to hairloss and did not lose any while using a dht inhibitor + minoxidil + nizoral.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Drol for me. Dbol is pretty good tho too.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    brazil: it seems perfectly legit gear, and i split the tabs with a mate, he had half and i had half, he seemed to make good gains. i have experienced afew sides from it, just general lethargy, everyone says i look fuller and thicker, my strength seems to have krept up, just havent seemed to gain any weight on the scales, apart from acouple of pounds. saying that the majority of immediate drol gain is water, and with the anti-e's im using i havent got any bloat really, atleast its not noticeable in my face. maybe im just being a prick, its not even been 2 full weeks yet

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    hair thinning doesn't come back?!?

Wasn't paying attention to what I typed. The hair that was lost while on it has never come back.

Brazil is offline Member
    well from what i read ill trade my drol back in and go with dbol after the discoveries i made yesterday about taking weekends of and using for longer time dont know if i wanna feel sick all the time.

I always used Dbol & always loved it IMO go with Dbol all the way for many reasons Dbol make you gain muscle not all water like drol, easier on your liver than Drol & Drol is know for the very high water retention that will happen in no time which is dangerous & can casue you high BP another thing when you stop dbol you wont lose much like Drol, Drol is all sides & water gains not worth it IMO.

good luck,

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    dbol is much stronger & safer than drol just think why dbol is available @ 5mg tabs while drol @ 5o mg

Thread Information